Chapter 9

Belief

"While living with Super Junior, sometimes I forgot what I wanted to do or where I was. It feels like there is one huge eraser in my brain, that is erasing everything little by little. So when I will end with filming tonight I will probably forget everything." she answered and added: "This is a complete example of Alzheimer's disease."


"You have Alzheimer disease?" asked So Min shocked. Rae Jin nodded in answer. "Do guys know that?"

"Only Donghae-ssi, Eunhyuk-ssi and Kyuhyun-ssi knows about it." she answered and smiled lightly. "I didn't want to tell others since I don't want to burden them a lot. On top of that..." she stopped and started thinking about it. Then she looked at So Min and before she looked around. "Omo," she murmured surprised. "I'm on TV," she chuckled with putting hand in front of , embarassed.

"Rae Jin?" asked So Min and slowly waved in front of her. Rae Jin looked at her and smiled. "Are you okay?" she asked worriedly.

"Of course I am..." she chuckled and waved with her hand.

"Today, your aunt is here as well. Would it be okay if she comes here?" she asked.

"Sure," nodded Rae Jin and looked back stage where Sora slowly walked on the stage, while looking down to her feet.

"Not only that you were living with Super Junior; your aunt is an actress, Kang Sora, who is currently 'married' to Super Junior's leader Park Jung Soo, known as Leeteuk. How do you think about it?"

"They're going along pretty well." smiled Rae Jin and looked at her aunt. "They were made for each other and I hope they'll start dating in real life." she chuckled and looked at So Min. She smiled lightly and nodded before looking at Sora.

"Sora-ssi," she started slowly. Sora raised her head and looked at her. "How do you feel about your niece? She has Alzheimer disease which will, in time, forget everything." she said quietly.

"When I first heard that..." she started and stopped, looking at Rae Jin. "When I first heard that Rae Jin has Alzheimer's disease I thought she will do something stupid, like killing herself, but luckily she is still here." she smiled sadly.

"By killing herself, you mean to say there were times when she is suicadal?"

"Yes; when she was in elementary school and also in high school, she was bullied a lot. My sister and I wanted to convince her to leave that school, but she was too stubborn to even listen." chuckled Sora. "As long as she can still remember us and as long as she won't do anything stupid, we will take care of her."

"That is so sweet to hear." smiled So Min. "It is nice to hear that Rae Jin was happily living with Super Junior for this one month." Sora only nodded since she didn't want to reveal the truth and she knew that Rae Jin wouldn't forgive her if she does that.

"So, for the last question, Rae Jin," she looked back at her. "What did you realize? What does Super Junior first see in women? Personality or appeareance?" she asked.

"It depends," smiled Rae Jin. "For Donghae-ssi I know he sees personality at first. Eunhyuk-ssi, Kyuhyun-ssi, Shindong-ssi and Ryeowook-ssi are firstly seeing appeareance, but after knowing person better they realize that appeareance is sometimes decieving. For others...it is mostly appeareance, but after a long time they see personality." she answered and added: "I might be wrong, but this is how I felt when I was living with them..."

"Thank you for coming, Rae Jin." smiled So Min and looked at the camera. "That is all for today. Thank you for watching." she smiled. As soon as camera shut down, So Min's smile disappeared and she looked straightly at Rae Jin who was happily looking around. "Rae Jin do you remember living with Super Junior?" she asked.

"I was living with them?" she gasped surprised.

"You don't remember?" she asked shocked.

"If I had a chance to live with them, I would die from happiness." she smiled as her cheeks turned pinkish.

"I'm surprised that it didn't go so bad at dorm. I think guys would be shocked." spoke Sora and smiled lightly.

"Yeah," nodded So Min. "W-when did you find about this disease?" she asked.

"One week ago," answered Sora. "It is hard seeing her forgetting memories that we spent together." whispered Sora as she teared up again. "I just can't believe that one day, she will wake up in strangers room, which will be hers, and that she won't recognize her family."

"I am sure there will be a way for that not to happen." So Min smiled sadly, though she knew that there isn't cure for disease like Alzheimer.

In Super Junior's dorm, Donghae, Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun were watching the show where Rae Jin was on. They knew she was telling a lie; they knew that it was very close for guys not to find out about her disease.

"She is so young and she already has Alzheimer's disease..." teared Eunhyuk. Donghae only nodded, not wanting to cry.

