Plans

The Pinky Promise

(Onew's POV)

I stood in the restuarant filled with anger. "There's... no more.. chicken?" I smirked.

"Yah, Jinki. Calm down foo'!" Key got up from the table and helped out the waitors that were on the ground.

"Yanno I love chicken!" I glared at each and everyone of the waitors that Key was helping. People stared at us then the boss came.

"What's the matter? Why is everyone..." His eyes opened wide. "...Lee.. Jinki." He made a 90 degree bow to me. "What's the matter young master?"

"There's no more chicken and teach your waitors to learn how to serve right." I left a five dollar tip in this house of food. Then my phone rang. Great. Just. What. I. Need. I glanced at my ringing phone and it said Sulli... Sulli?! I picked up the phone and answered, "Sulli!"

"Jinki!" She said happily. I fell in love with that voice of hers. Fine, I admit. Other than chicken.. I love Sulli.

"Nae?" I asked her. "Why did you call?"

"I can't call you? Oh okay then, I guess I will just hang up..." She teased.

"Wait!" I almost yelled.

"Okay, Jinki, could you come over for the week?" She asked.

"Why?" I asked back.

"I need you." She said, which made me feel... weird. "So... could you?"

"Hm, okay." I said as it was getting awkward.

"...Oh you know Kikwang?" Sulli asked trying to break the awkwardness.

"Yeah, I know him. He's my cousin... Why?" I thought for a while. Did she like him?

"Oh, he wants to talk to you." She said and then the voice changed.

"Hey Jinki." I heard Kikwang. She's... with him right now. A strike of sadness attacked me. "You could come over right? Well... I sorta.. well... we sorta need your help..."

"What for?" I asked almost being cold to him.

"When you come over.. it's too hard to explain right now." He hung up. Hm... what could it be about? They couldn't possibly be together... I shook my head and packed up all my things getting ready for tomorrow.

(Kikwang's POV)

"So we got him to come." I smiled at Sulli as Jiyoung went to the front door waiting for her. I stared at Jiyoung.

"See you tomorrow." Sulli said and opened the door. I turned to Victoria.

"So where are we going?" I asked. She grinned.

"We could go to my house." She said shyly.

"Okay." I said and started driving. "Where do you live?"

"Well... I work in a motel." Victoria said giving me a few chills down my spine.

"Oh..." I started feeling awkward. Then I felt a soft pillow-like object on my hand while I was still driving. I glaced to see what was on my hand. It was Victoria's hand. I gulped. This can't happen. Finally I got to the motel. "We're here." I said finally happy. I read the Motel's name. "Pleasure 69" Okay.... I think I should... just drop her off. Then this came into my mind. Is Victoria a hooker? "Uh, I have some business to take care of." I said nervously.

"Awhh... oppa! Why can't you stay?" She pouted and came closer to me. She placed her arms around my neck. "Can't you take care of it after you see what's my work is like?"

"I'm sorry Victoria, I can't." I took a few deep breaths. I got out of my seat and opened the door for her.

"Oh... It's because of Jiyoung huh?" She was looking at the ground upsettingly. "Bye" She said as I drove off.

(Victoria's POV)

How could he not give in?! So it is because of that girl. Ugh, I don't even work in this place! Just then I bumped into a guy. I couldn't see but he was tall and muscular. "Mianhae." I said backing off and bowed.

"No, it's okay." His voice was soft. Then light shone on his face. He was... somewhat like an angel. All the thoughts of Kikwang vanished as this Angel-like-man conquered my thoughts.

"I'm Victoria." I smiled the best I could.

"I'm Hangeng." He said politely. "So, what are you doing here?"

"Oh I was dropped off here. I just live nearby." I studied his face. He didn't look Korean. "Erm, are you Korean?" I asked.

"Oh really? Nah, I'm Chinese." He smiled.

"I'm Chinese too!" I was happy that I'm not the only outsider here.

"That's awesome!" He said cooly.

"Do you want to hang out tomorrow?" I said as the phone vibrated in my purse.

"Sure." He nodded his head. I walked off to my house and answered my phone.

(Jiyoung's POV)

Kikwang... where could you be? The image of AJ appeared in my head. Kikwang... AJ... they look so alike. Kikwang was a Lee. I don't know about AJ though. What if AJ was Kikwang? I shook my head and looked at Sulli. She was grinning to herself. What is she thinking about? "Sulli, what are you thinking about?" I asked suspiciously. Then I remembered AJ asked Sulli to stay in the car for a while.

"Huh, uh nothing." She stopped grinning and said it nervously.

"You don't like AJ do you?" I asked her, somehow my heart skipped a beat.

"Me?! Him?! Ewh! Are you serious?!" She glared at me.

"Well then why are you grinning to yourself like an idiot?" I smiled at her.

"Well.. remember how Onew is coming tomorrow? I... yeah." She giggled to herself this time.

"You're pregnant?" I questioned then giggled.

"Yah! Jugule?!" She glared at me.

"I'm kidding!" I had my hands together begging her to not kill me.

"Well then yeah. I miss Onew." She smiled and stopped glaring.

"I know. You tell me everyday." I said giving her a smile.

"Yeah yeah! Go to sleep!" She threw me a pillow and I caught it and placed it on where I was at. Slowly, my eyes closed. "Did you know that I love you?" I heard then I woke up and found Sulli sleeping. The voice was soft and low. As if I knew who it was.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey long time no update huh? Well... yeah was busy with school! Lol and well... was lazy too haha. You guys still have the KiYoung fever? Kekeke I still do! So wassup? Tell me how ya think of this chappie! Kekeke I will write more but don't expect too much! I have summer school! T.T Stay tuned for the next chap!

(Updated Frigday, June 10th, 2011 @ 3:30PM)