X

Beautiful Stranger *EDITING*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Flashback...

 

 

 

The next morning,

 

Anonymous POV

 

Ouch!I feel pain all over my body especially my head and between my thighs.

 

What?Thighs?I pulled the duvet down to check if I was  or not.

 

I was hoping to see myself in my casual clothes-yesterday's clothes  but.......

 

I wasn't..I'm ..wait!How did this happen?

 

 I turned my head to the man beside me.He was sleeping peacefully.What should I do now?I can't let him know that we did that.But....

 

Did we really did that?

 

I lowered down the duvet slowly to check if there's any bloodstain on the bed sheet.

 

My tired iris roamed on the bed sheet; not founding even a drop of a blood stain when the man beside me stirred.

 

I quickly noticed the blood stain.

 

Tears started to pool in my eyes.

 

How can I lost my ity to the man whom I just man for a week?How did this happen!?

 

Fresh,hot tears flow on my cheeks.

 

I can't let him know.He must be ashamed and mad if he knew the truth,right?

 

I went out of the bed without making any noise and hurriedly went into the bathroom.

 

I cried my heart out in the bathroom.

 

How careless am I?Why must fate lead us to this way?!Why oh Why?!

 

I let my anger out by sobbing hard.I just hope this is a dream.I hope I'll wake up without him by my side.I hope that I'm not here,in Korea.

 

But.......after a few times pinching and slapping myself..

 

Reality hits me.There's no way this is a dream.I can't be a chicken!

 

It's just a waste of time,me,crying over this matter.

 

I decided to not mind about this matter anymore.I should start a new life.I should stop worrying over this 'petty' matter.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Flashback..

 

Minho tucked Sulli on the bed.He removed her black boots and her coat.

 

Then,he freshen himself up in the bathroom.

 

After 15 minutes,

 

He wore comfortable clothes before putting himself to bed.

 

He went out of the bathroom and shocked to see Sulli, struggling to open the zip of her dress. That made his mind in chaos.

 

What would your reaction be when a beautiful stranger was struggling to open the zip of her dress? He gulped.

 

Sulli who was still sober asked him, "Minho,can you please help me with this?"

 

He gulped once again before approaching her.

 

"S-su-r-re..." Minho stammered.

 

He suddenly felt hot. He can only see Sulli in the room. Everything except Sulli is blurred. His brown orbs are focusing on her figure.

 

Sulli turned around to face him.

 

"Thanks. I'll just need to freshen up a little.." Sulli said before heading toward the bathroom.

 

Minho felt hot all over his body. He doesn't know what to do anymore.

 

He grabbed her arm from behind and pinned her on the bed.

 

The shocked Sulli gulped beneath him.

 

"Wh-what are you doing Minho? Please..let me go.." stuttered Sulli as she viewed his face is getting closer to hers.

 

Minho's mind is swirling with dirty thoughts.

 

He chuckled lightly. "Let you go? Why not we enjoy tonight first? Then I'll let you go.." said Minho mischievously with his sub-conscious mind.

 

"Lemme go!!" exclaimed Sulli as she tried to free her gripped arms.

 

"Please let me go, Minho..do I have to use formalities?Can you please let me go,Mr.M---" her words were cut off when his lips landed on hers.

 

Her eyes widen in shock. She tried to avoid his lips but the more she moves, the deeper the kiss he gave.

 

Minho kissed her aggressively and she was slowly falling into an abyss.

 

The night continued as two individuals burst into millions of pieces without realizing their true feelings.

 

*I can't continue this guys, I'm super sorry! I can't write ! Like,seriously! Super sorry once again. I'll leave this part to your own imagination..

 

End of flashback.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Minho's POV

 

I groaned at the sight of terrible headache-aahh, - hangover.

 

The red wine yesterday was good, I really felt warm since the weather here is frigid. I was about to get off the bed when I suddenly realized that... I was bare. Wait, I really am. Oh gosh! I never sleep in my entire life. Aish, Choi Minho! You're so careless. How could this thing happen?

 

I quickly noticed that my clothes were scattered on the floor. My stomach churned at the thought of me and her....doing...

 

Snap back to reality, Minho! Wake up! I quickly picked up my clothes and drssed myself up. There's no such thing like that will happen to us.

 

 

 

5 years ago,

 

Seoul Boys High School

 

"Stop it, dude. You're stalking her again." Taemin scolded his best friend, Minho.

 

Minho gave him a death glare. "You're the one who should stop distracting me, Tae. I'm busy snapping her pictures and here you are. Distracting me again." Minho sighed.

 

Taemin sighed in frustration. His friend has been very weird lately. He's been a stalker to one of the female students at Seoul Girls High School.

 

Minho usually isn't attracted to girls. But he suddenly changed after a girl transferred there.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter