Truth (END)

Unexpected Love

On Monday morning, in school, Hyunwoo jumped in front of you and said, "Ddang! Good morning Jaemi!" He put his arm around you and you two walk to the classroom. Everyone looks at you two as if you were couples. You had enough and removed his arm from your shoulder. "Lee Hyunwoo... Just stop it." you said. "Wae?" he asked. "I have something to confess to you." you continued. "Mwo? Is it that, you don't like me? I'm really sorry. I shouldn't have kissed you." he apologized. "Aniyo... Listen, I like you! But..." you said but he interrupted you. "You like me? Then we could be.." "ANIYO! Lee Hyunwoo, na... na... I have a boyfriend!" you confessed. He was really shocked. "S-s-since when???" he said. "Since... a year ago. And to be honest, last Saturday was our anniversary. Mianhe, oppa. But, it's the truth. Mianhe jinjja." you said and walked to your room. From then on, you ignore Hyunwoo and he ignores you. You feel like you two were in two different worlds. Hyunwoo ask your sister, Hyunjung something. "Do Hyunjung..." he said. "Omo, ne oppa?" Hyunjung said. "Are you aware that Jaemi has a boyfriend?" he asked. "Of course! They even kissed on their anniversary. They were so sweet!!!" she remembered. "Who is her boyfriend?" he asked. "Aish, why are meddling her?" she said. "Aniyo it's not like that." he replied. "Goo Jungyoon." she said. "Mwo?" he said. "I said- GOO- JUNG-YOON. She is dating Goo Jungyoon." she explained. He thanked Hyunjung for the information. "Goo Jungyoon? Why have I heard that name before? Goo... Jung...yoo-" then the idea popped in his head.  "You mean... Goo Jungyoon, from the orphanage at Bucheon!" he screamed. "Yeah. Jungyoon from the Bucheon orphanage. Why do you know him?" Hyunjung asked. "He was my friend when we were kids!" he said. "Eh? He was your friend too? Mine too!" she said. "But your name is Do Hyunjung. I do not remember any Hyunjung at the orphanage." he said. "That's because, my foster parents named me Do Hyunjung. My real name is Lee Maebi. But no one calls me that anymore." she explained. "LEE MAEBI?" he shouted. "Ne. Waeyo? Got a problem with that name?" she said angrily. "Lee Maebi, it's me, Han Youngshin! My foster parents also changed my name to Lee Hyunwoo!" he shouted. "Mwo? Are you serious? Han Youngshin! Omo, you changed a lot. You became less attractive!" she teased. "Yah! Wait, does that mean, Do Jaemi... is Shim Youjin?" he said surprised. She nodded. Hyunwoo ran to Jaemi. "Jaemi! Jaemi!" he shouted while running. He saw you walking to the gate. He ran to you and hugged you. You were just surprised. "Shim Youjin... Shim Youjin..." he whispered. "Eh? How did you know my past name?" you asked. He let you go and said, "Do Jaemi... Na... na... I'm Han Youngshin!" You were shocked and look him in the eyes. "Han Youngshin? Is that really you?" you said while tears were running down your cheeks. He just nodded. You hugged him really tight and kept saying "Han Youngshin" and you cried really hard. He also cried hard and hugged you and kept saying "Shim Youngjin". You two let go and held each others faces. You wiped each others tears, and kissed. Just in time as Jungyoon was at the gate to see you. He saw you two kissing. He ran to you and punched Hyunwoo is the face. "Yah, Goo Jungyoon! Stop!" you said, stopping him. But it didn't work. When Hyunwoo was at the ground, he got on top of him and kept punching his face. "You! Don't you dare kiss my girlfriend!!!" he said in an angry voice and kept hitting Hyunwoo. "Yah! Goo Jungyoon! Stop hitting him! He's Han Youngshin!" you shouted. As he heard this, he stopped punching him. Hyunwoo coughed up blood and said, "Ne. Choneun, Han Youngshin imnida." Jungyoon stood up and said, "Mwo? Han Youngshin?" he said. As he stood up, you went to Hyunwoo. "Oppa, gwaenchanayo? Mianhe oppa." you said and looked up to Jungyoon. "Jungyoon-ah. Wae? You just hit a best friend of your's. Wae?" He ran away and went back home. You help Hyunwoo to get to the clinic. As he was treted, there was a bandage on his jaw. "Jeongmal mianhe... If it wasn't for me, you wouldn't have got into this mess." you apologized. "It's not your fault. Stop blaming yourself. I don't want you to blame yourself because  of me. So please. Hajima." he said with a charming smile.

After that, you haven't heard of Jungyoon. You were looking through your twitter and you see Jungyoon posted a photo with a girl that captions: "Lee Maebi, or should I say, Do Hyunjung, saranghaeyo~ P.S. I've moved on! ^_^" You were surprised and went to your parents room. "Eomunee, abbuji, take a look at this!" you said and showed them your phone. They were shocked as well. You hear the door open, all of you rush downstairs. "Huh? Why are you all looking at me like that?" Hyunjung said. "How do you explain, this?" you said and showed her your phone. She explain to all of you and you were happy that Jungyoon has moved on. On the other hand, you and Hyunwoo are now dating. You two were like Jungyoon and you, but much, much, much, more sweeter. :))) THE END. 

 

"I like to finish this now. And as I said in the first chap, this has been pre-typed. So copy-paste all of it. Hope you like it! ♥♥♥ This was supposed to be for a contest, but... NEVERMIND. -_- Since this is finished, I guess I have to write another story, eh? IDK. You decide. -JaeMi"