Chapter Nine

Bittersweet Love

Chapter Nine

"How..." Yonghee mutters out as she still in the boy's embrace.

Hyerin was the first to react as she pulled him off of Yonghee, pushing him out of their door. "Park Jaekwon, I don't know how you found out where we live but leave before I call the police." Hyerin slams the door but before it could close, Jaekwon slip his hands and stops the door.

"Yonghee, please hear me out!" Jaekwon pleads as he grabs her hands.

Yonghee slips her hand out, startles of his touch, "How did you get here? How'd you find where I lived? How'd you even get in this apartment...?" She says, quieter and quieter.


Few days before, he was alone in his apartment in the states, watching Korean variety show. It was a Tuesday night so he ended up watching a sow he hasn't seen for awhile, Strong Hearts.

His eyes widen as he sees his ex-girlfriend on screen. He couldn't keep his eyes off of the screen, when she started to talk about her and himself, he started crying. He felt useless as ever. He stared at the blank screen for an hour after the show has ended. He never seen her since the incident. At first he ran away then he tried to find her with no luck. 

When he snapped out his daze, he realized that it was already midnight. He ran to his room, finding a duffel under his bed and stuffing random clothes he could find. He then quickly called his friend who worked in Koreana Airlines to book him a flight.

He left his house right away after the call, heading straight for the airport. He dashed up to his friend when he arrived and his friend could see the frantic face on his face. 

"What's with the sudden flight to Korea?" his friends asks as she types in information about Jaekwon in the system.

Jaekwon clenched his face, "I finally found her." he makes out.

"Your ex?" she asks again, passing him back his passport and airplane ticket that was to leave in thirty minutes. Before she could get a reply, Jaekwon dashed off with his small duffel bag and ticket. His friend stared at her friend growing smaller and smaller, and disappearing. She sighed as she helped her next customer.

After his eleven hour flight, he arrived at the Incheon Airport. It was already seven in the evening when he arrived and as he stepped out of the doors, he heard screaming. Within minutes, he was surrounded by unknown girls, calling him Jungsoo or Leeteuk. He pushed the girls away with no mercy as he found the nearest cab and rode on it. 

Jaekwon called one his friend who currently lived in Korea to find some information. He worked for the media, not necessarily for SM Entertainment. "Go Hanseok!"

"Yo! My brother, Jaekwon!" his friend Hanseok replied through the phone, "What's up with the sudden call?"

"Do you know Hwang Yonghee of C-Tris right?" he asks and his friend reply with a yes, "Do you happen to know where she lives?"

His friend raised an eyebrow at his end of the line, "Why do you want to know C-Tris's dorm address?" 

"Just tell me!" Jaekwon says impatiently, almost shouting at him.

"Sheesh, you could have asked nicer," Hanseok mumbles, "They live in the same apartment as Super Junior. I'll text you the address." Jaekwon ended the phone and soon to receive a text. He showed the driver the address and within an hour, he arrived in front of an apartment. Jaekwon paid the driver before he got out.

When he did, yet again, the girls in front of the dorm noticed him and surrounded him. It was harder for him to get out of this time seeing there were more girls. When the security guard heard the commotion, he noticed Jaekwon, who he thought was Leeteuk and helped him get out of the fans and helped him inside. Jaekwon quickly thanked the guard and went inside the elevator, pressing the 11thfloor. When he steps out, he walks up to the door of C-Tris's dorm. He takes a deep breath before he rings the door bell.


Jaekwon grabs Yonghee's wrist again, "Please, let's talk!" she drags her out the door quickly as he can and slamming the door behind him, leaving Hyerin in the dorm. He presses Yonghee to the wall and presses his lips against hers. 

Yonghee tries to stuggle out of his graps and when she finally does, she pushes him away and land a hard slap on his cheeks. "Why are you here in the first place? I thought we were through the moment you slipped off that ring and ran away!" Yonghee huffs out before she turns around and lay her hand on the door knob.

Before she could turn the knob, Jaekwon turns her around with his hand on her shoulder. He plants another small kiss on her lips before he starts talking againg. "I'm sorry. I miss you. Please."

"Please? Please, what?" Yonghee spits back, "Please forgive you? You don't know what I went through. When I needed you the most, you ignored me as if I was a piece of garbage. If I may ask, please leave me alone!"

"No, not until we talk properly!"  Jaekwon huffs out as he drags down Yonghee down the flight of stairs.

As soon as the two leaves the door bursts open with Hyerin tumbling out. "Why in all times, does the door jam on me now?!" Hyerin screams out of frusteration. When she looks up, she notices the two people missing. "Damn it!"

Hyerin rushes over to the other side of the hallway where one of the Super Junior's dorm is located, she bangs on the door as if there is no tomorrow. Ryeowook comes out of the anoyed and half asleep. "Who in the world is— Oh... Hyerin, why are you here this late?"

"Yonghee! Ex! Jaekwon! America! Dorm! Kidnapped! GONE!" Hyerin calls out, heated to the head. 

Eunhyuk pops out from behind Ryeowook, looking at Hyerin, "What about Yonghee?" 

Ryeowook pushed Eunhyuk aside, "Hyerin, take a deep breath and talk slowly! Just blurting out words isn't going to help me understand." 

"I think she's trying to say that Yonghee's ex, from America came to her dorm and kidnapped Yonghee and there now gone." Eunhyuk comments without thinking. Hyerin nods frantically trying to talk but end up looking like a fish. 

It takes the two boys time to sink in what Eunhyun just said until the two came out screaming, "WHAT?!