Affected?

Promises Are Meant To Be Broken

 Day by day Soohyun and YungSon becomes closer to each other. Yet YungSon have feelings for Soohyun and Soohyun doesn’t know. Day by day SongNyu is just hurting herself, because she doesn’t want to accept that she still love Soohyun.  But Soohyun doesn’t know if he likes YungSon because to be honest, he likes YungSon as a friend, and he doesn’t want to go beyond, because he know to himself that no one can ever replace DaeMin in his heart.

They were in the location of the concert, practicing their songs for the concert.

“When the smokes comeup, they will make this stage go high, don’t lose your balance” SongNyu informed.

“Yes noona” Deedee said as she danced again.

“Hey, here’s some water” Eli walked in with a box of water in his hands.

“Here Soohyun” YungSon handed Soohyun one. SongNyu ignored them and got herself one.

“You think this stadium will be full in the concert day?” Hoon asked.

“I wish it will be full of fans… it makes me happy” DeeDee said.

“Violet Ocean…” Eli smiled.

“Yeah, you can see SongNyu noonas fans with their fanboards!” Hoon joked but earned a smack from SongNyu.

“Hey, you guys have your own fanclubs too!” SongNyu said.

“ Haha, I don’t know what to do at the solo part” YungSon laughed.

“You could always ra—“ Soohyun cut his words when he spilled water on himself. YungSon quickly grabbed a towel and dried Soohyun. SongNyu rolled his eyes.

“You two look like a couple.” SongNyu said.

“ Really?” YungSon’s eyes sparkled and SongNyu was shocked.

“Yeah, and I’m allergic to couples..” SongNyu said finishing her bottle of water and stood up.

“Haha, don’t mind noona, she’s just tired” DeeDee fake laughed.

“Maybe we should get back to practice right?” Eli said as he followed SongNyu.

“Let’s go then!” Hoon followed and the rest too.

They spent all day practicing at the stadium. This will be a nice comeback for them with Soohyun. It has to be huge and full of surprises. Every concert they have to pull out different surprises for the fans. Last concert, Eli dressed as a girl. Hoon dressed as a prawn. YungSon as a pirate, DeeDee as a ghost and SongNyu a ballerina. They were full of surprises every concert.

When they got home, they ate dinner and went to rest. Everyone was so tired after the practice, especially the leader who had to contact some people, she was in charge of the group after all.

In the middle of the night, Soohyun usually wakes up that time. It already became his habit. He went down and surprisingly no one was there, so he grabbed his coat and went outside. He sat down at the chair and went stargazing again.

“DaeMin… the concert is coming…I hope you’ll watch..” Soohyun wished. He knew DaeMin would never miss the concert of the most famous group.

“I even prepared a song for you… I hope you’ll hear it, it’s from the bottom of my heart you know..” Soohyun continued talking.

SongNyu woke up, to grab some hot coffee. When she got down, she noticed that the lights were on. She knew Soohyun was awake. She made 2 coffees. At least one time she’ll be nice to him. She went outside and put the coffee on the table. Soohyun quickly turned to look at her.

“SongNyu?” Soohyun was shoecked to see her and also her to make him some coffee.

“Yeah? I’m the only SongNyu here..” SongNyu said as she sat down at the other chair.

“Why are you here leader?” Soohyun asked.

“What? Can’t I have some coffee here outside? How about you? Why are you awake again?” SongNyu asked.

“Oh nothing, I was just thinking of something..” Soohyun sighed.

“The concert.. you shouldn’t mind that..” SongNyu sipped her coffee.

“Well, yeah that’s one, but that’s not it..” Soohyun smiled.

“Then what is? It’s my job to know you know..” SongNyu said.

“Well, I don’t know.. you said earlier that you hate couples.” SongNyu was shocked to hear that.

“What is it?” SongNyu insisted.

“I… I was just thinking of … you know.. DaeMin.” SongNyu felt her heart beat faster again. It was different when Soohyun calls her name.

“Aah.. W-what about her?” SongNyu asked.

“I..I just wished she would watch the concert..I have something in mind for her..” Soohyun honestly said.

“And what would that be?” SongNyu was having her hopes.

“Well, I’m not sure yet so..I’ll leave it to my plans” Soohyun smiled. You also smiled and sat back.

But then Soohyun spoke again.

“YungSon..” SongNyu heard her name again. It really makes her angry though. For her, when YungSon is around Soohyun it’s very annoying. yungSon is acting annoying.

“What about her?” SongNyu asked bitterly.

“She’s very nice huh?” Soohyun smiled. She didn’t like where this was headed.

“Yeah, she is.” She simply said.

“ She reminds me of DaeMin’s attitude..” Soohyun smiled. SongNyu frowned.

‘ Hey mister if you’re saying I’m like her! I’m not annoying! I never became an annoying girlfriend to you mister!’ SongNyu thought.

“Really? I guess not..” SongNyu whispered the last words.

“Huh what did you say?” Soohyun asked.

“Nothing…” SongNyu sighed.

“You know leader…I…I don’t know if I like her” Soohyun said. That made SongNyu’s temper disappear. She doesn’t know why she should react like that, but it made her very angry and….jealous.

“You like her?!” Her voice arose.

“W-well… I don’t know.. It’s just… I feel like I like her.. just a bit.” Soohyun said. She felt angry. Mixed emotions got into SongNyu’s mind. She felt selfish, she wants Soohyun to stay inlove to DaeMin.. to her forever.

“Why?!” SongNyu asked.

“Well.. She’s a bit nice.. and as I tell you she reminds me of—“ Soohyunw as cutted by SongNyu.

“Yeah DaeMin! You like YungSon but you keep loving DaeMin! You’re hurting 2 girls you idiot!” She tried not to cry.

“That’s not what I meant..” Soohyun tried to explain.

“Idiot! If you love DaeMin, stay loving her!” SongNyu stood up.

“And yeah, as I said, I hate couples, so if you try making out with YungSon, you better get out of my sight” SongNyu left and marched up to her bedroom. She plopped down her bed and tears flowed down her face as she fell asleep..

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Bitternes in this chapter? Haha

Thanks for reading :)

Please comment and subscribe :)

Image not mine. Credits to owner.