For good ol' time sake, I'M BACK!

Unexpected Love

You just followed him until he was at the field, where all of the children are playing. "Kim Youngshin!" one yelled. That boy, ran towards you two. "Oh, Han Souyo, annyeong!" he yelled, waving. "Who's your friend?" Souyo asked. "Ohh.. This is- OMO! I don't even know your name! What's your name?" Youngshin asked. "Choneun Shim Youjin imnida." you introduced. "Ahhh... Shim Youjin. I'm Kim Youngshin, and this is my bestest friend, Han Souyo." he introduced. "Nice to meet you." Souyo greeted, as you two shook your hands. "Youjin, you want to play 'Tag' with us?" Souyo asked. You just nodded. All of the children played 'Tag' for the whole afternoon. Some of the children noticed, you were a fast runner. This made them admire you.

At the end of the day, people gathered up to you. "Wah, Shim Youjin, you're a great runner!" "Youjin, you were really fast!" "You were awesome!" "You're like lighting!" the children complimented. The next day, you ate breakfast at a empty table. Then, children that you played with yesterday came to eat with you. You were really shocked. "Umm... Why did you eat with me? You guys didn't eat with me before." you said. "What are you talking about? After yesterday, you made some friends, Shim Youjin. I'm Lee Maebi." she introduced. "Yeah! Oh, I'm Goo Jungyoon!" he introduced. Then, another boy came to sit. "I guess you guys already know me, right?" Youngshin said.

From then on, they became your bestest friends. Maebi is a year younger than you, but Youngshin and Jungyoon are older than you. Youngshin became your VERY best friend. You admired him the most, out of the three. As the months passed by, you started to like Youngshin. Youngshin started to like you, including Jungyoon. And, Maebi, likes Youngshin. As you can say, this looks like a love square. For 2 years, this has been a secret, except to yourselves. (Well, except for Maebi. She stalks Youngshin.)  

 

A/N: Woot! I'm back and updated this story~~~  XD Made it longer. Nothing pretty much happened.... D: