The Punishment

Endless Love ♥

Beakhyun: The punishment is wash the toilet,wash the dishes ..erm massage me..Ah watch Paranormal Activity 4 with me ..

You: MWO MITCHOSO!!!

Bakhyun : Well now I've got you to watch with me so I don't think it is that bad, right? Please?

You: NEVER !! Yah! I can't watch horror movie GET IT !!

 

  You walked towards the toilet to wash up and came out alking towards your bed straight away without giving an eye contact with Baekhyun. Baekyun felt sorry and said " I am sorry, please forgive me". "Okay, just this once!" you said then going to sleep.

 

IN THE MORNING....

 

Baekhyun woke up first. You were still asleep. Baekhyun kissed your foreead and went to the toilet to clean up.When he came out from the toilet , he woke you up. "Minsung ~ah,wake up.Yah! Lee Min Sung THERE IS A SNAKE ON YOUR BED!!!" Baekhyun shouted."AH!! WHERE? GET IT OFF!!" you jumped on him."Hahahahah yah there is no snake on your bed it was just a trick to wake you up. Now get down of me !" he said swinging you off his back." Fine, you will be punish by carrng my to the toilet." you said. "Yah ! your not as light as you expect!" "I know thats why it's a punishment.. BABO -_-". 

You were in the toilet for the past few minutes..

"Minsung what's are you taking so long!" he said asked from outside of the toilet. "YAh! It's a girls thing. But I need your help....