The Truth

The Pinky Promise

(Sulli's POV)

I woke up and found a note on Jiyoung's pillow.

It read:

'I want to go back, so I took Fluffy with me. When you wake up eat some rice cake I made for you. I'll be back. I just need to talk to AJ again. And... Sulli, you lied to me didn't you?'

She didn't possibly find out did she?! I got dressed quickly and went out. I have to find out. I took a taxi back to Kikwang's. As soon as I got there, I went knocking on his door. No answer. Aish, he better not be asleep! It is only eight thirty.

"Yah! Lee Kikwang! Open up!" I yelled almost having tears in my eyes. I gave up and turned around to sit down and saw Jiyoung and Kikwang watching me. They were both shocked. Oh dear lord, what have I done? I felt my face getting hot. "Jiyoung-ah! I had a vision that he was here. You know? That's why I came here, to see if he would be here, but no he's not." I tried saving myself. 

She smiled but she was sad. You could just tell by her eyes. "Sulli-ah. It's okay. You don't have to do anything. I know why you're doing this... Just don't lie to me anymore..." I could feel pain stinging her heart. "..It hurts."

Jiyoung smiled but tears ran down her eyes. She turned to Kikwang. "If you didn't want me to know it was you, why did you continue to make me remember you? It hurts... Kikwang. It hurts." She wiped her tears away. Kikwang took a few steps closer to her and grabbed her hand.

"Jiyoung, it's not what you think. I really wanted to tell-" Kikwang didn't finish his words because Jiyoung pulled away her hand and started running away.

"JIYOUNG!" Kikwang shouted going after her but he stopped because there was a car in his way and he lost sight of her.

"AJ oppa!" Victoria got out of the car and smirked at me.

"I need to find her!" He shouted.

(Kikwang's POV)

"Oppa. Who do you need to find?" Victoria asked as I stared past her.

"Jiyoung..." I said then remembered what happened yesterday. "She knows the truth."

"WH- what?" She was shocked as well. "Maybe she wants some time to herself."

I need some time to myself with her. She went through a lot and yet I didn't tell her everything. A hand landed on my shoulder. It was Sulli. "We should go find her." She said as I nodded. "I did wrong too." 

"Victoria, you stay here, and here's the key to my house. Take care of Fluffy!" I gave it to her and went into the direction Jiyoung took.

"Oppa! I want to go too!" She yelled as I just ignored. I heard footsteps behind me, but it wasn't Sulli, she was next to me.

I glaced back behind my shoulder and found Fluffy following us. I placed my hand on Sulli's shoulder and stopped her so Fluffy could lead us to Jiyoung. About five minutes passed and up ahead of us was Jiyoung...

"Kikwang." Sulli said as I took a step forward towards Jiyoung's direction. "Maybe she does need time to herself."

I stopped and watched Fluffy run to Jiyoung.

(Jiyoung's POV)

I sat down on the rock I usually went to when I came looking for him. So many years gone by, I've probably forgotten that he must've changed. I was being stupid for trying to hold onto the promise we made. But, all those promises we've made, he never broke them. Why did I have to get lost that one day and meet him? Why didn't I just get devoured by that wolf? I shook myself out of the thoughts and found Fluffy sitting patiently, waiting for me. I wiped off the tears from my face then hugged Fluffy.

"Jiyoung" I heard a low voice call my name. I glanced behind me and saw Kikwang and Sulli. I slightly smiled at them.

"Are you okay?" Sulli said feeling bad.

"I'm okay, Sulli. I really am. Don't treat me as if I was hurt or anything because I'm not." I lied not meeting her eyes.

"Can you tell me that looking at my eyes? Or atleast my face?" She sat down with me. I was looking at her now. Face to face. I stared at her then said those same exact words I just said.

"Do you believe me now?" I asked her, plainfully.

"You're not the smiling Jiyoung I know." Sulli pouted then her phone rang. She picked it up and left to talk. Kikwang came and took Sulli's spot. 

"I'm sorry." He apologized. "For not telling you any sooner because I wanted to surprise you."

"Then what about Victoria?" I asked waiting for an explanation. "I know you guys dated. Kikwang, I might be stupid and selfish but... have you really considered your feelings towards her?"

"I haven't." He answered. "It was all because I was thinking of you! Our promise."

He hooked our pinkies together and gazed into my eyes. "Tell me Jiyoung, have I ever broke any of our promises?"

I clearly shook my head then turned away from his stare. "Jiyoung, look at me." I heard his serious voice which made me turn to look at him. "I think... I think... I think I lo-"

"I can't find Fluffy!" Victoria came yelling. Kikwang heaved a deep sigh and turned away from me.

"Fluffy's right here." He said frustrated.

"Oh... Did I inturrupt you guys?" She asked. "Sorry."

"No, nothing, you didn't." He said giving her a small smile.

"Oppa, neomu chowah." She smiled at me then at Kikwang.

"I think Fluffy and I better get going now." I said since it was getting awkward for me. I got up, stretched out my arms, and started walking my way back home. 

"Kajima!" Kikwang ran and hugged me from the back. His two arms locked me. "Jiyoung, you might think I'm selfish for not considering Victoria's feelings towards me, but I just want to say is... I've yearned to find you one day and love you. I know that you feel the same way so please, just don't go. I miss you. I need you because I love you."

I stood still, shocked. Not expecting his confession to be so soon. He turned me around to look at him. He stared into my eyes while I was lost inside his. He pulled me closer to him, closer to his face. My heart skipped a few beats and ran faster. I tip toed up to him and gently placed my lips onto his. He kissed me back with more force, more passionate. The kiss was heating up and I wanted it to stay like this but I broke it to inhale air. I blushed and hid onto his chest while placing my cheeks onto him.

"Kikwang-ah" I said embarrassed.

"Yes?" He asked while holding onto me tightly.

"I... I love you." I shyly confessed.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry I haven't updated in forever~ Lol, I know! Well I'm thinking about making just one more chapter so... just one more cha til it's the ending. Well what do you think what's going to happen? Stay tuned for more and leave feedbacks~ (Updated August 9th, 2011 @2:55AM LA Time)

-Signing out Apple!