Chapter 2

Belief

Just when Kyuhyun walked out of the bathroom he saw Rae Jin tip toeing to the hallway, where she put her shoes on and walked out of the dorm. Kyuhyun observed her quietly with raised eyebrow, until he walked into kitchen where everyone was sitting.

“So what do you think about this?” Leeteuk suddenly asked.

“She’s too…if you know what I mean.” Yesung answered bluntly.

“Ya! She might hear you!” hissed Donghae, glaring at him. Yesung only shrugged as Kyuhyun sat on his seat, saying: “She just went out, so she didn’t hear anything.”

“See,” murmured Yesung, raising an eyebrow.

“Aish,” cursed Donghae, gaining a glare from Siwon, but he ignored it. “Why didn’t you tell me?” he groaned and stood up.

“Where are you going?” Eunhyuk asked surprised and confused at the same time.

“Where else? After Rae Jin.” he answered.

“The meeting is not over yet, Donghae.” said Leeteuk and looked at him.

“Then, what are we going to talk about?” he looked at him and crossed his arms. “About how you’ll try to act like nice people when she already knows the truth?” he asked and looked at everyone. “I just don’t get it why are you lying in front of camera? Why don’t you tell the truth instead?” He let a sigh out, grabbing his jacket from couch and walked out of their apartment, leaving them speechless.

“Pabo,” murmured Shindong and bit his lower lip, knowing how hard it really is when you’re overweight.

***

Rae Jin was running down the street as no one was out yet, only those who had to go on their work. Listening to her favorite music on her mp4 it came to Super Junior. She stopped and leaned on her knees taking deep breaths to calm herself.

“Jinny?” someone suddenly called her. She looked up, seeing a long haired brunette woman standing in front.

“Ahjumma,” she murmured surprised and smiled lightly. “What are you doing here?” she asked and looked around.

“Just passing by,” she smiled and examined Rae Jin from head to toe. “What about you? I heard from sister that you’re living with SuJu. Are they treating you nice?” she asked.

“Yes,” she lied with a smile. “On top of that, I’m just on morning exercise.” she added and stretched her arms.

“If anything happens to you, call me right away, okay?” she said and ruffled her hair after Rae Jin nodded.

“Rae Jin!” they suddenly heard a male voice behind, making them to turn around. “Sora-ssi, what are you doing here?” he asked surprised as he saw her as well.

“Passing by,” Sora answered and smiled.

Then Donghae looked at Rae Jin and back at Sora. “Do you two know each other?” he asked and pointed from one to another.

“Aniyo,” answered Rae Jin, before Sora could even open . Sora’s eyes widened as she looked at her niece in shock. “I accidently bumped in Sora-ssi while I was running.” she lied and suddenly deeply bowed: “I’m sorry for bumping” apologizing.

“I-it’s okay,” stuttered Sora and looked at her all confused and nervously smiled at Donghae.

“Aigoo, though you’re clumsy, you’re cute.” smiled Donghae and hugged Rae Jin like a little kid. Sora smiled lightly, seeing that what Rae Jin was talking about before, was true.

“I’m going now,” Sora said and looked at Rae Jin, telling her with eyes that they should meet up secretly.

“Take care,” waved Donghae smiling widely while Rae Jin only bowed and waved lightly as her aunt was slowly disappearing from her sight. Letting a sigh out, Rae Jin started walking while Donghae followed her.

“Fans will see you if you keep following me.” she said quietly for only Donghae to hear.

“I don’t care,” he shrugged with his hands in pockets. Rae Jin suddenly stopped, making Donghae stop as well and wondering what she’ll say, but instead all he could hear were quiet sobs.

“Are you okay?” he asked worriedly and touched her back. She startled and turned around, looking straight at him as tears were streaming down her cheeks.

“Why are you so nice to me? You should just act like others do, giving me those dirty looks.” she started saying. “I know I’m fat and I want to lose all this weight that I have. I want to be skinny, have a perfect body, like those models, but I can’t. I can’t, because everytime I see them, I see you on TV, I get depressed and started eating sweets and chocolates, which is bad.”

Donghae was quietly listening until he pulled her into a hug as she clang on his shirt. He held her head tightly to his chest, so she could calm down.

“It hurts me when you’re so nice to me after I’m not as skinny as them.” she whispered, tightening her grip.

“It doesn’t matter if you’re skinny or not,” he started. “I can see you’re a nice girl, that worries for her family and those close around you a lot. I really don’t care if you’re skinny or chubby. If you’re nice to me, I’ll be nice to you.” he said and looked at her as he wiped her tears away with his thumbs. Smiling lightly, Rae Jin looked up into sky making Donghae chuckle quietly after seeing her smiling.

