Chapter Ten

Bittersweet Love

Chapter Ten

Even it was late at night, there were paparazzi's everywhere, waiting in front of the apartment. Jaekwon dragged Yonghee down to the basement floor, knowing that there were fans in the front. The whole way down, Yonghee was struggling to get free but Jaekwon had a strong grip. 

He drags her by a near by car, a red open car and throw Yonghee in the passenger seat. Walks over to the driver's seat and jump inside as well and well before Yonghee could get out, Jaekwon reaches over and does her seat belt. "What are you doing?!" Yonghee huffs out as she struggles to undo the seatbelt. "This isn't even your car!"

"Does it matter?" Jaekwon replies as he quickly hot wires the car and gets the engine roaring. Before Yonghee could undo her belt, he slams his feet on the gas pedal and skids out the parking lot.

Up on the main floor, the fans are in total chaos as most of Super Junior and all of C-Tris member were out in the lobby. As they step out, they see a blue open car rush by, and Hyerin was able to see a glimpse of Jaekwon and Yonghee. Again, not able to say everything, she just ends up pointing to the car and hitting her person next to her which happened to be Yesung.

Just by luck, a van stop in front of the lobby. It was owned by Super Junior, Hyerin took the chance and ran to the van, pushing aside the fans with the other members trailing behind her. With all her force, she arrive to the driver's seat. She literally rip out the driver and before she enters she yells at the fans to move out. With her unusual demanding voice, the startled fans move out of the way. By then, most members were jam packed in the van and Hyerin started driving. 

"What are you guys doing?" Shindong, who originally was alone in the van, now piled below s. 

"Don't distract me!" Hyerin yells as she follows the blue car in front of her. While the van was crowded with too many people, there was a non-stop fighting going on in the car in front. 

"Stop the car!" Yonghee yells out, out of fear, as the car was well over the speed limit. She was holding tightly onto anything she could. 

"I said I wanted to talk!" Jaekwon says, speeding faster as his the heat was getting to him. "I want to talk things out! Why can't you give me chance to talk?"

"You'll still same has before!" Yonghee calls out over the wind, "You act before you think! Stop the car!" With his heated head, he doesn't bother to listen to Yonghee and keeps on driving forward. Yonghee couldn't take any longer as she loosens her seat belt and reach over to the emergency break, pulling it causing the car's wheels to stop rolling and start skidding. 

Startled, Jaekwon suddenly takes a turn to the left, and throws Yonghee to the front window. She hits her head and grip onto anything she could find so she wouldn't fall out the car. 

The van behind them stops immediately and the passenger's eyes go wide seeing the scene unleash in front of them. The blue car spins left and go off the road, onto the sidewalk, crashing into the wall. The people in the van file out as fast as possible as the most awake person in the group dials 911.

The blue car starts smoking and Jaekwon was able to stumble out of the car coughing. Eunhyuk and Yesung run towards him as soon as they were out of the van. Eunhyuk goes straight to Jaekwon, pulling him by the collar and giving him a punch in the face. "Are you crazy?"

Yesung in the other hand runs over to the smoking car and bring out the unconscious Yonghee. He takes her far away from the car and lay her down in the ground. Yonghee's eyes flutter open, still mostly dazed from the accident, "Yonghee! Are you okay? Say something!"

A tear drop down her face as the sky around her spins, "Jaemin oppa... Mom... Dad..." she makes out before her eyes closes again.

"Wake up Yonghee! Don't fall asleep!" Yeseung panics as he shakes Yonghee to wake her. Then, the sirens of the ambulence stop in front of them as the paramedics bring out the gurney, taking Yonghee and Jaekwon. Hyerin and Yesung is the one to be in the ambulence with Yonghee as Eunhyuk was forced into Jaekwon's. The other file into the van, following the ambulence to the nearest hospital.


Author's Note
Sorry for the lack of updates and Author's Notes ._. But I'm almost half way their and the story is slightly going change from the past one but not much. I hope you like the rewritten version though... Uhh... Yeah... So... Um... Please subscribe and comment...?