WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE !?!!!??!!!?

Endless Love ♥

"Yah!! Hwy are you shouting Baekhyun's name ?!" Hwayoung asked.You were so shocked.Its him. The guy that broked your heart."A-aniye.." you stuttered.

"Anyway,I need to go. I have date with Sun Woo at the park.Bye". "Bye enjoy your date with Sun Woo" you said. Sun Woo is Hwayoung boyfriend they have been together for 2 years. You always have been envious of thier relationship.

*I can't believe it he became a singer.. but I'm sure that he has a wonderful voice...* 

~FLASHBACK~

"Oppa can you sing for me?" you asked Baekhyun will laying on his lap under a tree on a sunny picnic day."Huh? Hmm.. but you need to pay me first" he said with a smirk." Hum.. Nae how much you want?" " I don't want money.." " Uh? Then what do you want ?" "Hehe" he leaned down and gave you a peck on your forehead."Yah! Oppa, is that enough?" " Ok, now lets see.. What song shall I sing.... Ah !!" he started humming and singing to Heartstrings OST "The Day We Fall In Love sang by Park Shin Hye.He sang it perfectly.You felt so happy.While singing Baekhun leaned down and gave you peck on your lips... (It was your first kiss)

~END OF FLASHBACK~

Suddenly, there were sounds coming from downstairs.*It's only 3pm. Mum said tht she would come back very late today.* 

You took the pepper spray which you hid in your drawer for emergeny.You slowly open your room door and tip-toed all the way downstairs.You saw a tall figure at the living hall.Without hesitant you sprayed the pepper spray. "GO DIE !!!DON'T COME BACK, GO TO HELL !!!" you shouted with your eyes and still spraying pepper spray.

"IT'S ME BAEKHYUN !!" the guy said.He was rubbing his eyes. You stopped and accidently drop the pepper spray when you heard Baekhyun's name. "W.H.A.T A.R.E  Y.O.U  D.O.I.N.G  H.E.R.E ??! "you shouted.His eyes were so red because you sprayed to much.He rushed to the bathroom to wash his eyes. "Argh.. Why did you do that for !?!" Baekhyun said while coming out from the bathroom.His eyes still red."S-sorry, but are you ok ? A-and w-wh-why are you here?!!" you said still shocked.

"The door wasn't locked! It's very dangerous for a girl to be at home alone with a UNLOCKED house.. " 

"Oh.. So why did you come back and why here? WHY THIS PLACE!!" you asked.