XIII

Beautiful Stranger *EDITING*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[Author's Note]

So,the reason why I made the author's note flew up here because I have something bad to tell to you guys.First things first,I'm really sorry to my readers.I haven't update like 2 months already and I'm super sorry.My exam's going to be held next week and I really have no time to update my stories.I'm extremely busy these days but I sometimes managed to online and read updates on AFF at my free times.So,now that I'm quite free,I decided to post the update.I may not be updating my stories/this story after this.I'll be putting this story and TFATGND on a HIATUS for a while like 2 weeks?I'm totally sorry but studying is my priority right now.I just want to request something.Please do not unsubscribe and un-vote,okay?That will be enough for now,.Sorry for disturbing you.Happy reading! =)

 

 

~

Raw Chapter

 

It was just years ago when two companies merged as one. From The Choi Corporation to Jung Empire. It all started when two widows; Mrs. Choi Ah Jin and Mrs. Jung Se Yeon, Sulli's and Soojung's mother lost their husband in an airplane crash. As Mrs. Choi can't handle her company alone as well as Mrs. Jung,they decided to merge their company into one.

.

.

.

MA,United States

Jung Empire Building

Ah Jin looks at her long time best friend.Should she tell her the good news she'd received? "Se yeon-ah,The Choi Enterprise is going to help us." said Mrs.Choi Ah Jin,Sulli's mother,happily. Mrs.Jung clicked her tongue and set her pen down on the table.She shook her head and sighed."Yes,I'm happy to hear that but..with a condition,they said to choose Sulli or Soojung to be married to CEO Choi's son," Mrs.Jung explained with a sad tone. 

 

Mrs.Choi thought of her daughter marrying CEO Choi's responsible yet handsome son.'That would be great!' Mrs.Choi exclaimed in her mind and smiled inwardly.

 

Mrs.Jung looked puzzled.She then heaved a frustrating sigh."You know Soojung right?Her bratty and selfish attitude won't accept this if I tell her to marry CEO Choi's son," she let out a sigh once again."Umm,Ah Jin-ah,can Sulli marry CEO Choi's son instead of Soojung?"


.
.
.

 

After two weeks of staying and being observed in the four cornered white room,Minho can finally go back home.

 

Minho look at the pregnant woman beside his bed.

 

Have been curious since he woke up weeks ago,he decided to gather the courage and ask her."Ahem" he feigned cough to get her attention.Sulli divert her gaze from the floor to the man she loves."Yes?" She asked."I've been wondering..why are you always beside me?24/7.It's like you've no work to do besides "taking care of me?"he air quoted the words before continuing."Won't your husband be mad knowing that his wife is here taking care of a stranger instead of him?Moreover his wife is a pregnant woman?" Minho said.

 

Sulli is shocked.That was the longest sentence he'd spoken to her since he lost his memories.But she never expected him to tell that to her.Is that suppose to be a concern for her or just 'pity-ness'?Oh,how she wish he'll not lost his memories.It's just going to be hard to explain to him since his attitude changed.Every single attitude of him changed except his handsome features.

 

Minho noticed Sulli's silence and decided not to talk about it anymore."You know what,as much as I don't want to see your face,I had to.I don't even know why my mom is so concerned of you.It's not like you don't have a house to live or at least a family to live wit-" Sulli left his words hanging as she cut him off."Yes,I don't have a family to live with.My mom and her friend is currently busy doing their business at the States and my father had passed away few years ago," Sulli explained as she wiped a tear that fell from her eye.

 

Minho don't even feel a pang of guilt saying such thing to her instead,he enjoyed 'pissing her off'."You're fun to play with." Minho said as he went out of the bed and faced Sulli.He neared his face to hers as she tried to blink her threatening tears away.He chuckled.

 

"Don't cry,mademoiselle." Minho said in a French accent and pat her cheek lightly before packing his bag; ready to go home.

 

Sulli felt the warm lingering touch on her cheek.'What does "You're fun to play with" meant?' Sulli thought quizzically.

 

A call suddenly interrupted Sulli from spacing out.

 

"Hello,Jinri?" Mrs.Choi said.

 

"Umm..ne.Hello,Mrs.Choi" Sulli replied.

 

"I've some urgent stuff to attend to and I'll ask my chauffeur  to drive you two to an apartment okay?"

 

"Uh,you don't need to do that,Mrs.Choi.I'll just-"

 

"It's okay,dear.I've taken care of  everything for you and Minho.No worries.Okay then,bye !"

 

"Thank you so much Mrs.Ch-" her words were cut off when the line went dead.


.
.
.


A 'Welcome Abode!' sticky note  is attached to the apartment's door.


Minho just twisted the knob; ignoring the sticky note.

 

Sulli then followed him inside while carrying her own heavy back pack.

 

Flashback.

