First Day Crush

Unexpected Love

It was your first day being a sophomore. You were with your old friends and your sister Hyunjung. The first time you came to class, everyone was the same classmates last year, except for one. He was a boy who's very cute. He has new friends, and they always laugh, and you see his smile. Which, you fell in love with. As you look in his nametag, his name is Lee Hyunwoo. You are falling in love with this man throughout the day, even if you have a boyfriend. Finally, during lunch break, you talk to him. You see him sitting on the bench by the field. You sit next to him and said, "Annyeong!" He replied, "Oh, annyeong." You held out your hand and said, "My name is Do JaeMi. What's your's?" Even though you already know his name. "Lee Hyun Woo's the name." he said and shook your hand. "Can I sit?" you asked. He moved to the side and said yes. You sat down and started a conversation. "So... you're a new transferee, right?" you asked. "Yeh." he replied. "So, from what school did you come from?" you asked. "Ummm... Seojiin High School in Bucheon." he replied. "Oh? You came from Bucheon? Me too!" you said. "Jinjja?" he asked. "Jinjja." you replied. "Wahhh~ Where did you live in Bucheon?" he asked. Bucheon is where the orphanage is, and you don't want anyone to know you were adopted. "Errhhmm.... I do not remember. Mian." you said. "Arasseo... How long have you been studying here?" he asked. "For about 5 years now." you said. "Wow! That's a long time!" he said. "I know right?" you replied. Before you can say another thing, the bell ringed. "Oh, the bell." he said. "C'mon, let's go to class together." he continued. You blushed a little but you two are classmates, so you kind of expected that.  At the end of the day, you have totally fell in love with him. You don’t know what to do, because you have a boyfriend, who is Jungyoon. At the end of the class, Hyunwoo talked to you. “Ugh… Jaemi-yah.” he said. You turned around and replied. “Oh, Hyunwoo-oppa. Wae-yo?” He waved goodbye and said, “I’m going home now.  Jalga~ See you tomorrow.” You were really shocked because you just met and he said that like he’s your friend. “Oh. Annyeong!” you said and waved goodbye.

Hyunwoo and his friend, Park Soojin left at the same time.  “Hyunwoo, I saw you talking to Jaemi earlier, and you even said goodbye to her like you’re her friend. Do you like her?” Soojin said. “I think so…” Hyunwoo said. “She’s very nice and very pretty, just like my dream girl. But I really don’t know if she likes me back.” he continued.  “What are you talking about? I think she likes you. She really doesn’t do that to any of us.” Soojin said. “Jinjja? But maybe she did that because I’m new.” Hyunwoo replied. “Maybe…” Soojin said. Then they continued to walk home.