Found Each Other

The Pinky Promise

(Kikwang's POV)

It couldn't be her right? I then heard a loud splash. I glanced behind me and found Jiyoung on the ground. This reminded me of when my Jiyoung drowned. I carried her and didn't wait to tell Victoria or Sulli. I took her to my house. Like how my Jiyoung got sick, this Jiyoung got sick. They're so similar, they both have a dog named Fluffy... Wait! The same names. The clumsiness. That day when I thought I saw my Jiyoung again. It really is her! A few minutes later, watching over her, I got a call from Victoria. Oh crap! I forgot bout them! "Oppa!" Victoria said as I picked up the phone. "Where are you?" 

"I'm sorry. I think Jiyoung is sick. Could I talk to Sulli?" I asked feeling bad.

"What's wrong?" I heard Sulli. "Where are you and Jiyoung?"

"She has a cold. You guys stay there as I come and get you guys okay?" I said and hung up. I stared at Jiyoung. My Jiyoung. How could I leave her? I shook my head. She needed to change into new clothes quickly. I got up and went back to Sulli and Victoria. "You guys! Lets go!" I said impatiently as they came and followed me back home. As soon as we got to my place I went into my room and grabbed a few of my clothes and gave them to Sulli. "Could you change her?" She nodded as I sighed in relieve. I waited outside my room with Victoria. 

"Kikwang..." She started. I glanced at her. "I like you." I was speechless. I didn't know what to say. 

"I..." I tried thinking of a way to avoid her confession. "I found my Jiyoung..." I slightly smiled but guilt came upon me. 

"It's not her is it?" She pointed into my room. 

"It's her." I smiled at her. 

"How sure are you? How do you know if she wanted you?" She asked.

"I just know it's her. I've been looking for her ever since. I remember my Jiyoung. This Jiyoung has the same clumsiness, smile, and personality." I replied.

"But how do you know if she will have the same memory?" She protested.

"She will remember me. I just saw her the other day. I thought it just my imagination, but no. It was really her." I felt relieve inside myself. 

"I really do like you Kikwang." She said. Then again, I was speechless, thinking. "Could we try it out?" 

"Victoria... I..." I tried to find words but nothing. She came closer to me. I stepped back. 

"...So?" She said coming closer. 

"Yeah..." I said as the door opened. It was an awkward moment. Silience filled in the air. "Is she changed? Is she okay?" I asked being worried.

"Check in for yourself." She said opening the door wider for me to go in. "Victoria, could I have a word with you?" I heard as she closed the door. I was in the room alone with Jiyoung. I checked up on her, hoping that she cooled down and got enough heat.

(Sulli's POV)

"I heard you." I said.

"Well then make sure you stay away from him. Make sure your friend, Jiyoung stays away from him too. Kikwang is mine. Do you hear that?" She revealed her true personality.

"I knew you were that type." I smirked. "Well I don't think I could because Jiyoung's in love with him. I'm pretty sure he's in love with her too."

"Well, didn't you hear that Kikwang and I are together?" She protested.

"Well wasn't it obvious that you pressured him into liking him? It's very obvious that he loves her still. Even though they spent years apart that bond they have isn't broken." I replied to her.

"I'm just warning you again. Stay away from Kikwang. If not, don't blame me if something bad happens." Victoria whispered coldly.

"Evil..." I said glaring at her.

"Whatever you say." She said as Kikwang opened the door.

"So what do you think about us?" Victoria stood next to Kikwang. He looked uncomfortable.

"You guys are together?" I asked acting like I knew nothing. "Kikwang, could we talk in your room?"

"Sure" He answered as we both entered the room and found Jiyoung lying on the bed.

"Did you really hook up with her?" I said glaring at him. He sighed then nodded. "How would you think Jiyoung's reaction be? Do you think that she forgot you? She's been waiting for you! And yet, you hook up with her?" I shook my head at him.

"Listen to me first, I-" I cut him off.

"You're lucky Jiyoung's my best friend and that she loves you. If she didn't love you, she would never be sick as if of right now." I whispered coldly to him. He was speechless. I sighed. "Someone who really loves Jiyoung will stay by her side forever. Think about this Kikwang, if she found out you and Victoria are dating, how would she react to it?" He was still speechless, feeling shameful now. "When Jiyoung gets better, we're going to leave you, even if it hurts her she needs to stay away from you."

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ohhhh!!! So how'd ya like it? Hehehehe I like this chapter!! Sulli!! <3 her!! She's sooo loyal? Lol, anyways do whatcha doing then I shall do my part.

(Updated Saturday, November 27th, 2010 @1:47PM)