 

"Umm,Minho..your mom called me just now and said that her chauffeur is going to fetch us," Sulli said.

 

Minho gave her a curt nod and pick up his own bag from the hospital bed."Ah,before I forget,that bag there," he pointed his finger to a backpack on a couch."Is that yours?" he asked.

 

Sulli just nodded as a reply.


"Aren't you going to carry that bag?Or you want 'someone' to carry that for you?" He said while giving an eye signal for her to carry the backpack.

 

'Is he blind?I'm pregnant here...how can I even carry that bag with this 5 month pregnant state?' Sulli thought angrily in her mind.

 

She then forced herself to carry that backpack and left the room.

 

End of Flashback.

.
.
.


Minho went into the only bedroom in the apartment.Sulli just trailed him behind.

 

Awkwardness filled in the small bedroom.

 

"I've checked everything here.Unfortunately,there's only a bedroom for both of us, a toilet too.So..." He scrutinized her before continuing his sentence."We'll have to share the same room together and..take turns using the toilet.And..since you're pregnant,you'll have the bed but after giving birth,the bed is gonna be mine and you should probably move out from here,alright?" Minho said and started to arrange his stuffs in the room.

 

Tears blurred Sulli's vision.'Does that mean,he only let her stay here just because of..she's carrying a baby?Does he not want to see his baby?Oh,yeah..he doesn't know she got impregnated by him right?Damn it,Sulli!He lost his memories!' Sulli thought in her mind.

 

"Hey," Sulli was startled as she heard someone's voice.She quickly turned to the owner of the voice."What?" She asked,puzzled.

 

"Aren't you going to inform your husband about you stayin-" 

 

"I'm not married yet." Sulli exclaimed bitterly.

 

Minho let out a nervous chuckle."What the heck?Does that mean..that child is going to be born illegitimately?And..are trying to take advantage of me being the 'biological' father of that unborn child?" he snapped at her.

 

Her tears fall; wetting her pale cheeks down to her chin."What am I going to tell you next is unbelievable but it's the truth,you might not trust me since you've lost your memories..even when you'd not lost your memories..it's still going to be unbelievable for you.." Sulli paused for a while."You're the father."

.
.
.

Minho suddenly felt an excruciating pain attacking his head.He brought a hand to his head and held it tightly while groaning in pain.

 

Sulli wiped her tears quickly and touched Minho's free arm."Are you okay?"

 

Minho flinched when Sulli touch him."Put your hands off me," Minho managed to hiss at her while bearing the pain in his head.

 

Sulli started to panic; she immediately search for some painkillers in her backpack.

 

"Oh God,where is it?Please stop hiding from me,damn it you painkiller!" She keep on mumbling and cursing until she found the painkillers.

 

"Here," Sulli brought the painkillers and a glass of water to his side."Ah" She motioned  him to open his mouth as she put in a capsule and gave him the water to drink and swallow it.

 

"A-Are you okay,now?" Sulli asked him with hesitation.

 

Minho glared at her."Do you think I am okay?" he scoffed.

 

Sulli just gulped and keep her head down.

 

"Get out of this room and cook something for dinner," Minho said to her while closing his eyes,resting his right hand on his forehead.

 

Sulli gulped once again and head towards the door.

.
.
.

After spending almost an hour in the kitchen,Sulli finally finished cooking her 'Best In Town Spaghetti'.

 

She let out a sigh of relief and wiped her perspire with a tissue paper.

 

'Please help me survive with this new Minho,dear God.I hope he'll somehow change' Sulli thought as she rubbed her swollen belly.

 

"Baby-ah,let's just wait okay?Good things come to those who wait," Sulli said with happiness while rubbing her stomach.

 

She felt the baby kicked."I'll take that as a yes,then." Sulli smiled.

 

"What are you doing?Talking alone?Are you crazy?" A voice startled Sulli as she jumped in shock.

 

She heaved a sigh.'I thought what kind of creature have just startled me..Aish,this man!' Sulli scolded in her mind.

 

"Umm,dinner's ready.I cooked Italian food instead of Korean..I just hope you'll like it." Sulli said hesitatingly; afraid if he didn't like her cooking.

 

Minho took a sit opposite her and started eating while Sulli just watched him eating.

 

"Stop staring and eat," Minho said without looking at her.

 

Sulli shook her head.How can she eat when she doesn't have any appetite?It's all because of herself; teling him the truth.That matter just made her lose appetite.And it's all her fault.Her own fault.

 

"Eat" his voice sounded serious.

 

Sulli never thought that he would convince her to eat but-

 

"Stop being selfish,you're eating for two.That little creature inside you might starve to death if you don'teat something."he said before devouring the food.

 

She is stunned.This 'evil' Minho also have a good side?She just....couldn't believe it!Hearing his words just made her mood lighten a bit.

 

"Don't misunderstood what I've said,I'm just afraid that something bad will happen to that baby." Minho explained.

 

Sulli can't help but to feel butterflies in her stomach.She nodded to him and continue eating the food.

.

.

.

4 months later,

Panda Express Restaurant

 

Mrs.Choi reached for her son's face and kissed his cheeks.She then smiled.

 

"Aaah..it feels like a reunion between a mother and a son,here.I haven't seen you for a long time,son.How's your life with Jinri?" Mrs.Choi asked while plastering her genunine smile.

 

Minho just gave his mother a curt nod and sipped his mango juice."I have some things to ask you,omma."

 

"Sure,what is it,honey?"

 

"Umm,it's just like this..uh..well,that women she,once told me that she's carrying my baby.Is..she right?" Minho said,his voice laced with hesitation and confusion.

 

Mrs.Choi's brown orbs dilated.It was just a great time!She was about to tell him the secret she and Jinri had been holding for months and now,he already knew it.Jinri is quite impatient,I see..Mrs.Choi thought and chuckled inwardly.

 

"Omma?" her son's voice stop her from her thoughts for a while.

 

"Is she somehow right?" Minho asked with curiosity.It's just that he's afraid to know the truth what if he's really the fath-

 

"Yes,you actually..uh..had a 'fling' with her before you got into the accident.And...of course that baby came from you and her" Mrs.Choi explained.

 

"Oh" Was his reply.Minho remained the stoic expression on his face while his stomach churned.It makes him feel sick.How can a guy like him did that to a woman whom he does not know or maybe related to his past or something?That was just over the line isn't it?

 

He clenched his fists till' his knuckled turned white.

 

"Uh,omma.Can I go home?I just don't feel good." Minho said and bowed before leaving the restaurant.

 

Mrs.Choi heaved a deep sigh.What should I do now?Jinri's due date's coming while..Siwon is asking me to get him back to the States....Oh,God.What should I do now? Mrs.Choi battled with her dilemma.The conversation she had with her husband a week ago replayed in her mind.

 

"You'll need to bring him to the States within this week,Sooyoung or else I'll have my own way to get you and Minho back." said Mr.Choi Siwon as he hung up the phone.

 

.

.

.

"You're home?" Jinri's voice ringed into his ears as he stepped inside their unit.Tired and exhausted,Minho ignored her and went into the bedroom.

 

Sulli let out a sigh.She got used to his silent treatment for the past months and that feeling is just..so painful to her.She just..can't live in deep silence,you know?'It's okay,baby-ah.I'll just have to stand this for a while then,after you come into my life,I'll surely have at least someone to talk to,right?' Sulli said as she caress her swollen baby bump.

.

.

.

 

Night came,

Sulli settled herself under the comfy bedspread.

 

Out of curiosity,Sulli asked the lad near the bed in a low voice,"Isn't it uncomfortable for you to sleep there?" 

 

Minho suddenly open his eyes and look at her with his piercing gaze."It's not like I've never slept on a couch before." Minho replied drily while closing his eyes back.

 

Sulli swallowed a big lump in ; fighting back her tears as she closed her eyes and let out a deep breath.

.

.

.

 

2.30 a.m.

Minho is woken up by the continuous whimper of Sulli.He sighed in frustration as he opened his eyes.His eyes then dilated in shock.

 

Sulli is on the floor while holding her stomach; she keep on whimpering as she can't stand the pain.As her eyes meet his,she immediately yelled for his help."Minho!Please,help me!I think I'm in labor!"

 

Minho noticed that blood is slowly flowing its way down on her legs.He quickly carried her bridal style and brought her to the nearest hospital.

.

.

.

 

Incheon Medical Center

Minho can't help but to pace back and forth in front of the labor room.It's not that he's worried about her..but he's worr-

 

A doctor came out from the room with so much blood painted on her gloves."Mr.Choi,Mrs.Jinri requested for you," she said.

 

Minho was asked to wear some paraphernalia before entering the room.After a while,he went out and stride towards her bed.There Jinri is,looking paler than she was and sweating like crazy.He somehow felt pity towards her.He's the one who made her like this right?

 

He stood there watching her,not helping with any single thing."Mr.Choi,please give your wife some courage so that she can push harder," one of the nurses said to him.Minho just nodded and get a hold of her hand.

 

"Y-You can do it." Minho said to her.Oh,how can she not know that he was faking it?"I'm just doing this because the nurse asked me to,don't misunderstood anything else," There,he's faking it and she understood him.

 

Minho then took some tissues beside the bed and wiped the sweats on her face.Sulli finally let out a last scream as she was slowly losing conciousness.Minho is shocked when he saw the doctor carrying two babies in her arms."Mr.Choi,do you want to cut your twins' cord?" the doctor snapped him out of his trance."Oh?Okay."

.

.

.

 

 A w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter