Happy Anniversary!

Unexpected Love

You drop your purse to your desk and lied down the bed. You had a flashback of what happened. As the flashback ended, you touched your lips. "Aishh... Why did he kiss me?" you thought to yourself. "My first kiss is Hyunwoo... Not Jungyoon. Ahhh, eotokke??? Should I tell him?" you thought. "Ani... No one should know this. Especially Jungyoon. Wait, does that mean, Lee Hyunwoo, LIKES ME!?" You took a pillow, put it on your face and screamed. You suddenly fell asleep.

Your phone was ringing, which made you wake up. You answered, "Yeoboseyo?" "Annyeong Jaemi~" Jungyoon said in a happy-go-lucky voice. "Oh, oppa! Wae?" you replied. "Can you go to the kids park? I have something to say to you." he said. "Now? Arasseo. I'll meet you there." you said and hung up the phone. "Aigoo, what does Jungyoon want? And why does it have to be the kids park?" you thought. You dressed up and went there. You saw him sitting on a bench, exactly where you sat earlier. "Goo Jungyoon!" you said and ran up to him. "Oh Jaemi-yah. You're here." he said and you took a seat. "Of course. What do you think? I wouldn't come?" you joked. "Aniya. It's not like that." he replied. You laughed and said, "Why did you tell me to go here?" you asked, "I just want to spend time with you." he said and smiled. "Ish. How weird of you..." you said. "Aigoo," he said while petting your head. You fix your hair and said, "Why did you do that? Huh?" You hit him gently on the arm. "Mian." he apologized. He pulled out something from his bag. He pulled out a gift and gave it to you. "Here." he said as he gave the gift to you. "Omo... Igo mwo?" you asked. You opened it and it was a necklace.  "Happy Aniversary!!!" he said. "I totally forgot today was our anniversary" you thought. You smiled and gave him a very big hug. "Gomawoo, oppa~" you thanked. Jungyoon hugged back. He held your face and said, "Do Jaemi, saranghae." He went closer and kissed you. You were also shocked. "Two kisses in one day? Ish, who do I really like?" you thought. You both smiled and hugged each other tightly. "So, we finally had our first kiss." he said. You just smiled and didn't say a word. "Wae? Speechless? Am I a good kisser?" he bragged. "Aniyo. It's not like that." you said and pouted. "Yah, don't pout! Do you want me to kiss you again?" he said. So you stopped pouting. You guys spent a good time in the park. But you weren't that happy. You were still VERY confused. You guys spent to much time together you didn't notice it was already dark. "Huh? It's already dark. Do you want me to come with you home?" Jungyoon requested. You didn't want to disappoint him so of course you agreed. When you were in front of your house, you said your goodbyes. Before you go in, Jungyoon kissed you again. You didn't know, but all of your family saw it. "What was that for?" you said. "Goodbye kiss~" he said. You just smiled and waved goodbye as he walks to the bus stop. You walk in your house and your family keeps bugging you. "Omomo! Our Jaemi has grown up!" your umunee said. "You already kissed that boy Jungyoon!" your abujee said. "How does it feel unnie?" Hyunjung asked. "HAJIMAYO!!!" you shouted, and ran straight to your room.

You lie down the bed and grabbed your phone. You browse through the contacts and you saw Lee Hyunwoo's contact. You decide to text him. DJM: Annyeong oppa~ Are you still awake?| LHW: Annyeong. Well, I'm awake now~ Kekeke| DJM: Omo, sorry to disturb you! Just keep sleeping! |LHW: Gwaenchana. I want to talk to you anyways~|DJM: Wae? What is it?| LHW: About earlier...| DJM: You mean, about the kiss?| LHW: Yeah... Were you surprised? I'm really sorry. Pretend that I didn't do that. I'm really really sorry.| DJM: Gwaenchana. Don't worry, I'll forget about it, if it make you happy. ^o^|LHW: Do you want to know what really makes me happy?| DJM: Mwo?| LHW: If you don't forget about it. That you'll accept what I did to you- the kiss. ~.^| You didn't reply after that.