Confrontation

Promises Are Meant To Be Broken

“Ya! SongNyu! Let’s go!” One of the members called SongNyu. She already got irritated and left what she was doing and got up.

“Ya! I told you I’m coming, so will you stop yelling!?” SongNyu yelled.  She stood up and grabbed her coat. She hates being rushed and what’s so important about having a new member. Them as a 5 member group is alright. They have 3 girls and 2 boys, it was always perfect.  They debut with 1 main vocals, a girl and boy rapper, a lead singer and a back vocal, it was perfect.

She walked slowly through the hallway of the building. The president’s building is still at the other building after a long hallway. She knew she was late but she didn’t receive any calls, they know they wont rush her if they doesn’t want to have World War 3 already. She strolled around as she arrive at the front door of the president’s office. She sighed and opened the door.

“Ah! Nam SongNyu, my girl!” The president greeted. Yes, she was the company’s greatest trainee that time.

“Unni! You haven’t met the new member of our group right?” DeeDee asked. She was the maknae of the group, silly but very talented girl. She’s the lead vocals.

“Well, obviously, that’s why I’m here.” She scoffed.

“Woah, take it easy noona” Hoon said. He is the second youngest, the back vocal.

“So, where’s this, ‘interesting guy’ you said?” SongNyu asked.

“SongNyu, meet Soohyun your partner in the main vocals” As soon as she heard the name, she quickly looked at the boy, and yes, it was Shin Soohyun. She wasn’t happy to see him, she was angry to see him.

“Annyeonghaseyo, I’m Shin Soohyun” Soohyun smiled but all SongNyu did was glare at him.

“Soohyun mastered his voice while he was in America, we discovered that he has great singing skills so we planned to add him to RE:Volution.” The president smiled.

“Why RE:Volution?! Why not other groups?!” She demanded.

“He wanted RE:Volution because it was his dream to be part of the most famous group, and why not? His skills are qualified for being a part of RE:Volution” The president said. SongNyu walked to him but quickly grabbed his contract and grabbed his wrist and dragged him to their studio.

“Ya! SongNgyu, where are you going?!” The president asked.

“Ya! Unni!!” The members followed.

“Noona! Wait!!” All of them followed her and got into the studio. SongNyu locked the studio and faced Soohyun.

“Why come to  this company?” She started to interrogate him.

“Because I..I wanted to become a KPOP idol” Soohyun answered.

“Why RE:Volution?!” She interrogated more.

“Because..I .. this was my dream.” Soohyun answered.

“WHY RE:Volution?!” She grabbed the contract about to rip it.

“Woah! Unni!” YungSon, the female rapper of the group tried to stop SongNyu but SongNyu glared at her and she backed off.

“Why enter RE:Volution, answer!!” She growled.

“Because of Nam DaeMin!” SongNyu was shocked to hear her real name.

“ I knew I left without warning to go to the states, I didn’t want to but I would get killed by my father, but now that I’m back, I want to find her and complete our dreams” Soohyun said. SongNyu took everything what Soohyun said, but still she is not convinced. It just made her more angry. She just sighed.

“This is not a drama group. I’m not yet convinced accepting you here, if I were you, go back where you came from!” SongNyu handed him the contract and marched away.

“Don’t worry, maybe just severe head ache or something” Eli, the male rapper, winked at Soohyun and followed SongNyu.

“Don’t worry, our unni’s anger will relieve she’ll accept you” YungSon said and walked away too.

“Good luck hyung!” Hoon smiled.

“Let’s perform nice together, oppa!” DeeDee smiled. Everyone but SongNyu was nice to Soohyun, but Soohyun will never give up just to find SongNyu, what he didn’t know was he already confronted SongNyu just moments ago.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm still praying for DongHo... My baby is hurt!!~~ Get well soon my precious angel!!! ~~

Well anyways! Th

Thanks for reading :)

Please comment and Subscribe :D

Image not mine. Credits to owners.