Waiting

The Pinky Promise

(Sulli's POV)

Man! I hate going to the doctors! I really wanted to go with Jiyoung but dammit! Doctor's appointment. I sighed then walked inside the hospital with mommy on my side. I walked in with my head down looking at the ground as I walked. As I walked I bumped into a young man. Me and my walks when I'm scared! I slowly looked up and looked at his name tag. 'Lee Kikwang' it read. Hm, sounds so familiar. I ignored the feeling of knowing the name and apologized then walked inside the room and checked my blood and everything. Just then I got a call from Jiyoung! Yay! My best buddie! "Sulli! Are you okay? Nothing's wrong right?" She asked as soon as I picked up her call. 

"Yah! I'm the most healthiest person you know alive!" I said cheerfully as the young man I bumped into came in. "By the way! You know that I, Sulli, is your best friend I can't get sick and never will. Oh hey! Later when I get out of here, wanna go eat out?" 

"When does your appointment end?" She asked.

"Uhmm.... In a while. About thirty minutes. See you then." I hung up.

"Who were you talking to honey?" My mom asked then smiled.

"Jiyoung!" I grinned and then... needles appeared in front of me. I glanced at the young man and he looked shocked. Oh that's right! That "Lee Kikwang" name... it's the guy that Jiyoung's been looking for! I have to talk to him but he left already as I thought of this. I started running out looking for him. My mom came after me and took me back in. 

"What's wrong?" She asked trying to calm me. 

"I found him but now he's gone!" I said and went back inside the room where the doctor had his needles. 

"Who?" She asked as the doctor puts on his gloves and gets cotton. 

"The guy from earlier! His name is Lee Kikwang!" I said impatiently. My mom pulled up my sleeve and I closed my eyes tightly. The needle went in my left arm. It hurts so bad! I swore I almost cried. 

"Hm, Lee Kikwang, that's my son." The doctor said. 

"Do you know where he went?!" I got up ignoring my arm that just got a shot. 

"He usually goes home after he helps me." He answered for me. 

"Oh, okay..." I said in disappointment and my mom and I walked out. I called Jiyoung, not telling her that I found him, but to go eat. I waited in the hospital as my mom left back home. Jiyoung finally came. I was frustrating over if I should tell her or not. She glanced at me and noticed something was wrong. 

"Alright, what's wrong Sulli?" She smirked at me. 

"I...I... I'm hungry! Lets go eat at..." I didn't know what to eat. 

"Hm... I want some..." She sniffed. "What's that smell? It smells good." She started following the scent. It was a Chinese Restaurant. Then, I saw him! What should I do? He was talking to the girl working there not in a strangers just met way. They're talking in a friendly way like... Wanting to know each other more. Wait Sulli, Jiyoung doesn't know who he is. Stay calm. "Sulli! I want that!" She pointed at fresh made chicken wings that had sauce over it. It does smell good! We weren't too far away from him, which was worrying me as we ordered. Jiyoung just dug into her plate as I thought of different ways to avoid them. Just wait you Lee Kikwang! After I take Jiyoung home, and then tomorrow when I come back for more food, and when I see you, well that's if I see you, you will not be very happy.

"Uhm! Mashta!" She had two thumbs up and eye smiled. 

I looked over at him secretly to see if he was looking over at us. Oh no! He was looking over at us. He's coming here. "Er.. Earlier when you bumped into me, you dropped your pin as well." He smiled at me then he looked over at Jiyoung. 

"Oh... Thanks." I said then slightly smiled at him as he walked back to his place. "Wait!" I walked over to him and left Jiyoung for a slight moment. "Kikwang, are you going to be here again?" I asked as he shook his head. 

"Awww, you're not going to be here?" The girl besides him that was totally interested in him pouted. 

"No, I can't. I have to wait for someone." He said to her. 

"Where at? I could wait with you since tomorrow is a day off." She had on the squeaky tone. 

"Hm, well... remember how I just told you about a girl I keep waiting for?" He said as I just stood there listening. She nodded. 

"I want to see where you met her. Let me come with you!" She grinned and begged. 

"Okay then." He sighed as I went back and received a smirk from the girl. I sense something bad. 

"Sorry about that Jiyoung." I said feeling bad now. 

"Gwenchana." She smiled happily.

"Tomorrow, I could finally get to wait with you." I smiled and paid for the meal. 

"Oh yay! Sulli-ya! Saranhae!" She hugged me tightly.

(Jiyoung's POV)

As I pulled apart from Sulli, I saw a familiar face. Hm, didn't I see him yesterday? Maybe it was just my imaginations playing tricks on me. "Lets go! Araso?" She smiled at me and we left. I glanced back to look at the guy who Sulli talked to. I was suspicious. So I had to ask her. 

"Who were you talking to earlier?" I asked her.

"No one special." Sulli lied under those words. She even avoided eye contacts with me.

"Okay, tell me who it is." I placed my head on her shoulder as we walked back home. 

"I'll tell you when the time comes." Was all she said then it just got quiet. What was she talking about? Does she like him? "And no Jiyoung, I don't like the guy so stop wondering." 

"Ahaha, I was thinking about that!" I obviously lied and started giggling as we arrived home. 

"Tomorrow, I'll go with you~" She smiled happily then hugged me as she left home. It was already night! I went and shower then got ready for tomorrow. I played with Fluffly for a while then went to sleep. 

Sulli and I, along with Fluffy went to the place where I met him. We arrived there earlier than I thought. Just then I remembered the guy who seemed to be waiting for someone. It couldn't be him could it? Sulli and I looked around. I glanced back to see if Fluffy was behind us, she wasn't. "Sulli, Fluffy's gone!" I started freaking out. She looked around and gave me the umbrella. Then we heard barking. I ran towards it. It was Fluffy playing with the guy and girl from yesterday. Somehow, my heart sunk as I saw them smiling at each other. "Fluffy!" I said as she came to me.

"It's your dog?" The girl asked. I nodded then smiled. 

"Did you find her?" Sulli came running to me. "Oh, hey..." She seemed disappointed to see them.

"I'll get going now." I said and went back to the place. "Come on Fluffy." She stayed still not wanting to go but played with the guy. Which was weird. Fluffy didn't like company from anyone if it wasn't me or someone she knows. Does she know this guy? I stayed there alone as Sulli was still talking to them. Just then I saw the guy walking towards me.

"Hey, I'm AJ." He smiled at me and gave his hand in to shake with mines. 

"I'm Jiyoung." I said quietly then shook his hand. Just then my head started hurting. I felt sick. Like as if it was Deja vu. 

"Oh..." He thought for a while. "Nice name." 

"Th-thanks." I said then I felt myself falling hard on the moist grass. 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

0.0 What's gonna happen next? Will he know that it's her? Anyways do all you Subs do! Hehe comment, criticize, read, enjoy~^^

(Updated Thursday, November 11th, 2010, 10:21AM)