9 Years Later

The Pinky Promise

(Jiyoung's POV)

It was the time of year again when it rains. Everytime when this time of year passes by, I think about the pinky promises and him. I even wonder if he still remembers me. Just then the pinky promised that he and I made before we left to go find my parents came back to me. 'To be with you forever no matter how far away we are, we have to find each other.' I remembered kissing him on the cheeks as we left to go find my family. I sighed and stared at my pinky. I wonder if I will ever see him again. As the years passed by I haven't given up hope in the promise yet. He helped me and it's selfish to let go of someone important to you... I decided to go out there and find him. Fluffy and I left back to that place where we almost got attacked by the wolf. I saw a young man. He was sitting there probably thinking but he was soaking wet. I went behind him and positioned the umbrella I had over his head. He looked up at me. "You're going to get sick." I smiled at him and handed him the umbrella. He looked like as if he knew me, then he just smiled.

"I'm dreaming right?" He scoffed then walked off with the umbrella. I was confused but decided to let it go. I couldn't go to Kikwang's house because I didn't know where he lived. The place where we met was here. Right under this bridge. I sighed and went back home to change then went to Sulli's.

"Hey Sulli!" I said.

"Jiyoung! Annyeong! Whatcha doing here?" She hugged me.

"Well, I'm just wondering if you want to go walking with me tomorrow." I answered for her.

"I don't think I could tomorrow. I have to go to the doctors tomorrow." She said.

"Oh, I see. Okies thanks anyways. Oh and remember about my pinky promise when I was small?" I asked her.

"Hmmm, yeah I still do, why?" She asked curiously.

"Well, I'm thinking about trying to find him." I said with confidence.

"Are you crazy?!" She shook me with her hands on my shoulders. "Do you think that he would still be trying to look for you?" I nodded without any doubts. "Well I can't stop you... Good luck Jiyoung! Hehe" She gave me two thumbs up as we went to watch Toy Story 3.

(Kikwang's POV)

I walked back home. Maybe I miss her too much, that's why I was hallusinating. I sighed. I wonder how she is. As years passed by and days, I woul always go to the same spot to see if she was there. After all so many years, I tried forgetting her but all of rainy days would make me remember everything. Making me remember things I don't want to. What if we never meet anymore? Tomorrow, I have to go to the hospital and help dad out. Too much peoples are getting sick. I remembered her getting sick because of me. I decided to change and go to the store to buy things to eat. Hm, maybe Chinese food would be alright. I went to the Chinese shop not too far away from the hospital. It's just opened new so I went to see what they had. As I was looking around a girl almost tripped and I immediatly grabbed her. "Gwenchana?" I asked her.

"Komawo" She thanked me and smiled.

"It's okay." I said and went back to see what I was gonna buy.

"You should get noodles." She smiled sweetly. "Fresh noodles."

"Hmm... Maybe I should." I said giving in since I didn't know what to buy.

"Hm, sit right here, I'll make some noodles." She smiled and left to cook. I sat there just waiting and thinking. A few minutes later the girl came back with fresh made noodles.

"Thanks." I said and picked up chopsticks and dug into the dish. It's good. One of the best noodles I ever ate. I slightly smiled. 

"You like it?" She grinned. I nodded. "I made it."

"I might come back tomorrow, I'll be at the hospital which isn't too far from here." I said and got up.

"Oh, sure! You're a doctor?" She asked.

"No, I'm just helping my dad." I said and got out money for the meal. She tilted her head. 

"What's your name?" She asked then smiled sweetly.

"I'm..." I remember saying this to 'her'. "Lee Kikwang."

"I like your name. I'm Victoria." She smiled and took out her hand to shake with mines. I looked at her hand and thanked her. I didn't shake her hand. I didn't want to. 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

0.0 You like the update? Aha tell me! Anyways I'mma count down until Nov. 10th! Lol because I'mma get my album!! hehe only 3 more days!! (Updated Sunday, November 7th, 2010 9:08AM LA Time)