But Why All Of A Sudden ?

Endless Love ♥

"But why all of a sudden? I tought you know.." but was cut by Baekhyun suddenly hugging you."Min~ah bugoshipoI really do miss you..!". You missed him vey much like until you could cry a sea."So does my mom knows your staying here?" you said trying to change the topic. "Well about that ... nope not yet" he said with his head down. "Mwo, you didn't tell my mom about you staying here". "I will tell her when she gets back. PROMISE but what time is she coming back anyway?" he said while waving his hand infront of you."late" you said."Well since its only 3.00 p.m. Let's go for a walk, I haven't been here since we brok...." he stop.

 

"Huh?What did you say?" you asked."Ani. Let's go" he said pulling you towards the door.

It was very cold you only wore a thin layer of coat thanks to Baekhyun pulling you out you ony manage to get your coat.Baekhyun was wearing a scarf and a thin layer of coat it is because he is used to the weather in the States.

 

Walking beside each other it reminds you when you two were together.The lovely couple that lots of people envy.He took your hand and placed it in his pocket.You were so shocked that you didn't notice that your phone was ringing.You blushed as red a tomato."Aigoo~ look who is blushing" Baekhyun teasing you.You quickly looked away.After walking for few minutes with yourhands still in his pocket." Oh so cold~" you shivered.Baekhyun heard what you said and wrap his scarf around your neck."Better now ?" he asked.You nodded your head for about 7 times untill Baekhyun stopped you using his index finger."Yah! One time is enough" he said kissing your forehead.

Your eyes widen and you blushed again.

 

"Shall we go back now its getting late I got to cook dinner and I am very cold" you say. "Yeah me too I'm getting sleepy" he said yawning.

 

One the way back.

 

"Yah! Yah! Did you off the light when we left home just now?" you asked Baekhyun. "Yup, waeyo?" he asked. "See the lights are still on and Ah! there are shadows  OMO OMO maybe a buglar ?!??! " you pulled him towards the main door.

 

"On the count of 3 we will go in .OK ?" you asked. He nodded.

"1, 2 ,3.."

He opened the door.You entered. 

"?!??!?? "