The Phone Conversation

Endless Love ♥

You: You know the time of the month where girls will squirt out berry juice and there is this thing used to absorb it..

Baekhyun : Okay.. so what do you need my help for?

You: Just go call my mother and ask her where does she keeps her pad!

Baekhyun: Okay !

Few minutes later..

Baekhyun: Minsung, I've got bad news and good news.Which one do you want to hear first?

You: Bad news first

Baekhyun: Okay, your mom is not home and she is only coming back in 2 days time.Now for the good news I could call her and ask her she keeps those 'thingy'

You: Yah! Then what are you waiting for call her quick!

Baekhyun: Right!

______________________________________________________________

Phone conversation..

Baek: Annyeonghaseayo, I have got a problem Aunty..no no Minsung has got a problem not me..

Mom: Oh .. okay. So what is the problem?

Baek: See Minsung is like erm.. squirting berry juice so she needs the cotton thingy to absorb it cause hers just finish.

Mom: Berry juice? Oh.. Okay now go to my cupboard, beside it there is drawer. Open it and they are all there and make sure Minsung doesn't take cold drinks..                     Bye..

Baek: But which one do I pick?Ah Aunty!?     

                                                                    -END OF PHONE CONVERSATION-

Baekhyun did as your mom said.He opened the drawer and saw so many types of pad.Some with flower patterns, with curvy lines, colourful, with wing and without wings and some with a bump in the center.He got confuse and just brought all of them to you.

"Minsung, there are so many types whaich one do you want? There are some with flower patterns, with curvy lines, colourful, with wing and without wings and some with a bump in the center." he said from outside the toilet."Just pass me the one with wings" you said. "Eh! These things can FLY?!?!?" he ask. "Yah! BABO! They can't fly now pass it to me will you?" you said opening the door a little bit and grab the pad that Baekhyun gave you.

He placed the others back and waited for you in your room.When you came out, you two went downstairs to make breakfast.Aftereating breakfast you two were sitting on the sofa watching Hello Counsler. "Oppa, what shall we do today?" you asked."Let's go to the zoo..erm.. watcha movie?" "Okay let's watch a movie" you said."Quick go get changed"  Baekhyun pulling you up.

You wore a white t-shirt with navy blue short and a scarf around your neck.Baekhyun wore a white polo t-shirt and khakis."Let's go!" Baekhyun said getting the car keys.