VII

Beautiful Stranger *EDITING*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minho and Sulli's room

3:30 a.m.

Sulli's POV

I keep on rubbing my arms to produce heat but,it's still cold.Ugh!I hate that Minho.Can't he be a gentlemen or something?I braced myself as the atmosphere  was getting colder.Should I wake him up?Oh No!Sulli!No,No,No!But,it's winter and it's so damn cold here.Aish!Who really stole my precious clothes?Or else I could've been covered myself with my winter coats.Whether he is mad or not.I really had to overcome my fear or else he'll be the one who's stepping on me,right?I went closer to him and shook his body.

"Minho,can I sleep beside you?It's cold.."

He covered himself with the blanket and gave me no response.

Aish!This guy!Is he deaf or something?!

 

Aha!I know..Just sleep beside him.Overcome your fear,Choi Sulli!This hotelroom was paid by Soojung and her fiancee so,I also have the rights to do anything,right?Yeah.Right.Fighting!

I then slowly get on the bed and covered the blanket over me.Ahhhh..I feel so warm-I put a bolster in the middle as a barrier for us.Then,I drifted to a deep sleep.

 

The next morning..

8:00 a.m.

Minho's POV

I woke up when I feel something or maybe 'someone' hugging me.What the?!What is she doing here?Why am I hugging her too?!Oh,no!This must've been a dream.Wake up,Choi Minho!I slapped myself countless times and rub my eyes.Stick to your cold treatment Choi Minho.Stick to your plan!I pushed her aside.She stirred and blink continously.

"Why?"I asked her

"What?"

"Why are you here,on this bed?"I said while crossing my arms.

"I have rights to do it since Soojung and I paid to come here."She replied while putting her hands at her waist.

"Huh?!Whatever.But still,in this room.I'm the owner.Understand?"I said.

She stomped her feet and walks to the bathroom.

I decided to so I followed her to the bathroom.

"Yah!Why are you following me?"

"Can't I?I also want to shower......with you"I .

Her face is red as blood cells.

I chuckled at her reaction then..she smacked my head.

I rubbed my head while asking "Yah!What was that for?"

"That was..for being a ERT!"she said as she slamed the bathroom door.

"I CAN STILL OPEN IT!"I yelled through the door,teasing her,again.

She peeked her head at the door ."You open.I'll punch you" she then slammed the door back.

I love seeing her mad like this.

This girl is really dangerous.Even a cold person like me could've fallen in love with her in just 36 hours.Sulli,you're dangerous.Extremely DANGEROUS!

~

Krystal's POV

"A new experience,rum pum pum pum.Ouch!Your head will hurt------"

I stirred as my phone rang.I checked my phone and saw 20 miss calls and 10 messages.Oh God!Who is the freakin' crazy person calling me in the morning!I'm not an earlybird.Just to let you know.Who is this?I gulped as I recognized the number.It was my ex.What the hell?!We've broken up a year ago and promised to not intervene with each other's business ever again!What now?!Aaargh!Why did he have to show up when I've forgotten him as Taemin entered my life?!He's just  bringing back those stupid memories!I read one message..

Hey,Krys..I'm finally here..In Korea

.

Why aren't you answering?!

..

I miss you,Krys..

...

I'm here Krys..Meet me please!I'm freaking crazy because of you!

....

Let's start being lovers like the past..

.....

I love you <3

......

I know that you still love me,right?

.......

Meet me at the bar near Gangnam-gu.Tonight.

........

I want you back.

.........

I regretted what have I said in the past..

..........

End of message..

What the heck is he talking about?Love me?Miss me?It's enought to witness him and the 's kissing scene.It it clearly stated that he was cheating on me.I have to stop or else the stupid memories will come back.I went out of the bed and took a bath.

~

Sulli's POV

I have no choice.A Yes or No.I really have to wear my a-little-bit-dirty- clothes.Aargh!Who really took it!I'll surely hunt that person.Aish!I'm going to ask Minho to accompany for shopping.I'm now smiling like an idiot-imagining that Minho will become my shopping slave.I let out a small laugh as I went out of the bathroom.

"Minho-ssi"I called him.

"Why?"he replied as he glanced towards me.

"Can you accompany me for shoppin?Pleeaaasse..."I plead him while clasping my hand.

"Are you poor?You don't have other clothes than this one?Even beggars do change their outfit's everyday."he replied as he continue sipping his coffea while reading a newspaper.

"Yah!You've promised me to accompany me for shopping right?Let's go now or else it'll be crowded"I went to him and dragged him towards the bathroom.

"I'm still felling sleepy and a bit dizzy"he replied me as he faked-massage his temples.

"Drop your act,Mister.Faster and take a bath or else I'll never cook for you anymore."

"Fine"he replied lazily and went inside of the bathroom.

After that,I prepared 2 glasses of milk and chicken sandwich while waiting him.

A moment later,we took our breakfast and walk through famous shops at the Dongdaemun street.Woah!I've never imagine that Korea can be this beautiful.Afterwards,we went to a Restaurant.

Pyeongyang Myeonok Restaurant,Dongdaemun

Nobody's POV

"So,Sulli..You have to treat me.."Minho said as he opened the Menu book.

"Me?Why?Treat yourself."Sulli replied as she called the waiter.

"Nope.I'm not going to treat myself.You have to treat me because I've accompany you,remember?"Minho said.

"But I cooked dinner yesterday." Sulli tried to argue back.

"No excuse."Minho replied.

"May I take your order,please?"the waiter asked them.

"Please give me one Jajangmyeon and orange juice"said Minho.

"Uhmm,please give me one Jajangmyeon and watermelon juice"Sulli

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter