Chapter Seven

Bittersweet Love

Chapter Seven

"Are you sure?" Hyerin asks.

"Of course I am, Hyerin." Yonghee says. "I wasn't ready. This was the first time meeting him. Well a person that looks like him since the accident. It was just a shock. I need to clear things up since I made him go through things. I need a proper start with him and a good one too. Let's go. I tell you I'm going to be fine. Even if the real one comes. I will be fine. Stop worrying."

"If you say so." The two girls knocked on the door and was greeted by Eunhyuk. He smiled and let the girls in. Few members were eating while few were talking to each other watching TV. The rest was in their own schedule to attend.

Yonghee found Leeteuk watching TV and approached him. Leeteuk knowing that Yonghee wasn't comfortable with him, he quickly got out of the way and headed towards the kitchen. Yonghee frowned and followed him. "Leeteuk-sshi."

Leeteuk turned around and faced Yonghee, scratching the back of his head. "Can I talk with you?" Leeteuk nods. Yonghee sticks out her hand in front of him, wanting for a shake. "Let's start fresh because we didn't have the greatest first meeting."

Leeteuk shakes her hand, "Hello! My name is Hwang Yonghee. You?"

"Park Jungsoo. Leader of Super Junior. People call me Leeteuk. Free to call me whatever you want." Leeteuk says.

"So I could call you Beetle Head?" Yonghee asks playfully.

"What!?" Leeteuk spurts out.

"I'm joking Leeteuk-sshi." Yonghee giggles, "I hope that we could get along better."

"Me too." Leeteuk says as he ruffles her hair. "Don't you girls have a schedule to attend to? I remember it being quite important."

"Right!" Yonghee says as she claps her hand together, "Hyerin! We need to go! Oppa! Do you guys want to come too? Don't you want your company junior's debut?"

"Haha." Leeteuk chuckles, "Of course. We were going to go in the first place. How can we miss you guys preform. Let's go. We don't want to be late."

The group headed down to the MBC building where the performance was going to take in Show! Music Core. They were the first to preform. "Unnie! I'm nervous!" Minji whines as she clings onto Hyerin.

"You are going to be fine!" Yonghee says as she starts patting Minji's back. "Just follow our lead okay? Everything is going to be great."

The thre girls run up stage where all their fans and other fans are waiting for their performance. They stand in the middle of the stage. "One, two, three..." Hyerin whispers enough for the three to hear.

"Hello everyone! We are the refreshing C-Tris!" The three girls shout out to their fans.

"How's everyone's night going?" Hyerin starts off, "I'm C-Tris's leader Hyerin, nice to meet you."

Yonghee introduce herself next, "Hello everyone!" she shows off a small dance move and wink at the crowd of fans, "I'm your refreshing dancer, Yonghee. Nice to meet you all!"

"I'm your sweet maknae of C-Tris! Please love us!" Minji says waving her hand to the fans.

Once again, the leader takes over the stage, "Well enough of our introdction and please love our song!"

On cue, after Hyerin finished her sentence the light of the stage turned off.

The dimly lit white light shines on the three girls who are speard around the stage. All the girls are wearing flowly white dresses, each with a different style. The first few notes of the songs starts to seep in the stage as the fans are quietly waiting for the artist to start singing thier song.

A ray of light purple light shines Hyerin, making her white dress a nice shade of purple.  She starts singing the first lines to the song.

"My scrunched up feelings, keep seeping out. I try to hide and cover, but it all comes out."

The purple lights disappear off of Hyerin while a light of pink fades onto Minji.

"As I see you, who I can't touch. I hide because my small shadow might be seen"

The light blue light replaces the pink one as Yonghee sings her first line.

"With trembling steps, I carefully approach you."

The purple light is back on stage as it shines on the leader, who starts to walk with the other girl who all meet in the center.

"The closer I get to you, somehow more afraid I am, that you will go away."

When the three girls are in one group, the blue and pink light joins the purple one as the three girls sing together.

"One two, my heart. Three four, my breath. Five six seeing you. My body walks itself."

The song contines as the girls takes turns singing the lyrics until the music comes to an end. The crowd cheer as the song ends and the three girls exit the stage, giving them a wave of good-bye.

At the back of the stage, they were greeted by the members of Super Junior saying that they were amazing on stage. The staff members also congratulated them also on their debut and fine stage.

Being one the last groups to be on stage, C-Tris changed out of their stage clothes into their comfortable clothes to head back to their dorms. They walked out of the building with the help of the guards, who really didn't do much because they couldn't contrl the fans.

The girls were attacked with the fans cheering and presents as their hands got full by the time they reach the van. It took them a long time to enter the van and saw Yesung, Kyuhyun, and Heechul.

"Oppa!" Minji called out as she stepped into the van. "What are you doing here?"

"Well we are heading toward the same apartment." Kyuhyun started.

"And we lost a game of rock paper scissors, so we are in this van." Yesung continued.

"Your performance was great by the way." Heechul added, "You live was amazing."

"Thank you Heechul-sshi." Yonghee replied as she fastened her seat belt along with the other three girls. The van started to drive away as soon as the last member buckled herself up.

"What's with all these stuff?" Heechul asks as he starts to rumage through the stuff on the floor of the van. "Letters, keychains, stuffed animals... A basket of citrus fruits. Really...?"

"There are stuffs our fans gave to us while we were coming here." Hyerin explained. "I think there qui-"

Heechul cuts her off has he picks up something, "Chocolate!" He opens the small box that is slpit into small square sections, each with a different piece of chocolate. He picks up a heart shaped chocolate and is about to take bite of of it when Yonghee takes it away.

"There not for you!" Yonghee says as she thorws the piece of chocolate in and chews on it, "It's for..." Yonghee's sight starts to blur as her face turns red.

Yesung who was sitting beside her unbluckle himself and leands towards Yonghee to get a better glance at her, "Yonghee, are you okay?"

"I... I can't... Bre... Breathe..." Yonghee choaks out.

"Find her epi-pen!" Hyerin shouts as she looks back to her friend who started to have an allergic reaction, "Sir, drive to the hospital. NOW!"

The people in the back scavange though the piles of gifts to find Yonghee's bag. Kyuhyun yanks out a green bag but is taken by Minji, "That's my bag! Unnie's bag is black!"

"I found it!" Heechul as he opens the shoulder bag looking though the materials in it. "Why is her bag so messy?!" He flips out the bag upside down in a rush to find the pen. All the things in the bag drops out and Heechul quickly picks up the cylinder case that held the epi-pen and handed over to Yesung.

"Hurry!" Hyerin hisses to both Yesung and driver.

Yesung takes the pen from the epi-pen and take off the caps to reveal the needle. He hands it over to Yonghee who takes it with shaking hands. Yesung guides Yonghee's hand to help her as she sticks the needle in her thighs and the medication immidiately kicks in as Yonghee's breath evens out.

Yesung lets out a deep sigh, sinking back into his seat along with the other five people in the van. The van comes to an halt as it reach the emergency door of the hospital. Few nurses rush out with a wheelchair as they got a phone call notifying that they were coming.

They help Yonghee onto the wheelchair and take her into one of the empty rooms in the ER, giving her other medications that would sooth her and calm her down.

"What happened?" The doctor asks as he comes out of Yonghee's room. 

"She had an allergic reaction." Hyerin replies and gives the doctor the box of chocolate. "Eating this. I dont get it. She isn't allergic to chocolate or peanuts. Or anythat long that is inside a chocolate."

"I'll get one of the nurses to check what is in it. But it wouldn't be a problem now that she is fine. All she need is rest." the doctor says.

"Thank you..." the group of idol says and enter the room. Hyerin walks over to Yonghee's bed and look at her, who was sleeping. "You sure know how to freak people out."