“Thank you,” she whispered and started walking slowly and just when she thought that everything will be OK for a while her stomach decided to speak, making Donghae letting a laugh out, while Rae Jin’s cheeks turned red.

“Not eating breakfast, huh?” he said and took her hand, walking. “Let’s go,” he added as her cheeks were deep red. She was calm, but her heart was still beating fast knowing that she can trust him.

***

“Eat as much as you want.” smiled Donghae placing a plate in front of her with different kinds of bread and some sweets as well.

“Are you trying to make me fatter?” Rae Jin pierced her eyes at him, startling him. Not knowing what to say, Rae Jin started laughing, making him realize that she was only joking with him.

“You got me for a moment.” he laughed and pointed at her.

“Hehe,” Rae Jin chuckled and took one bite. “I often play a game with mom and dad at home.”

“What game?” he asked.

“Well,” she started. “It’s called staring game. You stare at each others’ eyes without trying to look away, because when you do, you lose.” she explained. “And that is where I got these little acting skills from, since most of the time we were teasing each other so we would win.” she smiled and took another bite. “But a little, my aunt taught me.” she added and looked down.

“Your aunt is an actress?” Donghae asked surprised. Rae Jin nodded smiling.

“She’s amazing and she’s always taking care of me whenever she can, since she’s busy with her drama right now.” she said.

“What drama she’s filming right now?” he asked curious.

“I don’t know, but it’s about some marriage.” she answered shrugging and took another bite.

“Then it must be We Got Married.” smiled Donghae.

“Yeah, I think it’s this one.” she nodded.

“But…” suddenly Donghae thought. “The only ones that are filming now are Leeteuk and Sora.” he said. Rae Jin started coughing making Donghae to smile widely, hitting right on the spot.

“You know, you even resemble her.” he chuckled.

“Don’t tell anyone.” whispered Rae Jin quietly as she looked at him.

“Why not?” pouted Donghae. “I mean, you know how members are towards you. Maybe if Sora knew-”

“No!” Rae Jin raised her voice. Donghae startled a little and looked at her surprised. “I don’t want for her to know anything. And I don’t want for members to know anything as well.” she said and looked down.

“B-but why?” he was confused.

“If they know that I’m her niece, they’ll act kind towards me which is not the point of this plan.” she explained and looked at him.

Donghae let a sigh out and looked down. “At least let me tell Hyuk.” he said quietly.

“No,” she answered, but quietly added: “But if you have to, then do it.” after seeing Donghae’s puppy eyes, which she couldn’t resist. Donghae smiled widely. “And I know you can’t lie,” she added.

“H-how?” he stuttered surprised.

“Because you’re my bias.” she smiled.

Rae Jin’s POV

“J-jinjja?!” he squealed, gaining a few looks, but he didn’t care.

“Mm,” I nodded and looked down embarrassed while my cheeks turned red. Silently I continued eating while I was starting to think how I will even live with them.

“So where are we going now?” asked Donghae after we walked out.

“Ah!” I gasped and looked at him deeply bowing.

“What?” he was confused.

“Thank you for breakfast.” I said and looked at him, smiling. “It was delicious.” I added. He looked down and let a chuckle out.

“You’re welcome,” he smiled and started walking. I followed him and we were walking down the street for a while till we came to SM building.

“What are we doing here?” I asked confused. He chuckled and took my hand, walking inside.

“I want to see something,” he said and bowed to the receptionist. I did the same as we passed by and walked into elevator. He pushed the button to 4th floor and leaned back on the wall.

“Uhm,” I murmured and looked at him. He raised an eyebrow and looked at me. When I wanted to say something the elevator announced our arrival to 4th floor. Donghae took my hand and walked out, towards room 405. Walking inside, my eyes widened when I realized it was dancing room. I looked at Donghae who smiled and took his jacket off.

“What are we doing here?” I asked.

“We came to exercise,” he smiled and started stretching his arms as well as legs.

“Well, isn’t it better if we do it outside?” I asked as I pointed on closed doors.

“If you want to get chased by fans while exercising with me, go ahead.” he said and stretched his arms in front like he is being arrested. “On top of that it’ll be hard to move me.” he grinned, standing still.

“You sure?” I smirked and raised an eyebrow.


A/N

I'm sorry for not updating in month. I thought I'll have time, since I have holidays, but it seems I even have less time than before.

I'll try to update next week or as soon as possible.

Hope you liked chapter ^^

Comment and subscribe