Path

The Pinky Promise

(Kikwang's POV)

I stood there speechless, with Sulli in front of me, Jiyoung next to me, lying on the bed, and Victoria outside the room. What have I put myself into? I can't like Jiyoung. What if she thinks I'm just a brother to her? Maybe Sulli was right. Jiyoung should stay away from me. "...You're right, Sulli." I said surprisingly. She stared at me with confusion filling her face then with rage. 

"Then Jiyoung finding you was just a BIG waste of time then!" She made a death glare at me. "We must not let her know who you are then." 

Was it really just a big waste of time? Jiyoung made me feel happy. Was this really the right way to go? "I'm sorry." I said sincerely just then Jiyoung got up. "Jiyoung...." I started. She slowly stared at me waiting for my reply. Do I really want to risk losing her? "I... nothing."

"Sulli-ya~" She said plainly as Sulli stopped glaring at me. "I had a weird feeling." She looked around. "That I've been here before when I was younger." 

"Oh really?" Sulli said and sat right besides Jiyoung. 

"Yeah..." Jiyoung replied as she look like she was going to faint for something. How could I just stay here and watch her be like this? 

"Maybe you're thinking to much, Youngie." Sulli kept sending glares at me. Jiyoung slightly nodded as I kept staring at her. She smiled at me but she was weak because I believe she got sick. Jiyoung slowly got off the bed then came towards me the slowly bowed ninety degrees. 

"Kasahamida for taking me into your home." She thanked as I stood there quietly thinking about her. 

"Ah, gwenchana." I slightly smiled at her. 

"Sulli, lets go home. I don't want to feel like I'm in the way or anything." Jiyoung said not knowing she is sick. 

"We should go home, anyways thanks for helping Jiyoung." Sulli said with so much hatred. "Oh Jiyoung, next month, I'm going to Jeju Island. You're going to come with me right?" I hesitated. I didn't want her to go.

"What about Kikwang?" She asked.

"Jiyoung... It's about time that you should forget about him. Many years passed already. We spent numerous times looking. You should stop looking for him now." She said as Jiyoung stood there speechless. "Come on." Sulli dragged Jiyoung out as Victoria came in.

"Kik-" I shushed her with my finger on her lips.

"Call me AJ from now on okay?" I said to her as I walked out into the living room. I stared outside. Wondering if she's still going to keep on looking. Just then, I saw her. She ran back. I opened the door then she hugged me.

"Why didn't you tell me?" She cried as my fingers ran through her hair.

"...We can't be together." I said with a shakey voice.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

0.0 Omg!!! What's gonna happen? Wanna know? Comment and subscribe and make sure to stay tuned to the next chapter!

(Updated December 29th, 2010@3:06PM LA Time)