WHAT DID YOU JUST CALLED ME ?!

Endless Love ♥

"Omma?" "Ajjumah" you tosaid at the same time. Your mom was theownerof the shadow you two saw fromoutside.She was sittng on the couch watching TV. "Omo~Baekhyun your back.How was it at the states?" your mom asked." Well it was great except well I missed someone.Too much" he looked at you.At the moment you heard what he said you blushed."Ah..So I see you brought some luggages, are you staying here?"your mom asked."Hehe..Nae"he said shhly."Ok, sure at your usual place."What?" you said.( Well what your mom meant was your room.You would sleep on your bed while Baekhyun would sleep on the floor.)

 

"Oma andwaeji !!" you said."No, there are no other place for him to sleep.You don't expect your geust to sleep downstairs or do you want to sleep downstairs." she said while walking up the stairs."Then at least let me sleep with you in your room while he sleeps in my room alone !" you said."No,No,No I need privacy!" your mom said from upstairs."I need privacy too!" you cried."Yah!Baekhyun is your BOYFRIEND what is there to worry about.Ah! Cook dinner!!" she went in to her room.

 

"Minsung you didn't tell your mom that we broke u.." "No, I was worried that she will bwe mad at youand I didn't now what to tell her." you said looking at him with teary eyes.You looked away before you cry even more.

"I shall help you to cook dinner" he said." It's okay you hould rest, I bet your very tired" you said while wearing your apron.You couldn't tie it so Bekhyun helped you to tie your apron."When I see you battery is fully charged!" "Fine" you said.

 

"So, what are gonna cook ?" he asked."Erm.. I haven't tought about it yet.Any ideas ?" you ask washing your hands.

"Just cook what you want to eat. I will like it,NO NO NO I will loveeee it !" he said.

"Okay.Chagie~ please take out the carrot and meat from the fridge please." you said

"What Did You Just Called Me!?!? " he said with his mouth open so big you could even throw a ping-pong ball in.

"Ah..I ..erm.."you said searching for words to say.