Will You Be Mine?

Endless Love ♥

"Ah...ah ..I erm.uh.." you said searching for words to say ."Min~ah" Baekhyun said back hugging you."i really miss you calling me that .Everytime you call me 'Chagie~ah' it just remind me of us last time, the sweetest couple in school where everybody envied.. But I didn't meant to break your eart , I had to leave and pretended I didn't have a girlfriend because it was in my contractduring the audition. And now that i have passed my audition I have a little freedom but I might have to do it secretly.So Miss Lee Min sung will you be my girlfriend again after I dumped you once to persue my dreams?And if I ever break your heart again ... I ..I will get struck by lightning .." he said kneeling down. "Yah! Are you crazy... You are asking me tobe your girlfriend not your WIFE!!"you said. "Well, you being my girlfriend is like being my wife" he said still kneeling down."So what is my answer?" he asked . "Well of course not..... a no to you! You can stand up now." you said poking his nose then his forehead softly. "NO! Not until you kiss me~" he said proudly. "NEVER !!" you stuck your toungue out and walked towards the living from to watch TV when suddenly......

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

SORRY GUYS IT'S KINDA SHORT COASE I'M RUSHING THIS BEFORE I GO TO SCHOOL

PLEASE SUSCRIBE AND COMMENT~   THANKS!!

WILL TRY MY BEST TO UPDATE SOON