Chapter 1

Belief

“What is the first thing you see in woman/girl?” the interviewer asked.

“Personality,” they answered the same.

“Let’s give them a test. Let’s send them a girl, which has a great, amazing, personality, but she’s chubby.” PD said. He really wanted to see if what they’re saying is true or not.

They chose a girl who is bullied in school for being fat. She hated herself for that, but Super Junior changed her life. She really had no confidence in her body, so she always hid herself behind books, which caused her to be a “fat nerd” in the end.

She tried to attempt suicide, but just at that moment she saw Super Junior on TV with their new hit “Mr. Simple”. It changed her way of thinking about life.


“You’re chosen to live with Super Junior in their dorm for one month.” a male voice said through phone call.

“E-eh? R-really?” she stuttered surprised.

“It’s the truth. We’ll pick you up on the train station at 4pm, since we already bought you a ticket and you probably already have it…” he said.

“Y-yeah, I got it in the morning.” she said and she opened an envelope, seeing a ticket inside.

“Okay then. See you tomorrow, Kang Rae Jin.” he chuckled on the other side and hanged up. She was blankly staring in front of the mirror for half an hour, till mom approached her: “Are you okay?” asking in a worried voice. Rae Jin looked at her and showed her a ticket.

“Where did you get it?” she asked again and then she found a folded paper inside an envelope. She unfolds it and started reading it, making her eyes wide.

“W-what does it say?” Rae Jin asked, finally snapping out.

“It says that you’ll spend one month with Super Junior to test something out. They know that they’ll get a girl, but what they don’t know is that she’ll be chubby with nice personality and that all this is a test to see if they really first see a personality in or appearance in a girl.” her mom explained.

“I...I’m scared mom. What if they won’t like me?” Rae Jin said with quiet voice.

“Of course they will.” mom smiled and caressed her cheek. “You’re the nicest girl in the whole universe. You deserve someone who will treat you based on your personality not on your appearance. On top of all this, you’ve tried your best to lose 20kg, which you succeeded. Now you just have to lose another 30kg and you’ll be the cutest girl ever.” she kissed her forehead. Rae Jin smiled lightly; she was the luckiest girl to have lovable parents that were taking care of her very well.

The day passed by. She was standing on the train station with luggage in her hands. She didn’t have suitcase, she was fine with just carrying the bag.

“Kang Rae Jin?” a brunette approached her; she was in her early twenties.

“Yes,” Rae Jin nodded.

“Hey, I’m Lee So Min, the interviewer that gave a question to Super Junior about personality or appearance.” she smiled and handed out her hand.

“A-annyeonghaseyo,” Rae Jin lightly bowed and shook hands with her.

“Do you have everything?” So Min asked as she looked around her.

“Yes,” Rae Jin smiled.

“Only this bag?” she was surprised.

“I’m more of a simple person with simple personality.” she chuckled.

“You really have a great personality.” So Min smiled and started walking. “Now I kind of regret sending you to those guys…” she added muttering.

“What?”Rae Jin was confused.

“All I hope is that you won’t change. Be the way you are, that’s all I’ll say.” she smiled and opened the doors of the van. “Jump in,” she added smiling. Rae Jin looked at her confused again, but sat in the van.

What does she mean by that? Rae Jin asked herself.

***

“We’re here,” So Min smiled as she stopped in front of big building. They both walked out, towards elevator inside, pushing the 11th button. Both of them were quiet while they were waiting.

After the elevator announced that they’re at 11th floor, they stepped out and walked to the second doors on the right. So Min rang the doorbell. Rae Jin was becoming nervous second by second more. She will live with Super Junior for a month.

They know there will be a girl, but what they don’t know is that she’s chubby, but with great personality. She keeps repeating in her head.

The time has come. The doors opened, revealing a brunette man in front of her.

“Donghae-ssi,” So Min smiled widely and bowed. Rae Jin followed her.

“So Min?” asked Donghae carefully.

“Nae,” So Min smiled and looked at him.

“Oh, come in,” he smiled at both of them. “Let me take that bag for you.” he said to Rae Jin.

