XII

Beautiful Stranger *EDITING*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  **Hi guys sorry for the inconvenience  I  supposed to update today,but I don't know what happened. I accidentally clicked 'hide' I think.Sorry for the inconvenience once again. Might contain,Typo's,Vocabulary and Grammatical errors.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Flashback

 

Mr.Choi ran towards one of the firefighters and said "Please get our son!He's on the second floor!"

 

 

 

Mrs.Choi is sobbing in her husband's arms."Please...God.Please save Minho.." she sobbed louder as the fire roared; making the mansion burn with flames.

 

 

 

Fortunately,five firefighters went out of the house while carrying a stretcher where Minho was lying.

 

 

 

Mrs.Choi quickly ran towards them and her tears spilled at the sight of her son.

 

 

 

Blood is flowing non stop from his head.

 

 

 

"What happened to him?Why's there blood?" asked Mrs.Choi while sobbing.

 

 

 

"Mrs.Choi,we have to bring him to the hospital as fast as we can because he's losing a lot amount of blood that might cause hemorrhage.Please excuse us." one of the firefighter said as they carried the stretcher into an ambulance.

 

 

 

Mr.Choi went to hug his wife and soothe her."Let's just pray so that Minho will be alright,yeah?" he said calmly.

 

 

 

 

Incheon Medical Center

 

As Mrs.Choi heard the creek sound of the door from the OR room,she stood up hastily and went to the doctor.

 

 

 

"How's Minho?Is he okay,doc?" asked Mrs.Choi.

 

 

 

A smile formed on the doctor's lips."Fortunately,yes.He's fine.But.."

 

 

 

Mrs.Choi almost cried with happiness not when the doctor said but.Who the hell created this 'but' word.It is just making people feel anxious.

 

 

 

The doctor heaved a deep sigh."Unfortunately,he's suffering from Lacunar amnesia where he'll forget about one specific event in his life.It is an amnesia that leaves a gap in the record of memory.And I'm sad to say this,Mrs.Choi.If he ever get hit on his head once again..he'l really suffer from the real amnesia.He'll forget everything,even himself."

 

 

 

After hearing the unexpected news,Mrs.Choi broke into tears again.

 

 

 

Why must fate be cruel towards her family?

 

 

Mr.Choi who just came from buying some food for them went towards the doctor quickly.

 

 

 

"How's our son?" asked Mr.Choi while bringing his wife into an embrace.

 

 

 

The doctor smiled."He's fine but...he's suffering from Lacunar amnesia." said the doctor as he patted Mr.Choi's shoulder.He then proceed to the surgery room.

 

.

.

.

 

 

Room 365

 

Minho's brown orbs finally opened after three days being in comatose.

 

 

 

Mrs.Choi quickly rushed to her son's side and kissed his forehead."Oh my God,Minho!You're awake!Yeobo!" Minho heard his mother exclaimed.

 

 

 

He adjusted his orbs to the brightness in the hospital room.

 

 

 

What's happening?The last thing he remembered was,he faint as he inhaled too much smoke in their mansion.Wait...was their mansion were on fire?

 

 

 

His mother is staring at him lovingly.

 

 

 "Omma" Minho called.

 

 

Mrs.Choi brushed his dark brown hair with her hand."Yes,dear?"

 

 

 

"Why am I here?Was the mansion were on fire?" Minho asked.

 

 

 

Mrs.Choi breathed in and out.This might be hard to tell her stubborn son."Yes,dear.The mansion was on fire few days ago.And...dad and I have decided to move to the US for a better living.."

 

 

 

Minho nodded."Oh..okay..."

 

 

 

Mrs.Choi looked into her son's eyes and held his hand.

 

 

 

'He once tell me about a girl he likes...Did he somehow still remember her?No,no..I can't trouble his mind at this moment..I'll just tell him some other time' thought Mrs.Choi in her mind.

 

 

 

"What's wrong,omma?" Minho asked.

 

 

 

Mrs.Choi smiled."I'm afraid that you won't remember certain things,dear..as the doctor said that you're suffering from Lacunar amnesia." Mrs.Choi confessed.

 

 

 

"It's okay,omma.As long as I'm here beside you and appa." said Minho while squeezing his mother's hand.

 

 

 

"Minho-ya...did you somehow remember about the girl-" Mrs.Choi's words were left hanging as her husband went into the room.

 

 

 

"Minho-ya,I'm glad you're awake.Here eat this..I bet you're hungry." said Mr.Choi as he gave Minho a container of porridge and a bottle of plain water.

 

 

 

"Thanks,appa." said Minho as he chuckled.

 

 

 

Mrs.Choi just stared blankly at her son.It's just that...the presence of the mysterious girl changed his life back then.He's no more the cold and arrogant Minho anymore.

 

 

End Of Flashback

 

.

.

.

 

 

Present

 

Insa-dong Medical Center

 

 

"Wake up,dear.." said a woman in her early fifties to Sulli.

 

 

 

After adjusting her eyes to the brightness of the room she panickedly ask the woman."Where's Minho and why am I here?"

 

 

 

"Easy,dear.He's in the OR.The surgeons are trying their best to save him.Don't worry,okay?I'm Minho's mom,by the way." the woman said and smiled genuinely.

 

 

 

Sulli let out a sigh in relief."He's gonna be okay right,Mrs.Choi?" asked Sulli despite the dizziness she's having.

 

 

 

Mrs.Choi nodded reassuringly and smiled.

 

 

 

Out of curiosity,Mrs Choi suddenly asked."I believe you're my son's girlfriend right?"

 

 

 

Sulli look at her quizzically as the room kept spinning like a fan.

 

 

 

"Huh?" was her respond before falling into the world of darkness again.

 

 .

.

.

 

Hours later,

 

"Mrs.Choi.Is Ms.Choi Jinri is related to you or something?" asked a nurse.

 

 

 

'I should help her right?Since she helped Minho...Whatsoever,she's Minho's girlfriend anyway..' thought Mrs.Choi in her mind.

 

 

 

"Mrs.Choi?" asked the nurse as she saw the woman in front of her; spacing out.

 

 

 

"Umm..yes.She's my daughter-in-law.Why?" Mrs.Choi replied the first thing that came into her mind.

 

 

 

That Choi Jinri girl...she seems good for her son.Why not be a daughter-in-law to her?

 

 

 

"Do you perhaps know that...Mrs.Jinri have any ual activity with her husband?" the nurse's question made her stop spacing out.

 

 

 

'ual activity?......With Minho?' thought Mrs.Choi happily in her mind.

 

 

 

She really wanted to have a grandchild but...knowing her son's attitude towards women.She just have to wait patiently.But.....after hearing the nurse's question,she smiled inwardly.

 

 

 

Does that mean...she's going to have a grandch-

 

 

 

"Mrs.Choi?" asked the nurse; cutting her from the thought of having a grandchild.

 

 

 

"I don't know either." said Mrs.Choi.Why did Jinri faint just now?Is she perhaps...sick? "Why did Jinri passed out?" asked Mrs.Choi curiously.

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter