BAEKHYUN!!???!!!

Endless Love ♥

" Oppa catch that butterfly for me "! you told Baehyun. He ran around the garden just to catch the butterfly for you. He was abojt to catch it when *BAM*.

"Appeo.." Baekhyuns said while rubbing the part he hurt when he tripped on a rock." Oppa, you didn't have to catch it for me? Now I feel guilty....." you said sadly. " Don't cry.Please don't cry !!" Baekhyun hug you tightly.

" I dind't cry because I am sad, it's because of the wind js blowing " you said copying a scene from the drama "I Miss You". "Aigoo~ Looks like my girl here has been watching lot's of korean drama, next we shall watch together but make you don't forget me " Baekhyun said pinching ur right cheeks. You both laugh.

~END OF FLASHBACK~

 

"MINSUNG!! Minsung~ah" Hwayoung called you while waving her left hand in front of your face. You were busy thinking about the past untill your bestfriend Hwayoung disturbed you.Baekhyun your ex- boyfriend had migrated to the states with his family last year. " Do you know that there is a new boyband that is gonna debut soon? I heard that they are hot !!"

"And?" you were never intrested in all this fangirling things.

"One of the members name is BAEKHYUN !! "Hwayoung shouted.*Baekhyun.. No way maybe its another guy..* "Yah!! Stop shouting.Anyway, I don't care.." you said un-amused."OMO, OMO,!!! THEIR TEASER PICTURES ARE OUT !!! Minsung take a look!!" she said passing you the phone to have a look.She was fangirling and squeling and you hated it so the only was to keep her quiet was to look at the picture." Fine.." *Wow, I guess they are hot...* Well that was until you saw ...

"BYUN BAEKHYUN ?!??!?!?!!?"