VIII

Beautiful Stranger *EDITING*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minho's POV 

I am now carrying my sleeping beautiful stranger.It seems like she's not that heavy as I thought at first.I hailed a cab and went inside with her.After a moment,we've reached the hotel.I then went inside our room and locked the door.I layed her on the bed.I stood up and took the first aid kit inside my luggage-I sat at the edge of the bed and took her hand.I examined her wounded forefinger and blow it.I applied the antiseptic cream on her finger and she flinched in her sleep.I carefully took her hand back and put on a band aid on it.Afterwards,I made two hot chocolates and prepared some smores at the small kitchen.I set the tray of  smores and hot chocolates on the nightstand and sat on the bed.I shook her shoulders lightly to wake her up.Sulli opened her eyes and saw me-and smiled.

"Thank you Minho" Sulli said while sitting up and lean on the headboard.

"No need to thank me.It's my fault though" I replied and gave her a warm smile.

She looked at her treated finger in confusion.

"I treated your finger.Don't worry."I said.

"Thanks again,Minho"she smiled and tried to get off the bed.

I held her arm and said "Stay here.I've made something special for us"

I took the tray on the nightstand and put it on her lap.

"Here,I prepared some smores and hot choclates for us"I smiled at her.

"You really fulfilled my wish,aren't you?Thanks by the way"she said and took the hot choclate.

"You're welcome.Be careful,it may burn your tongue"I said and sat next to her in the bed.

"Here.."she said handing a smore to me.

I was about to take it but she held the smore towards my lips.

"Aaah?"she said.I then open my mouth and took a bite of the smore.

"Hmmm..Tasty."I said.

"Is it because you're the one who made it?Let's have a competition then.Who cooked the best will get to rule anything in this room for 3 days." she said.

"You wanna challenge me,huh?Let's just see..who wins.."I said sarcastically.

"So,when will we start?"she asked.

"Hmmm...next week.Okay?"I said.

"Okay,then.Who lose will have to do anything or everything from the winner,understand?"she said.

"Okay.Deal"I said and point my pinky finger infront of her."Promise?"

"Promise."she replied.Then,we ate silently.

"Uh,Sulli..D-do you wanna go somewhere tomorrow?I'm just kinda bored sitting here in the room without doing anything"I said breaking the silence.

"I don't mind.But,NO skating okay?Anywhere except skating."she said as she took a sip of her hot chocolate.

"Okay,then.What do you wanna do now?I'm completely bored."I said while crossing my arms-still sitting on the bed beside her/

"Don't you feel cold,Minho?"Sulli asked suddenly as she rubbed her arms even it was covered with thick jacket.

"A bit.Why?You feel cold?"I asked her.Sulli just nodded shyly.

I chuckled."You want a hug,then?".Sulli just nodded slowly as she lowered her head.

Then,Isat properly on the bed beside Sulli and brought her head to my shoulder while saying "Come here.Let's just rest today,okay?".

Sulli nodded and buried her face on the crook of my neck and slowly drifted to sleep while hugging my waist.

I then wrapped my arms around her shoulder and back as I leaned my head on the headboard.

End of Minho's POV.

~

After that,both of them drifted to sleep without knowing who's watching near their balcony.

Kim Myungsoo and his new girl,Kim Doyeon...

Myungsoo's POV

"Babe,we're going to start our plan today okay?"I said while putting my arm around Doyeon's waist.

Doyeon kissed me on the lips."Okay,if that's what you want,baby..".

Just wait Soojung,you'll know what she get if this is your excuse towards me.I'll just had to make they suffer then,you would come back to me right?Hahahah!Just wait and see,Jinri..whether you can escape from this plan or not..

End of Myungsoo's POV.

 

Taemin's POV

Krystal is now treating the bruises on my face.Even though today is a bit frustrating,I'm still happy because she treated my bruises.But there's a thing that I was worrying since yesterday.Minho,my buddy.How is he going to survive with Sulli in there?I have to discuss with Krys about this.

"Krys,there's something that we have to be worried about"I said as I hold her hand to stop from what she's doing.

"If you're worried that my ex is going to give you a beat again or anything els---"Krystal said and I cut her off by saying..

"No.It's not about that crazy guy but about our buddies.How are they going with each other?You know..Minho he's like..cocky,arrogant and stubborn.It's really hard for him to stay with a stranger,how can we manage them after this?I'm afraid that they'll like..you know..fight..."I explained to Krystal with a worried face.

"Hmmm..You're right.Should we go and check on them.I secretly asked the receptionist for a spare card.Let's get going after I treat your bruises a little more,okay?"Krystal said as she caress my cheek.

I just nodded and smiled while she continued to treat my bruises.

Today's really a not bad day..

End of Taemin's POV.

 

Krystal's POV

Myungsoo was over-reacting!See,what happened to my Taemin-ie now?He has bruise almost all over the face.My poor,Taemin.I'll never let you meet him again next time.

S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter