A New Friend

Unexpected Love

             Your name is Shim Youjin, currently, 8 years old, who is living in an orphanage. You and your parents were in a car accident. Both of them died, only you surviving. Since your parents are the only children, no one can take care of you. So, you were sent to an orphanage. You were a very quiet person, you didn't have any friends, because children thought you were, "weird" or "crazy" of some sort. Kind of like, left out. Because of that, you have to eat alone during school hours.

              Until one day, this boy, noticed you. "Yah, you. Random quiet girl." he said, tapping your shoulder. "Uhm?" you turned around, "Oh, wae?" you asked. "Oh nothing. I'm just wondering why you're sitting here, all alone." he said. You just turned your back and ignored him. "Yah, why are you ignoring me? You should be thankful that someone talks to you, instead of ignoring you. Don't you want any friends?" he said. "Ch-chingu?" you looked at him again. "How can I have any friends? No one barely talks to me." you said, pouting. "Ahhh..." he said. "That's why you don't have any friends!" You got confused. "Wae? What's wrong?" you asked. "Ehehehe," he laughed. "Because..." he sat beside you and touched the ends of your lips and streched it, as if you were smiling. "You don't smile. Hihihi" he laughed. You slapped his hands away. "Y-you think so?" you said and smiled. "Uhm." he nodded. "Kaja." he said as he pulled you away from your seat. "I'm going to introduce you to my friends!" 

 

A/N: So, whatd'ya think? It maybe kind of boring here, sorry~ I'm just building up the story.

 

(I made this story a few months ago, I decided to put it here~)