II

Beautiful Stranger *EDITING*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Feeling bored, Minho took out his favourite book and read it. On the other hand, Sulli took a remote and the TV.

 

Minho is bothered by the sound of the TV. He can't even concentrate in reading. This lady, she really need to do something.

 

"Ya, can you lower down the volume? Can't you see that I'm reading here?" Minho said, trying to contol his rage.

 

Sulli faced the man beside her. "Excuse me, sir, you don't have the rights to scold me you know?! I bought the airplane ticket here to enjoy my journey not to enjoy your nagging, okay? Please mind your manners. Thank you," She then continued watching without minding the angry man beside her. This is like the fist time that she'd be able to build up her courage and talk to someone like that. 

 

He took a deep breath and snatched the remote from her hand, and turned the TV off.

 

Sulli can't stand her anger anymore. "Ya, why did you do that?! I didn't even bother you right?!" She tried to lower down her voice as low as she could. This man beside her, why can't he just sit there and do his business? "Hey, why are you not responding? Give me the remote back!" The man seemed to not care as he continued reading his book and pretend as if he didnt hear her. As a "revenge", she took his book and hid it behind her back.

 

Minho glared at her. "It's up to me whether I wanna respond to your not. Now, give me that book!" He tried to snatch the book from her. 

 

Sulli shook her head. "I will take that as a no, no, no, Mr.Blabbermouth," The man beside her chuckled. "Oh yeah? Miss No no no?!"

 

"What's with the No no no?!" The man chuckled once again. Sulli clenched her hand, trying to supress her anger. "You said that earlier!" The man replied.

 

"Excuse me, it doesn't describe me at all, okay? What do you know about me? Nothing right? Aish..... The weather is really bad today. Why do I even have to sit with this Blabbermouth?" Sulli mumbled but quite loud for Minho to hear her.

 

Minho shook his head. "I don't care but, this is the worst moment I had in my life. Sitting beside a stranger who doesn't even know me. And the worst thing is, nobody ever spoke to me like that." He said.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter