New Family, New Sibling, New Life

Unexpected Love

After 2 years, the head of the orphanage said someone will be adopting you and Lee Maebi. You were asked to pack your bags. You two were crying while packing. As well as your friends, and the other children.

All of you four hugged really hard. It was very hard to say goodbye to your friends especially if you spent your time with them for 2 years. As you were about to leave, you just knew that you and Maebi will be adopted by the same couple. "Omo, chincha???" Jungyoon said. You and Maebi nodded. "Wow, that's so good for you guys!!!" Youngshin said. "But it's still hard for you guys to say goodbye..." he continued. All of you shed tears again and hugged each other very tightly. "Jalisseo!!!!" you said, waving your hand. "ANI! GAJIMA!" Jungyoon shouted. "Youjin! Joahe!" he confessed. All of you were shocked. Especially Youngshin, considering he likes you too. Youngshin hit Jungyoon in the head. "Yah! What was that for???" he said, angrily. "Hajima! Pabo..." he replied. You and Maebi just giggled. "Omo, Youngshin-oppa! I'm gonna miss you so much!!!" Maebi said as she hugged Youngshin. You tried not to be jealous, and just laughed. "Jalisseo yoreobun!" you and Maebi said before leaving. And Jungyoon was still there, crying like a baby. As you went in the car of the couple, all of the children waved goodbye. You and Youngshin were sad because you didn't say goodbye that much.

On the way to your new house in Seoul, your new eomma said, "From now on, we're your new parents. I'm Do Nanshi and this is your new appa, Do Chojin. Also, your names aren't Shim Youjin and Lee Maebi anymore. Youjin, your new name is Do Jaemi, arasseo? And you, Lee Maebi, your name from now on, is Do Hyunjung, arasseo?" your new eomma said. "Ne." you and Maebi said. You and Hyunjung were adopted by a rich family. They had a big house, and even your own rooms. You were treated like a princess, but Hyunjung, the queen. You can say, she was the favorite of your parents, but you didn't care. 

A/N: New chapter!!! :DDD And like I said, I made this as an imagine, so I put my nickname in~~~ :DDD Kekeke~