"S-she'll...rem...ember...us...I'm...sure..." spoke Kyuhyun with breaks obviously hearing he is sad as well.

"What are you guys watching?" asked Kangin as he walked in living room. In shock and surprise, all three of them wanted to grab remote control, but it slipped and fell on the ground, getting TV louder.

"I realized," Rae Jin started talking, grabbing Kangin's attention. "That while living with Super Junior, sometimes I forgot what I wanted to do or where I was. It feels like there is one huge eraser in my brain, that is erasing everything little by little." Ryeowook and Sungmin walked in living room. "So when I will end with filming tonight I will probably forget everything." she said and added: "This is a complete example of Alzheimer's disease." Now everyone was gathered in living room, watching TV.

"You knew?" Leeteuk asked shocked and looked at three of them, sitting on the couch. "Why didn't you tell us?"

"It was her request." spoke Donghae. His voice was breaking, but he still managed to answer while Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun couldn't do it.

"She...probably already...forgot that she...was living...with us." this time Kyuhyun let a laugh out as he stood up. "Aigoo...crying for someone that was living with us for one month...did we became friends or what?" he smiled though tears were streaming straight down his cheeks. Eunhyuk stood up and patted his back as he didn't say anything.

"We are still friends, right?" he asked as he looked from Eunhyuk to Donghae. They both remained quiet. "Right?" Kyuhyun pleaded. They stayed quiet and looked away not wanting to see his dark brown eyes that were full of tears.
"She's only 17 for goodness sake!" he raised his voice and went with fingers through his brown, short, wavy hair.

"She'll be fine," Sungmin smiled sadly. Kyuhyun looked at him and snapped like he could finally let go all his anger that he bottled up inside for all this month. Sungmin, all shocked, was looking at his roommate, friend and maknae that was letting everything out until his voice became more and more quieter while his crying became louder. Donghae looked down to the ground as tears escaped his eyes again.

"Guys," Yesung spoke. "She's just a fan..." he laughed nervously though his eyes showed the other way. He grew to like her as well. "S-she's just a...fan..." Tear escaped his eye as he tried to smile.

Ever since the day that Rae Jin told on TV how it was living with Super Junior, she started forgeting things little by little. Her parents, aunt and Sooyoung were helping her with everything they could, but soon she had to quit school and stayed home where her mom was taking care of her while dad was going on work every day. Donghae and Kyuhyun came on visit from time to time, when they had time, including Eunhyuk, but they couldn't stay long since their comeback was right in front of doors.

Forgetting that she used to live with them, it was harder than they all thought, so the whole group made a special surprise for her. They gave Sora two tickets for their comeback where they will sing and dance their new song, SPY.

"Are you ready Jinny?" asked Sora and walked in her room.

"Ready for what?" she asked and looked at her. "I don't know why I put all these clothes out of wardrobe." she tapped her chin.

"You are going on a concert, Rae Jin." Sora smiled sadly and cupped her face in her hands. "I am sure you will be surprised."

"Then, what should I wear?" Rae Jin asked worriedly.

"Since it is nicely warm outside you should wear this white dress." she smiled and showed on white dress, reaching to knees. Rae Jin smiled and nodded.

"Let me help you," whispered Sora and helped Rae Jin to undress her from her long plain T-shirt that she was using as pajama and then dressed her in white dress. After they were done, they walked downstairs, where her mom was making dinner.

"We're going, unnie," said Sora. Rae Jin's mom turned around and smiled as she looked at both of them.

"Mm," she nodded and walked to Rae Jin, examining her from head to toe. "You are beautiful," she whispered and kissed her forehead.

"Kamsahamnida," smiled Rae Jin. For a moment she didn't recognize her mother but as soon as she felt those hands around her she remembered. "Eomma," she smiled.

"Aish," she cursed under her breath. "Go, otherwise you will be late." she scolded them.

"I will bring her back safely." smiled Sora. Rae Jin's mom only nodded as she watched how Rae Jin put white high heels on and walked out.

"The world is sometimes so cruel." she whispered and let a quiet sigh out.


A/N

Only one more chapter and it will end.

Thank you for comments and subscriptions. It means a lot and I am happy that you are reading this story, though it might isn't like you wanted.

If you have questions, ask. I will answer them if I can and I will.

Thank you once again.