IX

Beautiful Stranger *EDITING*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N:Hey guys! I got 'influenced' by David Archuleta's "Crush" while writing this chap so, mind hearing it while reading this chap over and over again? Lol..I'm just joking, I don't mind how many times you wanna hear that song. Sorry for interrupting you guys from reading.

 

cr:Homakchu,Youtube.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Their last week staying at the hotel,

Minho had been thinking.

He keep on staring at the ceiling not minding his 'beautiful stranger' who was busy writing something in her diary.What is she writing?Perhaps....about him?

Yes?No?

 

Sulli's POV

Plugging in my earphones into my ears.I touched the screen while opening my "David Archuleta's" Playlist on my iPhone and play one of the songs titled "Crush".

I then took out my lovely pink diary I've been carrying since I was fifteen from my travel backpack.

Staring deeply at the blank page,I thought about something.Aha!

I started to write about him as the song goes on..

I hung up the phone tonight Something happened for the first time Deep inside It was a rush What a rush 'Cause the possibility That you would ever feel the same way About me It's just too much Just too much

I suddenly felt adrenaline rush through my body.

'Yeah,this is just too much.....I might just be imagining things' thought Sulli in her mind while shaking her head continuously.

End of Sulli's POV.

 

Minho saw Sulli keep shaking her head as if she heard something bad happen so he decided to go to her.

"Ya,what's wrong?"asked Minho while putting his hand on her shoulder.

Sulli immediately shut her diary and turn towards him with a shocked look on her face.

Realizing that his hand were on her shoulder,she quickly shove his hands off and stood up from the chair.

Minho frowned.' This girl really acts weirdly..Tsk,tsk,tsk..Is she even a human? 'said Minho's bad side.

While on Minho's good side said 'You're just having a crush on her,Minho.Admit it,don't keep it.She's not a human but a goddess'

But,this time,Sulli was the one who looked weirdly at Minho.

He keeps shaking his head.

"Are you crazy?Or perhaps..you lost your tongue so you decided to copy my actions?"asked Sulli while crossing her arms.

Minho stopped shaking his head and cleared his throat."It's just nothing.I'm sorry for that..."said Minho.

With that,he quickly ran into the bathroom and shut the door.

Minho's POV

I quickly ran to the bathroom and shut the door.

I lean against the bathroom's door as my figure started to slide down the floor while holding my pounding heart.

'I can't be,can I?I'm not even liking on her right?Just,please tell me it was just a dream' thought Minho in his mind.

Why do I keep running from the truth? All I ever think about is you You got me hypnotized So mesmerized And I've just got to know

Without Minho realizing,he slowly nodded while saying "You got me hypnotized,so mesmerized sometimes I would even paralyze looking at you."

He suddenly snapped back to reality when he heard a knock on the door.

"What do you want?"yelled Minho from the bathroom.Aish... who wants to disturb me now?

He opened the door and saw Sulli standing infront of him while crossing her arms.

He tried to act normally as if nothing happened.He then cleared his throat to gain her attention.

"What?"asked Minho.

Sulli smiled smugly. "Have you forgotten our promise?Who cooks the best will be a slave for a week?Huh?"said Sulli sarcastically.

Minho offered her a handshake."Fine,okay.We'll start the challenge today,alright?"said Minho while mimicking her.

"Stop it,Minho." said Sulli and went to their hotel kitchen.

 

 

Flashback..

 

Last week.

Gangnam-gu Bar,8:00 p.m.

 

As they entered the bar,the only thing they could see were hundreds of wine bottles and expensive glasses behind those bartenders who were  making drinks.They don't know.No people dancing.No colorful lighting hit the floor.Just the sound of people's voices and clinking glasses that can be heard of.It's different from the noisy nightclub,this one might be a little quiet and calm.No colorful lightings that could flash their eyes,no scattered playboys, or people making out,no loud beating of music,no dance floors.Not like a club nor a nightclub.A little bit calmer than usual.

 

 

 

The four of them sat on the bar stool provided.The bartender came towards them"Hey,may I help you guys?"asked the bartender with a handlebar like mustache.Krystal and Sulli were secretly glancing at each other,trying to not let out a laugh.

 

 

 

'It would be great for Minho if he gets drunk and Sulli take care of him..Hahahaha.I should order a heavy one'thought Taemin in his mischievous mind.

