III

Beautiful Stranger *EDITING*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal:Okay.Fate was really on their sides!I can't believe it!Should we make them fall inlove or something?

Taemin:Neither,do I.I think so.They really suite each other..My friend is 21.What about her?

Krystal:She's 20.

Taemin:Daebak!Jinjja Daebak!It's going to be the best plan ever.Hehe..Anyways,what's your plan?

Krystal:Okay,my plan is to..hmm,when this airplane landed safely at Korea,we're going to get out of this plane faster than them and take their luggage with ours and ....hmmm i don't know.Mianhae.

Taemin:It's okay.I have an idea.We should book two rooms with honeymoon suites and lock them there and exchange their luggage.Is it o-okay?

Krystal is stunned hearing that kinda awesome plan

Krystal:*blinked and say*You're a great planner Taemin-ah!I love you!*hugs Taemin*

Taemin:Y-you l-love me?

Krystal:A-ah..Forget it!Let's look foward for the next plan..After this,I plan to sleep for a while.

Taemin:Ahh,n-ne..Me too.I'll wake  you up when we reach the airport.Want my shoulder to lean?

Krystal:U-uh,s-sure.Gomawo Taemin*lies her head on taemin's shoulder*

Taemin:Ne,your welcome..Sweet dreams*close his eyes*

Krystal:Sweet dreams to you too.*close her eyes*

Krystal's heart/mind:I really like him when I first saw him but I can't just accept the truth for now..

Taemin's heart/mind:Did she really love me?No,No No!What are you thinking Lee Taemin!?But,I really have mixed emotions when the first time I saw her..

Krystal and Taemin decide to sleep in their 5 hours left plan ride

~

MinSul's side

Minho wake up as he feels his stomach grumbles.He hadn't eat for the 9 hours flight.He felt a weight on his left shoulder and checked that Sulli has fallen asleep on his shoulder.He quickly push Sulli's head and her head hit the plane's window.He felt really guilty doing it.Sulli didn't wake up with her head still lying against the window.

Minho's mind:This stranger is really beautiful when she's sleeping.*admiring Sulli's face* He snapped back to reality after a stewardess came and asked him whether he wants food.

Stewardess:Uhm,Mr.Choi,do you want some food?You haven't ate along this journey I bet that you're hungry...*trying to be flirty with Minho*

Minho:I don't need your flirty act because I won't fall on any woman easily.Yes,I'm really hungry right now please give me oat crunch biscuit and that uhmm,kimbap please..and also two bottles of cold mineral water.

Stewardess:*stunned hearing Minho's answer for being flirty*She snapped back to reality and quickly take his order.I 'll be right back with the kimbap.

Minho:Ne,thanks.

Stewardess:Your welcome.~leaves~

Sulli stirred and wake up.The first thing she do is rub her head and stomach.

Sulli's mind:My head hurts.And my stomach too.I haven't eat along the journey exept for the tuna sandwich and the melon milkis that I got for the first trip.Ottokhe?I look this handsome starnger beside me.He's eating an oat crunch biscuit.I'm kind of craving for something while looking at him..O-Oh!Wha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter