Chapter Eight

Bittersweet Love

Chapter Eight

"You know, you don't have go on." Hyerin says as they walk in the hallway to a recording studio.

Yonghee sighs, "I'm fine Hyerin. Besides, we already did are make up and I don't want to back out. It's not good you know. All we will be doing is sitting down and talking. Nothing big."

"What if they bring up personal questions?" Hyerin ask worridly.

"We are a new group Hyerin. Besides, who will know my background story in the first place. It's okay. Even if they bring it out, I will  be find. I went though meeting Leeteuk-sshi didn't I? Talking about it won't be a problem."

By the time the two finished talking about their topic, they arrived at the Strong Heart studio. All the other cast was already there and were going to start the shooting soon.

The producer signaled the show to start and the cameras stared rolling. The MC, Lee Seunggi started off with his usual opening comment, "Good evening everyone! A fine Tuesday night isn't it? Well tonight we have our Special Memory special with our guest from SM Entertainment we have Super Junior, Girl's Generation, SHINee and the newly debuted group C-Tris! Let's give them a round of applause!"

The camera stopped rolling for few minutes before they would start again. The producers were running around the studio, giving out the topics of what they would talk about. When one of the producer gave her a piece of paper that read "Three Years of Trust" she knew wxactly what she had to talk about. Her hands clenched around the marker she was holding and with her shaking hand, she wrote down her topic on the black board. 

When Hyerin turned to see Yonghee, she read the title on her board and lightly gasped. She leaned towards Yonghee to ask her a question, "Are you okay? Don't you think they are being to cruel? How'd they even find out?"

"I'm... I... It should be okay Hyerin." Yonghee softly whispers with a shakey voice, "I will be fine... I think."

When everyone has written their title in their black boards the cameras started to film again. "Well let's start with a little introduction. Today we have our regualr guest Leeteuk and Eunhyuk from Super Junior but we also have Yesung, Siwon, Kyuhyun and Ryeowook joinging us today." Seunggi introduces, "Well Siwon-sshi, how is you life going? Any special incidents happening?"

"Well these days there is nothing to on at all. It's too quiet!" Siwon starts as the people around him hears him talk. As the talks starts progressing, Yonghee starts to block out all the noise around her until they finally introduce her group.

"Finally we came to the SM's newest family, C-Tris!" Seunggi calls out and Yonghee snaps back to attention. "Why don't we have a little introduction to the viewers out there?"

The three girls nod and Hyerin, the leader gives them the signal. "Hello everyone! We are the refreshig C-Tris!"

"You guys are really refreshing!" Seunggi says with his famous bright smile, "So, from what I see, I find Yonghee-sshi's title the most interesting. Three Years of Trust! Would it be about your boyfriend?"

"Yes... It is." Yonghee quietly replies.

"Oh really?" Seunggi says surprised, "No idol group really talk about their love life, nevertheless a new debuted group. Are you guys still together?"

Yonghee shakes her head. "No, we broke up few years ago. I'm single right now."

"So, this must be a sad memory you have with your first love I'm guessing. What happened?" the MC asks.

Yonghee lets out a small chuckle before she explains her story, "When I first met him, I was thirteen and so was he. I guess I was too young back then to know what love is. Well we were really happy. Well I was. I didn't even know that he was cheating on me in that three years. So it finally came to the day out third year anniversary came."

She let out I deep sigh before she continued, "It was winter and there were a lot of snow. We just came out of the cafe after we exchanged our couple ring. You probably don't know because I lived in the states but, there was a robbery at a famous jewelery store. The incident was on the newspaper for a while. Anyway, we were near the scene that happened and we had no idea about it. As soon as we got out of the cafe, I got hit by a car that lost its control on the road."

"Oh gosh!" Taeyeon said, who was one of the guest. "Were you seriously injured?"

"No," Yonghee shook her head, "The car wasn't really moving fast, though the impact did hurt my head. I started bleeding."

The guest sighed as of releif. "Though the car was owned by those robbers running away. One of the robbers took be hostage and asked my ex if he would help them."

"I'm guessing your ex helped you out? With the trust you had?" Taemin of SHINee asks her.

Yonghee shakes her head, tearing up. "Trust? What trust? There was no love between us in the first place. Or he was to immature. He ended up slipping off the ring which landed in the snow. No one saw that. He told them that he didn't know me and helping them out give him a bad reputation. They took me with them when their car was loaded. I was stuck inside the truck."

"How can he do that?" Tiffany calls out, tearing up, along with the other Girl's Generation members.

"Did he even really love you?"  Yuri adds.

Yonghee shakes her head, trying to keep her head in. "We were sixteen. Too young..."

"Did you see him again?" Seunggi asks.

"No. Ever since the innident, I never saw him. Even till now." Yonghee replies.

Camera stopped rolling for the last break before the last part of the show was going to be filmed. Hyerin came close to her to comfort her, "Are you really okay? Are you sure that you are fine?"

Yonghee replies with a nod. She held her feelings in well as she didn't cry like before. She came over her trama and held it in but the other people around her were just to shock and dazed off. Everyone snapped back into attention when the producer called out the starting words.

"Now, let's see who is our winner for this episode. We are up against, Jonghyun's "Break from Idol Life?" and Yonghee's "Three Years of Trust.""

There was a light silence as before the windblower shot up at Jonghyun, only make his hair all messed up. A burst of confetti lightly came down on Yonghee as she recieved the trophy of Strong Hearts in her hand.


"It's been over a week!" Yonghee yells out of frusteration," Can't they leave be alone already?"

"Calm down Yonghee." Hyerin says as she turns the monitor off and lay a supporting hand on her shoulder. "Until the news goes down, just stay in the dorm and relax. Think of this as a break."

Then the doorbell rang. The two girls sighed as they both went to the door to open the door, knowing that there is high security and no other personal would be able to enter. When she open the door, a boy suddenly barged in, hugging her.