 

 

 

"One bottle of red wine,please."said Taemin spontaneously.

 

 

 

Krystal and Sulli could only gasp while Minho brought a hand to cover Sulli's wide-opened mouth "You'll enjoy it.No regrets.Let's have fun tonight" he smirked seductively to Sulli.

 

 

 

Sulli snapped back to reality when Minho smirked at her.She shoved his hand and rolled her eyes.

 

 

 

After a while,the bartender served them."Here you go.Please enjoy."

 

 

 

"Cheers,everyone!" Krystal said as the four of them clinked their glasses.

 

 

 

The four of them started drinking not until a guy came towards their seat.

 

 

 

The guy came towards Sulli and..."Hey,Miss  Pretty.Would you mind dancing with me?"

 

 

 

Sulli gulped and looked at Minho.'Should I go?Yes?No?Maybe I should give a try to this cute guy'.With that,Sulli stood up and took the guy's hand "Sure,cute guy"she smiled afterwards.

 

 

 

Minho who was watching them together on the dance floor gripped his wine glass tightly while clenching his left hand into a fist.

 

 

 

 

The guy placed his right arm on Sulli's waist while his other hand held Sulli's hand."Hi,I'm Chanyeol.Park Chanyeol.What's yours,pretty?"Chanyeol asked.

 

 

 

Sulli placed her hands on his shoulders before answering "Choi Sulli.."

 

 

 

Chanyeol smiled playfully and neared his face to her's "What a nice name.Anyways,what is a pretty lady like you doing here?"

 

 

 

Sulli gulped"Thanks.I' don't know either. To release my frustrations?I don't know."Chanyeol spin her around and caught her back."Are you still single?"

 

 

 

Sulli's face blushed crimson red as their face were just inches apart"I-I-I...."stuttered Sulli.Before she could answer"I am".Somebody pushed Chanyeol from her.

 

 

 

"Ya!Who are you to ruin our sweet moment here?Such a spoiler!"Chanyeol muttered.

 

 

 

Minho placed his arms around her waist which make Sulli's eyes wide as saucers.

 

 

 

"Ya!Who are you to harass her like that?!"Minho yelled and grabbed Chanyeol by the collar.

 

 

 

 

Chanyeol let out a small laugh and said"Relax,spoiler.I'm just having my sweet time with that pretty lady..Why did you suddenly came into the picture?Such a spoiler..Tch!"

 

 

 

"Ya!Just shut up Yoda!Why don't you stop messing with my woman and just go back to your Star Wars planet,huh?!"said Minho while releasing Chanyeol.

 

 

 

"Wow,wow,wow.As I say,bro..Relax..I'll back off but... before that let me bid that pretty lady a

goodbye"said Chanyeol while coming towards Sulli.

 

 

 

Minho quickly ran in front of Sulli"No,no,no!No goodbye for you,Yoda.Why don't you just say goodbye to Korea and Hello to Star Wars?Goodbye,Yoda!"finishing his words,he dragged Sulli with him toward their table.

 

 

 

Chanyeol was fuming with anger and kicked the air while saying"How dare he called me Yoda!Aish!This is so frustrating!Tch!"

 

 

 

 

"Ya!Stop it!Why are you saying those things?!Let me go!"Sulli said trying to struggle out of Minho's tight grip on her arm.

 

 

 

Minho chuckled "That Yoda guy is trying to kiss you and you just let him?I was trying to protect you!"

 

 

 

"I just wanna be friends with hi-"Minho cut her words."Shh..just..let's continue drinking."

 

 

 

Sulli just followed him to their seat and started drinking with Krystal and the guys.

 

 

 

 

2 hours later

 

Krystal stood up and held Taemin's arm"Taemin-ah..I'm so drunk right now,let's just get back to the hotel,ne?"Taemin hummed as a 'Yes'.

 

 

 

"Bro,Soojung and I are going back to the hotel..You still wanna stay here?"asked Taemin while piggybacking the drunk Soojung.

 

 

 

Minho who was still sober said "It's okay..You guys go ahead.We'll get back later."

 

 

 

Taemin just nod and went out of the bar.

 

 

 

Minho nudged Sulli who is leaning her head on the table."Ya..wake up.Let's get to the hotel while I'm still sober..Ya..get up!"said Minho trying to control himself.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter