Picnic Kiss

Unexpected Love

For the next days you and Hyunwoo hang out a lot. You and Hyunwoo began to like each other more and more as the days go by. You always hang out during weekends, and during weekdays, you go to Jungyoon. But Jungyoon still hasn't made the move.

On a Friday morning, Hyunwoo greeted you with a smile. "Jaemi-yah~ Good morning!" You smiled back and said, "Good morning! Hyunwoo, what happened to you? You look very happy." "Ne." he replied. "I just wanted to ask you something..." he continued. "Mwo? What is it?" you asked. "Are you free this Saturday afternoon?" he asked. You nodded. "Jinjja? Then... meet me at the Kids park at that time. Arasseo?" he said. "Oh... arasseo. But, wae?" you said. Before he can reply, the bell rang so you went to your class. After your class, you talked to him. "Hyunwoo-oppa." you said. He turned around and smiled to you. You walked up to him and said, "Hey, you still haven't answered my question. Why do you want to meet me this Saturday morning?" He bit his lip in a aegyo way. "Ishh... Just come. I want to have a picnic. Annyeong!" he said. "Picnic!?" you said. He nodded and ran home. "Why a picnic?" and you see him running. "YAH! Come back here!" you shouted. "Ishh... This boy is so... so... Ahhh!" you screamed.

On Saturday afternoon, you went to the park. You dressed in the cutest way possible. Your hairstyle in the cutest way possible. Your were the cutest person in the park. Because of that, boys look at you all the time. You were sitting on a bench until you hear a familiar voice. "Do Jaemi!" It was Hyunwoo that shouted your name. You see him carrying a basket, clearly for the picnic. He walked to you and said, "Wow. You look very cute! Are you going to model or something?" You got annoyed and said, "Yah! If you're just here to talk about my dress, then, I'm out of here." You stood up and walked away, slowly. He held your arm which made you blush. "Gajima! Mianhe for saying that... I'll never say it again!" he said. You trusted him and you helped him pack out the lunch. As you unpacked, you saw kimchi, bibimbap, bulgogi, kimbap, and of course, ramyun. "Huh?" you said. "I thought he were having a picnic. Not a fancy lunch!" you continued. "Of course!" he said. "I want this picnic to be special, because it's my first. Hihihi~" he giggled. While you were eating your lunch, Hyunwoo sees a grain of rice on your cheek. He leaned forward. He wiped the grain off your cheek and you two blushed. You guys were telling some jokes. There is a moment where you laugh so cutely, Hyunwoo stares to you. He leaned forward. You suddenly stopped laughing. You look at him and his face comes nearer until... Hyunwoo kissed you on the lips. As he seperated his lips from yours, you just stare at him blankly. You couldn't believe it. You had your first kiss with your crush, instead of your boyfriend. Hyunwoo smiled after the kiss. "Do Jaemi, I lik---" he said but you interrupted. "Oppa, I need to go." you said while standing up. "Mianhe. Jalga." you said and ran away. As you went back to your home, Hyunjung greeted you. "Annyeong unnie!!! Did you have lunch yet?" she said. "Ugh.. Yeah I did. I'll be upstairs in my room if you need me." you said and ran straight up to your room. "Hm?" Hyunjung wondered. "What's with her?" she continued.