“A-ah, k-kamsahamnida…” she stuttered blushing. Her bias was standing right in front of her, offering to take her bag. They all walked inside and put their shoes off, when Donghae loudly said: “Guys, we have guests!”

In seconds, the living room was filled with all ten guys; Leeteuk, Yesung, Kangin, Shindong, Sungmin, Eunhyuk, Donghae, Siwon, Ryeowook and Kyuhyun. Some of them were looking at Rae Jin...wait, all of them were looking at Rae Jin, only Donghae was looking from So Min to Rae Jin. Confusion and frown was written on their faces, while Donghae was smiling widely.

“As all of you know, your manager and president agreed on living with a girl for a month.” So Min started. They all nodded. “This is Kang Rae Jin,” she said and showed on her as she was sitting there uncomfortably. “She’ll be living with you for one month.” So Min smiled. Everyone was shocked, except for Donghae who suddenly hugged Rae Jin, startling her.

“How old are you?” he asked right away.

“U-uh...17,” she stuttered.

“So young,” he chuckled. “I hope we’ll get along.” He looked straight into her eyes. Her cheeks turned red and she looked away embarrassed; but one thing she knew. Donghae sees personality, others appearance.

Rae Jin’s POV

I didn’t have the courage to look up, including at Donghae, though he made me look up. I knew they were shocked, seeing a fat girl that will live with them for a month. Somehow I became scared, being with them. I looked up, searching for So Min, but she was nowhere to be found.

“She left few minutes ago.” Donghae smiled.

“E-eh?” I stuttered. “R-really?” I asked. He nodded, still smiling. I sadly smiled and looked back down.

“You don’t have to be nice to me Donghae-ssi…” I murmured.

“What are you talking about?” he was confused.

“I know that you know you’re my bias. You really don’t have to be nice towards me. I know I’m fat and have no taste in fashion, but that’s just me.” I said as my voice was becoming more and more quiet. I bit my lower lip to prevent myself from crying in front of him. Suddenly a pair of arms pulled me into tight hug. I was surprised, since Donghae hugged me for the second time already. He didn’t say a thing. He was quietly hugging me.

“Khm,” someone suddenly coughed. He pulled away from me and both looked at the person in front; Leeteuk.

“Hyung,” Donghae smiled.

“Rae Jin, right?” Leeteuk looked at me. I nodded embarrassed. “Your room is ready.” he said and pointed on one behind himself.

“Kamsahamnida,” I smiled and bowed. He didn’t say anything, but just left. My smile disappeared as I took my luggage.

“Let me help you.” said Donghae standing up.

“It’s okay,” I smiled and walked into my ‘room’, closing the doors behind. I didn’t lock them, but I just slid down the doors to the ground as I let my tears streaming down my face. Though it’s the first day, it hurts so much. It hurts so much, knowing that your favorite group firstly sees appearance instead of personality. Though Donghae didn’t bother with me being fat, I know somewhere, he definitely thinks like that. I’m sure of it.

***

I slowly opened my eyes by sudden knock on the doors. I sat up and looked around, wondering where I am.

“You awake?” a male voice asked as a brunette man peeked inside.

“Who are you?” I asked, tilting my head on my right side.

“Donghae…” he muttered.

“Oh,” I suddenly remembered the previous day and buried my face in my hands. “Sorry, I kind of don’t think a lot in the morning…” I lied. The truth is…I forgot.

“It’s okay,” he laughed. “The breakfast is ready, would you like to come?” he asked.

“Thank you, but I don’t eat breakfast.” I lied once again.

“Arraseo,” he smiled. “If you’re hungry just come into kitchen.” he said. I nodded smiling as he left.

Right when he closed the doors, my belly growled. Of course I was hungry…I was dying from hunger, but I surpassed it.

Slowly, I stood up and walked over to my, still unpacked, luggage. I opened it and took sporty clothes out; big trousers and big long sleeve shirt with WHO CARES on it. I changed into them and took my mp4 as well, walking out of the room.

Hoping that no one will hear me, I tip toed to hallway where I put my all star shoes on and walked out quietly.


A/N

Got a chance to update. Hope you like it, though it might be a little disappointing..

Thanks for commenting and subscribing. ^^,