As Kids

The Pinky Promise

(Jiyoung’s POV)
It was raining while I was outside looking for my puppy. “Fluffy ” I shouted being scared that he might get lost. I was soaking wet from the rain and finally I saw her under a bridge. “Fluffy ” I ran to her. She looked scared. I took a glance at where she was staring at. She was scared because there was a wolf. The wolf wasn’t too far or too close. I grabbed onto Fluffy and made my way up slowly. My heart was thumping. It was getting closer and closer. I couldn’t get out now. Unknowingly tears spilled out of my eyes. Fluffy started barking. The wolf was closer than before, I closed my eyes. I expected myself to be over with but after a few minutes closing my eyes I opened them and saw a boy with a stick hitting the wolf with it. The wolf ran away. The boy came and smiled at me.

“Are you okay?” He smiled and got his umbrella that was on the ground.

“Thank you.” I said wiping my tears.

“Where do you live?” He asked and positioned the umbrella over us. I looked around. None of it looked familiar.

“..I don’t know.” I said.

“It’s okay. We could go to my house and get some hot chocolate.” He grinned and lead the way. We finally got there. “Dad” The boy shouted. Silence. “Maybe he’s not home.” He said and left into a room. I let Fluffy down. He came back with two towels and gave them to me. “Here, dry yourself and your puppy. You must be cold, I’ll go make some hot chocolate.” He left to the kitchen. I followed him and sat on the stool with the towel over me. “So what’s your name?” He asked and gave placed the drink in front of me. “Careful.” He said.

“Jiyoung. Kang Jiyoung.” I said and placed my cold hands around the hot cup.

“I’m Lee Kikwang.” He smiled and sat next to me. I took a sip out of mines and dried Fluffy.

“Thank you for earlier.” I said politely and hugged him tightly.

“Gah, no-problem.” He said accepting it. I stopped hugging him and took another sip out of my cup. He played with Fluffy for a little bit and so did I. “Do you know where you are?” He asked while smiling. I shook my head. “I wonder how you’re suppose to go back home then.” He scratched his head.

“Hopefully my parents comes and find me.” I said.

“Yeah, we could go look for them after the rain stops.” He smiled and finished his drink. “You still cold?” He asked.

“Not really.” I said.

“Be right back then. I’ll go put on the heater and bring few clothes you could change into. You could watch t.v.” He said and gave me the remote.

“Thanks.” I said again and the t.v. A few minutes later he came back and gave me the clothes. I left to the bathroom and took a quick shower then put on the clothes. As I opened the door Fluffy was off the ground. I let out a scream.

“Did you take a good shower?” Kikwang laughed. I made those shocked eyes and felt embarrassed.

“Meanie.” I pouted and took Fluffy away from him.

“Aw, mian.” He pouted and then smiled. “Forgive me?” He said. I ignored him. He kept on bugging me to forgive him.

“Fine ” I puffed my cheeks. Night was here and was still raining.

“Dad still isn’t here. Aish, traffic?” He looked outside the window. “Hopefully the rain stops tomorrow. You could go to sleep if you want. It’s getting late.” He added and looked at me.

“I’ll go to sleep when you do.” I smiled. “What is your dad?” I asked him.

“He’s a doctor. Most of the times he comes home late because of traffic.” Kikwang answered.

“What about your mom?” I asked as Fluffy came and ran up to me.

“She’s in the states for fashion designing or something. I can’t wait for her to came back to Seoul.” He slightly smiled.

“Do you see your dad often?” I smiled at his smile.

“Not as often that’s why I stay up and wait for him. Well lets go to sleep.” He said and left to the room. I followed and slept on the bed he had while he slept on the floor.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yeah I stop here. I lazy if you know what I mean. T.T I hate it when I lazy. Anyways will update more~ Oh yeah, how do you guys feel about Kikwang and Jiyoung coupling? (They are paired up but just how do you guys feel about it?)

Comments are very well loved~ Update finish Thursday, August 6th, 2010, 6:53 PM