Chapter 10

Belief

At the hall

"It's Sora!" girls started squealing when they saw her stepping out of black BMW X1. Then, slowly, Rae Jin followed her. "It's Rae Jin!" they gasped.

"Isn't she the one that was living with Super Junior?" one girl whispered to another.

"Yeah, but she doesn't remember since she has Alzheimer's disease." her friend answered her.

"Really?" she was shocked hearing this. "She's only 17 years old..." she added murmuring and looked back at Rae Jin wih sadness, while Rae Jin, on the other side, was looking around with a big smile on her face.

"This way, Miss." one of the guards said as they reached the doors. The hall was already full, waiting for Super Junior to come on stage.

"What are we doing here?" asked Rae Jin and leaned closer to her aunt.

"You were invited on their come back as well as they wanted to see you." she smiled at her.

"They? Who are they?" she asked confused and looked around.

"Watch," she smiled and pointed on the stage where suddenly ten guys were standing after lights went back on.

"Omo, they're so good-looking." clapped Rae Jin, smiling from ear to ear. Sora let a quiet sigh out as she glanced at Rae Jin from time to time. After their stage has ended, they walked, with body guards, behind the stage to the room. Guard opened the doors, revealing guys that were just changing their shirts.

"Ya!" hissed Leeteuk, his cheeks turning dark red when he saw Sora.

"Aw, don't be so shy, hubby." she chuckled and winked at him, making Leeteuk's cheeks turning darker.

"Rae Jin!" Kyuhyun smiled widely and ran to her hugging and spinning around in the air.

"Kya~" she squealed and tightly hugged Kyuhyun since she was quite afraid of spinning.

"Ya Kyu, put her down." Siwon scolded him as he walked to him.

Kyuhyun did as he was told and put Rae Jin on the ground smiling from ear to ear. "You've changed so much." he smiled and ruffled her hair, making her to pout.

"Rae Jin," smiled Donghae and walked to her.

"Why are they hugging me, ahjumma?" she asked and looked at her aunt.

"Because they know you and you know them." she answered with a smile.

"We know each other?" she looked surprised at guys whose smiles disappeared from their lips. "Aigoo..." she sighed.

"Don't worry, Jinny." smiled Eunhyuk and ruffled her hair as he was standing next to her.

"J-Jinny?" Rae Jin stuttered when some pictures had flashed right in front of her eyes. She saw Donghae, Eunhyuk, Kyuhyun, Super Junior and Sooyoung. "Donghae..." she whispered and looked at him. His eyes widened when he heard his name from her lips. "Eunhyuk," she looked at him. "Kyuhyun, Shindong, Yesung, Ryeowook, Kangin, Sungmin, Siwon, Leeteuk." she called all their names right. Their eyes widened from surprise, as well as Sora's and they couldn't help anymore than start crying.

"E-eh?" stuttered Rae Jin confused as she looked from one to another. "W-what's wrong? Did I say anything wrong?" she asked.

"You..." Donghae started and hiccupped. "You...remember...us..." he cried and hugged her. Rae Jin smiled lightly while her heart was hurting seeing all of them crying because of her.

"We..." this time Sungmin spoke and wiped his tears. "We want to...say sorry..." he said and bowed. Others joined him and they all bowed deeply.

"What are you talking about?" chuckled Rae Jin. "I already forgave you," she smiled.

"Bwoh!?" they all looked at her surprised.

"No matter how many times I wanted to hate you, I couldn't because you saved my life." she smiled.

"Pabo..." murmured Kyuhyun and hugged her tightly, tears streaming down his cheeks.

"It's okay, Kyuhyun-ssi," she smiled and patted his back. After hugging so much with everyone, it was time to go home. "There is one thing I want to ask you for." she said.

"What?" they asked at the same time.

"If I...forget you again...don't forget me...please..." she smiled sadly.

"You have our word." smiled Leeteuk with others agreeing with a nod.

"Let's take a picture for a memory." smiled Ryeowook. Everyone agreed once again. Rae Jin was standing between Donghae and Kyuhyun while Sora was standing next to Leeteuk. Just one second before guard took a photo, Donghae and Kyuhyun leaned down and kissed Rae Jin's cheek, each on her side, which made her cheeks turn into dark red.

"This picture is for you to remember us." smiled Eunhyuk as he handed her a photo.

"I'll treasure it." she smiled and looked at him.

"Let's see each other again in the future." smiled Ryeowook.

"Nae," nodded Rae Jin and smiled back. "If I won't recognize you or know you, you can kick my ." she joked.

"Hell we'll do." nodded Yesung laughing. Rae Jin laughed together with everyone.

She'll miss those moments, but she has a proof that she is a friend of Super Junior. A proof thaf she could never erase it; a proof that will always remind her of times with the guys that saved her life even if sometimes they were the one that made her life misarable for a while.

"I'm happy that I met all of you." she whispered to herself, "I really am..." and smiled when Kyuhyun started pulling pranks on members, which lead to anger from Donghae and Ryeowook.

Rae Jin quietly started chuckling, which soon turned into laugh that gained everyone's attention. Sora started laughing as well, making Super Junior confused even more, but a minute later, they were all laughing. They were laughing from their hearts and Rae Jin knew, together with others, that what she experienced today won't happen again, or she will never remember. It hurt them, but right now, this second and this minute, nothing of that mattered. All that mattered was the laugh that was contagious and that they were all together.


A/N

Last chapter...

Thank you for subscribing and...commenting and as always, just like before, ask if there is something you don't understand, and really...thank you for sticking up to this story, though it wasn't as you imagined. I tried my best, but like I said in foreword this story was already written on my phone and all I did was copy, paste, fix grammar and update it, though it took...ages.. -___-"

Happy belated birthday to Shindong-ssi~

tumblr_mr6szcYKMc1qjp8w2o1_500.png

look...a spy o__o

tumblr_mrd96vnQ2Q1qheaffo3_250.gif

another spy xD

tumblr_mrdccjZimG1rjlmm5o1_250.giftumblr_mrdccjZimG1rjlmm5o4_250.gif

You probably already saw this, but I just find it amazing and amusing at the same time. :)

Hyuk & SJ throwing tantrums because of the Marry U project

The project was to lift up the boards saying “오빠 생각해볼게요 ㅋㅋㅋ” (Oppa I will consider again kkk). SJ flipped knowing the fans had rejected them

tumblr_mrcymm9EnG1qbtf5qo1_250.giftumblr_mrcymm9EnG1qbtf5qo2_250.giftumblr_mrcymm9EnG1qbtf5qo3_r1_250.gif

tumblr_mrcymm9EnG1qbtf5qo4_250.giftumblr_mrcymm9EnG1qbtf5qo8_r1_250.giftumblr_mrcymm9EnG1qbtf5qo9_r1_250.gif

Thank you...once again. :)