Together

The Pinky Promise

(Sulli's POV)

"Where are you?" Onew asked.

"I'm at Kikwang's house." I replied still worried about Jiyoung.

"I'm there but no one's home." He said. "But I do see a car."

"Oh, head that way! You will see me!" I smiled foolishly waiting for him.

"Okay, I'm coming. See you in a bit." He hung up.

My lips curved up a little bit and then steps were heard. Onew was here. He ran to me and hugged me.

"Missed me?" He grinned. "Where's everyone?"

"Ah! I forgot... Well, right now Kikwang is talking to Jiyoung, and Victoria... Victoria! She's also there! We need to go over there right now." I grabbed his hands and started running towards them.

When they were visible, Onew and I just stared and glanced at each other awkwardly. Kikwang had his hands around Jiyoung. Jiyoung was smiling brightfully.

"So... what was I here for again?" Onew asked with a smirk on his face.

"Well... you were supposed to help us, but I guess not anymore." I said disappointed but happy.

"Well, I came here just for you." He smiled as I stared at him. "Sulli?"

"Hm?" I responded.

"What would you say if I said I liked you?" His face was serious.

"I would say..." My face was getting hot. I was clearly blushing. "Babo, you're not supposed to like me, we're childhood friends. You're supposed to love me!"

"Then what would you say if I said I love you?" He asked with a slight crooked smile.

"I would smile and kiss you." I said with a straight face one still blushing.

"I love you, Sulli." He said with such sincerity.

My lips smiled with my heart and I closed in onto him and pecked him on the lips. One of his hands on my cheeks and one behind my back, pulling me into him. He broke it off and hugged me tightly. His head on my shoulder, mines on his. I closed my eyes and thought about my love for him.

"Oh my gawd!" I heard Victoria shout.

We both looked at her confused and saw her shouting to Kikwang and Jiyoung. "First them, now you guys?! It's love everywhere! I'm going back to China with Hangeng! Kikwang, I've really tried to be with you but you're not happy with me so goodbye. It was nice here." She said and kissed him on the cheeks and smirked then walked towards us.

"I'm sure this isn't the end of me." She smirked and walked past us.

"I'm sure you're bluffing." I chuckled as she left.

"Well, that was rude of her." Onew said. "Well let's go."

We walked to Jiyoung and Kikwang. They were holding hands and hugging each other. And most importantly, they had their pinkies hooked.

(Kikwang's POV)

"Kikwang, the words 'To be with you forever.' will you really keep them?" Jiyoung asked and smiled with her cute dimples showing.

"In other words, Jiyoung..." I grinned.

"In other words?" She repeated.

"Will you marry me?" I asked and knowing what's the answer, I wanted her to know I truly love her.

"Kikwang... it's a little bit too soon for that.." Jiyoung's smile faded away. "Maybe in the next few years."

"I know, I just wanted you to know I love you." I said as she hugged me. "Could we have one last pinky promise?" 

"What is it, Kiki?" She asked then hugged me.

"You will marry me and I will take care of you until we are gone from this world." I said sincerly and lifted up my pinky. "Promise me."

She nodded with a smile then lifted her pinky up to hook it with mine. "Our promise is concealed with our pinkies."

I pulled her closer and softly bit her lips. She pulled back her lips and opened allowing me to insert my tongue into . My tongue touched hers. This battle, she won and inserted hers into my mouth. While she did that I on hers.

"Ahem!!" Sulli inturrupted.

"Awh, I was just enjoying this scene!" Onew pouted. Jiyoung and I stopped kissing and we both flushed in embarrassment.

"Anneong, Onew." Jiyoung bowed ninty degree.

"Anneong!" He bowed as well and nudged me. "Finally with her?" He whispered.

I smiled at him and whispered back. "Finally with her?"

"Apparently." He smiled.

"Guys, lets all go home." I smiled and went back to Jiyoung.

[Seven Years Later, Jiyoung's POV]

"Yah! Lee Jiki, come here right now." I said to the little man running around with candies in his hands.

"Anni! Appa! I give appa some!" He ran to his father and smiled at me.

"Jiki, don't be mean to omma." Kikwang said to him.

"I'm no mean! Omma!" He came to me with his bag full of candy. "I love you omma!" He reached into his candybag and pulled out an apple caramel lollipop and gave it to me. I hugged my little four year old and kissed him on the cheeks.

"Omma loves you too." I smiled as Kikwang took my apple caramel flavored lollipop and unwrapped it then placed it onto his mouth.

"Omma, appa took you candy!" He pointed to Kikwang.

"I will take it back!" I said and went to Kikwang and pushed him onto the couch. I fell on top of him and took out the lollipop then kissed him. Fluffy went in front of Jiki blocking his view of us kissing. And while kissing, somehow our pinkies hooked and our promise came true.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Gyah! I finished it! Finally! Okies, so what do you think about this whole story? Kekeke anyways, I really hoped ya like it! Well yeah I hope you guys will support me and my stories. I'm actually thinking about making a new story. I'll blog about and all so yeah. (Updated August 9th, 2011 @4:56PM L.A Time)

-Signing Out Apple!