The Disguise

Endless Love ♥

"Okay, that should do.. Woah can't believe that I haven't been driving in Korea for so long already" Baekhyun says as he parks the car. "Haha, tell me about it. What are you doing?" you ask Baekhyun as he pulls out his cap and his glasses. "I'm disguising.. You know, since our debut picture was released we shouldn't go out like how we are right now. Especially with a girlfriend" he say pointing at you. "Ohh.. Hurry up I cant wait to watch our movie" you rush him him. "Okay. Let's go" he says as he locks the car and hold your hand as you both enter the mall.

"Oppa what shall we watch?" you ask. "Erm.. some horror mo-" "No no horror I can never take horror movies.NEVER" you whack him on his shoulder."Ouch! Sorry. Okay then lets watch a comedy movie." "Okay, wait here I'll go get our movie tickets." 

Minutes later~

"I'm done. I got some popcorn and a drink here."you say as you raise your hand which is carrying a paper bag with 2 cups of drinka and and medium size popcorn to share.You both enter hall 8 tgether as Baekhyun places his arm around your shoulder making sure you wouldn't trip in the dark. "Oppa our seat numbers are row H number 18 and 17. Oh! It's over here." you say. "Okay, I shall take the seat further inside." Baekhyun says as he walks to his sit. Baekhyun sits beside an old lady while you are sitting with this guy that smeels like alcohol and his body fulled with weird tattoos. "Hey, pretty lady" the guy winks at you.You quickly look away from his direction."Erm, Jagiya, let's switch places." Baekhyun says as he stands up getting ready to switch places with you."Oh, thanks" you say and lean against baekhyun shoulder as soon as you two switch places.

 

After the movie~

 

"Oppa, what shall we do next? I'm kinda hungry.. Hehe" you say."Yah! How can you get hungry so fast? Hmm.. I don't really know what to do too.." Baekhyun scratces his head.

*Riiiing-riiiingggg* Baekhyun's phone rings. He walks away as he answer his phone. Few minutes later hw came back. "Why ? What's the matter?? you ask him  "It's the manager, he wants me to meet him now" he say. "Now?" "Yeah and he wants to meet you too" Baekhyun says as he keeps his phone in his pocket. "Eh! Your manager wants to see m e? I have a bad feeling about this.." "No. Don't worry he won't eat you something. Anyways is he does I 'll protect you" "Fine. But before we leave , I need food or else I might go crzy infront of your manager.  Heheh" you say ."Alright, what do you want to eat?" "Let's get some pizza?" you suggest. " Okay".

Ater eating ...

"Do I really have to go?" you ask "You could always go there yourself after all, your the one who is under SM Entertainment  Not me " you add. "Well, I also want to show you to my other 11 members. They have been dying to see you" he says and he pays for the parking ticket. "Hold on just a second ther, how did they know about me? You told them didn't you?" you ask. "But well that was after our break up. I couldn't stop thinking about you and I had our picture together as my homescreen. So I was forced to tell them. Cause no secrets. And I told them that we got back together too.. So yeah that's how they know about you." he say as you both walks toward your car. "Hmm.. I see but.. you didn't to tell them that we got back together right?" you say as you eenter the car. "Like I told you no keeping secret from the other members" Baekhyun says and drives towards SM Entertaiment building.