Boyfriend

Unexpected Love

5 years later...

You were almost sophomores in high school. And since you haven't visited the orphanage, you asked your eomma if you can visit the orphanage. Of course she agreed. You wanted to see everyone, but you wanted to see Youngshin the most. You went there alone, because you wanted to. You asked the head of the orphanage if you could visit your old friends, Goo Jungyoon and Han Youngshin. "Oh? You didn't know? Han Youngshin was already adopted 2 years ago. But Goo Jungyoon is still here. Do you want to see him?" the head asked. You agreed. The head just said to sit at the field. You saw a very cute boy coming towards you. With a very cute face, hot hairstyle, and very cool fashion. You were beginning to like him. He was like your prince charming. But you didn't know his name. Then the boy spoke to you. "Uhm, are you Shim Youjin?" the boy asked. "Uh, ne. But, my new name is Do Jaemi." you replied. The boy sit beside you. "Omo, Do Jaemi? You changed a lot! Do you remember me? I'm Jungyoon!!!" he said. You are really shocked. How can a nerdish boy become this hot? You really couldn't believe your eyes. "Goo Jungyoon? Is that really you!?" you said. "Of course!!! I'm 100% sure!" he said. "You changed a lot! You look really... handsome." you complimented. "Really? Can I have a shot of being... you know... your boyfriend?" he asked. What a weird thing for him to ask. You really want to say for him to be your boyfriend already, but you think it's too sudden. Before you can say anything, he said, "Ehh... That was weird for me to say. Mianhe." "Gwaenchana." you said. "I think you may have a chance, though." you continued. He became really surprised. "Chincha???" he said. You just nodded. "I mean, why not? You're very cute and you have a cool fashion sense." you added. He was really surprised to hear those words from your mouth. Then, he started to blush. Then you guys end up laughing. After a month, after successfully courting you, you guys finally went steady.

"Jungyoon... class starts tomorrow... I might not be able to come here for a long time." you said. "Gwaenchana. Nado. We can always video chat each other right?" he replied. -BEEP BEEP- "Omo, my abujee is here. What is he doing here? Oh well. Jalisseo, Jungyoon." you said. You guys hugged and waved goodbye. "Jaemi, have you guys had your first kiss yet?" your dad said. You were very annoyed, because your dad is always meddling of your relationship. "Abujee!!! Of course not yet!" you replied. "Then why don't you make the first move?" he asked. "I want HIM do make the first move! Not me..." you replied. 

A/N: New chapter! Well, you didn't expect Jungyoon to become your boyfriend? Next chapter and the actor appears. o(^.^)o Wait, okay?