*BANG*

Endless Love ♥

Baekhyun pulled you towards him... and he kissed you. Exactly after 5 seconds he pulled away and run upstairs. "BYUN BAEKHYUN!!!  I AM SO GONNA KILL YOU! "you shouted.*great now i have to cook myself after this BB Cream (Baekhyun) stole my kiss... YAH!* you thought.

 

After finish cooking dinner~

"Omma! dinner is ready.YAh BB Cream! " you called from downstairs." Wah! Everything looks so good~" your mum said. Everyone sat down and started eating dinner. " Minsung eat some vegetable and meat " Baekhyun said placing some vegetables and meat on your plate. You gave hime a stare but Baekhyungave you a puppy eye stare."O you two do it later when I am not around. You remind me of your dad~" your mom said with a sigh.

# Your dad left you and your mom when you were 11 #

After dinner Beakhyun and your mom went out for  a walk leaving you to wash the dishes alone.When they return your mom felt sleepy so she went to sleep first.

"Chagie~ let's play truth or dare. But we gotta play in our room if not your mom can't sleep because of the noise" Baekhyun said. "Okay, let's go" you said.

 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _Few minutes after playing ...

Baekhyun: Okay your turn.What do you wanna pick this time?

You: Dare

BAekhyun: I dare you to go to Fb account and post " I am a smelly,hairy and ugly monkey.. hehe

You : F-f-  fine! * you took your phone and posted ' I am a smelly , hairy and ugly monkey' Done. Your turn

Baekhyun: Dare!

You: I dare you to do something crazy.

Beakhyun: Like,..ah! Write your name on my neck

You:Mwo mitchosoe!

Baekhyun: See It's crazy enough

You:Fine let me help you * you took a Sharpie and wrote your name on his neck * Done!

Baekhyun: Kay, your turn

You: Dare

Baekhyun: Are we playing dare or  truth or dare ? Ah nevermind .. I dare you to kiss me erm for 10 seconds

You: Mwo? What do think I am?

Baekhyun: My girlfriend hehe..

You: -_- No I won't do it.

Beakhyun: Then you will be punished *smirking*

You: Sure at least it would be better than kissing you

Baekhyun: Let's see.... I don't think so..