Lies

The Pinky Promise

(Kikwang's POV)

I shook my head away from my imaginations. She won't know. She can't know. It's too risky to hurt her. I will watch after her from afar then. "Kik- AJ-Oppa" Victoria grinned at me. I stared at Victoria.

"Victoria..." I started and took a deep breathe. "About earlier, about us, I don't think it's possible... Forgive me." She looked hurt. She turned away and heaved a deep long sigh. Just then I a barking was heard. Fluffy was still here.

"It's okay. We are still friends right?" She turned back and smiled. I nodded in response.

I smiled back at her. "Hey Fluffy's still here." I walked into my room and saw Fluffy on my bed. Beside the bed I saw Jiyoung's clothes and took it to the dryer. Victoria walked in. "Do you want me to take you home?" She smiled then nodded. "Come on Fluffy."

(Jiyoung's POV)

I thought I heard someone saying Kikwang... or something similiar. I stopped as Sulli continued walking with her umbrella. Where was Fluffy? Sulli stopped and noticed me looking back at AJ's house. She walked back to me. "What's up?" She asked me.

"I think Fluffy's back at that house." I said and studied that house for a little bit. "Hey, I'm pretty sure I've been in that house before." Then I saw Fluffy, AJ, and Victoria. I looked at Sulli. "I'll be back." I smiled at her then ran towards them.

"Wait for me Jiyoung!" She caught up with me. I finally got to them. I panted for air. Why am I so tired all of a sudden?

"Come on Fluffy." I said but he just stood still right besides AJ. I tilted my head. 

"What's wrong?" AJ asked then looked at Fluffy. He walked towards me and Fluffy followed. I went down to Fluffy's height and pet him.

"What's wrong Fluffy?" I made a face for him. AJ came down as well and petted Fluffy. I took another look at AJ. He was staring at me. I studied his face. He looks almost like Kikwang...

(Sulli's POV)

Jiyoung and Kikwang were staring at each other. What if Jiyoung is thinking about her Kikwang? I glanced at Victoria and saw her viciously glaring at that scene. I had to stop this. "Yah~ Jiyoung, are we going to go?" I went down to her and discovered a few tears going down her eyes.She glanced at me then turned away and wiped her tears. "Jiyoung, gwenchana?" I faced to her as kikwang stood there. 

"Y-yeah, I just... I just have something in my eye while I was looking at Kikwang." She said. Did she just say Kikwang? Oh no.

"But he's not Kikwang..." I lied to help her get away from the pain. Kikwang looked shocked not knowing what to do.

"I know, but he looks so similiar. I'm sorry Sulli." I know it isn't her fault for remembering him. I hugged her then Fluffy came in between us. "Fluffy." Jiyoung hugged him.

"Lets get going shall we?" I asked her with a smile.

"Okay, and I will be back." She smiled and walked over to Kikwang. "I'm sorry about earlier and for causing you some trouble." She said then bowed to him. After bowing to him she walked my way. 

"Wait, how bout I take you home." He said. Jiyoung turned to look at him. She shook her head. "Are you sure?" He asked. She nodded. He dragged her back inside the house.

"What are you doing?!" I followed them.

"Making her remember." He answered. Oh no!

"Oppa!" Victoria went in after them as I did too. This can't happen. If Jiyoung knows, who knows what could happen to her because of Victoria!

"I'm-" "AJ!" I cut him off from saying his name. "Jiyoung, let's go now! It's starting to get late!" I took her hand and dragged her.

"Sulli, what? I don't get this. Is there something you guys are hiding from me?" She asked.

"Uhm... Onew is coming back!" I couldn't think of anything else.

"AJ knows Onew?" She tilted her head to one side. I nodded my head. 

"Yeah, he does." I smiled at her then secretly glared at Kikwang.

"Onew? You guys know Lee Jinki?" Kikwang asked. How does... Kikwang know him? "When's he coming?"

"Uhh... tomorrow." Now I have to call him to come over! Great, one lie to cover another lie. "Come on Jiyoung, lets get going."

"In that case." Kikwang got closer to me and whispered to my ears. "I won't tell her. Not today, it will be too soon." He finished whispering to me. "I'll take you guys home okay? It's getting dark out and it would be dangerous." With that said, he took us all back home.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

It's starting to get pretty interesting right about nao, what do you think? Ehehehehe Comment, subscribe, and yeahhh read and enjoy or wait nao -.-! Stay tuned for chap 8!!

(Updated Sunday, Jan. 9th, 2011@5:07PM California Time~)