Chapter 6

Belief

“Jinny?” called Kyuhyun quietly. She didn’t move or look at him; she kept her head in the pillow, trying not to sob loudly. She could hear guys were arguing outside, but what made Rae Jin unable to hold back anymore was the cause Donghae, Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk being nice to her. That was eating her alive. No reason why, but everytime the three of them had a fight with others, she thinks it’s her fault.

She didn’t care what Heechul was talking to her. At the moment, she just wanted to disappear from the dorm. “I’m tired of everything…” she whispered the last words and ran out where she bumped into Kangin.

“Ya!” he hissed at her as she ran, without apologizing. “Kids these days...” he shook with head.

“Wow, hyung. Great job.” said Kyuhyun with sarcasm to Heechul. “And you too,” he said to Kangin and ran after Rae Jin out. She was running down the street in her uniform, bumping into people, while Kyuhyun was following her, but he lost her when she turned around the corner. He took his phone from the pocket and dialed Donghae’s number.

“Halloo,” Donghae picked up.

“Rae Jin…ran away…” he said breathless while looking around.

“Where are you?” he asked right away.

“Near the park. Hurry up; she’s too tired to even cry anymore.” Kyuhyun said.

“I’ll be there in a minute.” said Donghae and hanged up.

“Oppa,” a girl suddenly approached Kyuhyun.

“Not now, I’m searching for someone.” he said still looking around.

“Can I help?” she asked. This time, Kyuhyun looked at her and smiled lightly as he nodded. “Who are you looking for?” she asked.

“She’s 17 years old, light brown school uniform, a bit chubby, but in a cute way, and with black long hair.” he quickly explained.

“That sounds like Rae Jin…” she murmured.

“Are you her classmate?” he asked.

“Yeah,” she nodded and looked at him confused.

“We have to find her, she’s not okay.” said Kyuhyun, making her eyes wide open.

“How do you know her?” she asked. Kyuhyun wanted to answer but right at the time Donghae came. “Where is she?” he asked without minding about Rae Jin’s classmate.

“She just ran out after hyung was yelling at her. She even came late, 9pm or somewhere around here…” he explained everything quickly.

“Aish,” cursed Donghae and looked around.

“We should look for her.” said Rae Jin’s classmate.

“What’s your name?” asked Kyuhyun while Donghae looked at her confused and surprised at the sudden situation.

“Sooyoung,” she answered.

“Give me your phone.” he said again. She startled a little and gave him her phone. He quickly typed his number and saved it, before sending himself a message, saying: “When you’ll find her, call me.” Sooyoung only nodded and ran away, looking for her.

“You go that way, I’ll go this.” he said and looked at Donghae who only nodded. “Call when you’ll find her.” he added and ran in his direction, while Donghae in his own direction. They were searching around the whole town; in park, stores that were still open, bars, everywhere so they could find her, but without success. Around 10.30pm Donghae got a call from Sora.

“I’ll drive her back tomorrow and have a proper talk with guys.” she said sounding worried and angry.

“Okay and I’m sorry that I wasn’t able to protect her.” said Donghae quietly.

“It’s not your fault.” she said sadly and quietly. “Right now she has to put her mind together so she can think straightly. I’ll drive her tomorrow to school so don’t worry about anything.” she added.

“I’m really sorry,” he whispered into phone before she hanged up. Letting a sigh out, he called Kyuhyun and told him what Sora said. Then Kyuhyun called Sooyoung and told her that her aunt found her so she can go home. Sooyoung did go home, but she couldn’t fell asleep, since her mind always went back to Donghae and Kyuhyun, wondering what is going on.

Next Morning

“Rae Jin, wake up.” Sora shook her gently. Rae Jin slowly opened her eyes and looked at her before she sat up. “It’s time for school,” she whispered and ruffled her hair gently.

“Do I really have to go?” she asked and looked away, through window.

“Yes, and don’t worry, Donghae, Eunhyuk, Kyuhyun and I will protect you.” she said and smiled lightly. Rae Jin let a sigh out and walked into bathroom where she cleaned herself and ate breakfast that Sora made.

After breakfast she helped Sora to clean and after hopped in her school shoes, ready to leave, when Sora stopped her.

“Wait,” she said and ran on the hallway fully dressed.

“What are you doing?” she asked confused.

“I told you I’ll protect you.” she smiled and put her shoes on. Rae Jin looked at her with wide open eyes as she smiled lightly, meaning seriously.

“Oh boy,” Rae Jin face palmed and sighed as she opened doors and walked out. When they walked towards Sora’s car, she saw two bodyguards waiting. Rae Jin looked at her aunt who only smiled and sat inside. Letting a sigh out, Rae Jin sat inside as well, next to her aunt, while bodyguards sat in front; one on driver’s seat and one next to him, on passenger’s seat.

“Why?” asked Rae Jin quietly as they were driving towards school. “Now I’ll get bullied even more and they’ll say that I’m using you.” she whined and let a sigh out.

“They won’t because he’ll be with you.” she said and showed on the guard that was on passenger’s seat, quietly looking in front on the road.

“Seriously?” murmured Rae Jin and raised an eyebrow.

“People need to know, Rae Jin.” she quietly said and stepped out of car where some girls suddenly screamed her name as well as some other names, like: “Donghae!” and “Kyuhyun!” Rae Jin’s eyes were wide open as she stepped out, seeing them standing in front of school hates, with circles under their eyes.

“It’s her…” students murmured as soon as they saw her.

“Why is she with Sora?”

“I can’t believe her. She’s using her…”

Rae Jin let a sigh out, knowing this is what will happen. Sora put her arm around her, making everyone’s jaw drop to the floor while Donghae put his arm around Rae Jin’s shoulder as well, making others surprised even more.

“Rae Jin!” Sooyoung suddenly ran to her and hugged her tightly.

“Sooyoung,” smiled Rae Jin and hugged her back. Rae Jin and Sooyoung are friends from their childhood, but they never really hanged out together, only when they come home. Nobody knew about their friendship except their classroom teacher, which made others even more surprised.

“Let’s go in.” said Kyuhyun as he glared at students making them turn the other way.

“I’ll be fine, ahjumma,” smiled Rae Jin sadly and looked at her. Now this made people even more surprised than they already were, including Sooyoung.

“Fine my ,” she rolled with her eyes and walked in school. Rae Jin let a sigh out and walked after her aunt in school, while Donghae and Kyuhyun were following her. When there was a little bigger gap between them, someone took advantage and made Rae Jin fall on the ground, making people to laugh.

“Are you okay?” asked Sooyoung and helped her stand up.

“Fatty nerd just fall to the ground!” a girl called loudly enough for everyone, on the hallway, to hear it. Her eyes teared up, but gulped, as she nodded and smiled.

“Ya!” Kyuhyun suddenly yelled, making everyone shut up in a second.


A/N

Few more chapters and it will come to an end. I hope you like it till now^^

There won't be updates for a while, since I'm going on vacation tomorrow morning and will be gone for a week...maybe two. And after I come back, my brother will come home and after that...my senior year is starting.

Thanks for reading