How you Broke my Heart Part 1

Promises Are Meant To Be Broken

DaeMin’s POV

“Arasso, SongNyu! The producer is calling us to meet the new recruited member of our group, Come on!” My groupmate called. His name was Hoon, he’s the back vocals of our group.

“Fine, I’ll be there, you go ahead” I answered. Yep, I’m a KPOP idol. I’m Nam SongNyu. My real name is Nam DaeMin. Finally I have reached my dream since I was in high school. Why I changed my name? Oh, it’s because of some events in my past. I was jolly, happy go lucky when I was in high school, I have one true love, and also he’s my lover, but guess what? He just happened to break his promise. You’ll know what I’m talking about. Now look how I am right now, he changed the whole me! I’m arrogant, cold, I’m always hot headed although sometimes I can be a bit fun too, but seldom I am! So you wanna know why? Well heck I’ll let you know, how that boy made my life complete, and how he also destroyed my happiness.

FLASHBACK

I was sitting on our bench in the courtyard of our high school. I was listening to the most famous group ever, Super Junior while reviewing for my exams. I’m studying hard to reach my dreams. My dreams? Yes, I wanted to be part of the next most popular idol group. And it’s not just my dream, but also Soohyun’s. Shin Soohyun, my best friend since childhood. We knew each other since 2nd Grade. Yeah, we’re best friends, and we promised each other to reach our dreams together at the same time, leaving no one behind. He’s my best friend and the one I love the most.

“Hey Nam DaeMin!” I heard him call out my name. I still heard him while listening to loud music. I turned to him and smiled at him.

“Hey, you!” Soohyun ran towards me.

“Hey you too” I also smiled.

“Still studying? Ooh and listening to..” He wondered as he listened to the other pair of my earphones.

“Ah! Super Junior!! Hey! I’m Mr. Simple~” He sang. He’s just so  lovely when he sings.

“Yeah, studying, you know for my dreams? Hehe” I laughed. He also laughed. Yeah, I love it when we are happy and laugh together.

“Well, would you stop studying later at lunch and come to meet me at the rooftop? I have something special to tell you” He said. I’m starting to get fidgety about that “special” he’s talking about.

“Well, alright then, it wouldn’t take long, right?” I asked reassuring.

“ Of course not, well see you at lunch time, Nammie!!” Soohyun ruffled my hair. I hate it when he calls me by my complete name or make silly names from my name, but still I can’t resist to fall inlove with him.So I went back to my own world and concentrated on my folders, until it was lunch time. So, I went up to the rooftop as Soohyun told me. When I got there, I looked around and just found an umbrella, with some picnic stuff under them, and I saw him, standing there and looking far away. I went to him from behind and poked him, he was startled.

“Oh! DaeDae!” Again with another nickname.

“Ya! Soohyun, stop with the silly nicknames already!” I demanded.

“Wae? Don’t you like it? MinMin?” Soohyun did his best aegyo.

“Aww, Soohyun, don’t put that face to me. Anyways, why are we here?” I quickly asked. But as I asked he quickly took me into his arms and hugged me. At that moment, I  felt my cheeks burning.

“S-soohyun..” I called him.

“Nam DaeMin, do you know how good I feel right now, feeling you in my arms? This makes up my complete life. Feeling you in my arms” Soohyun softly said. That made me freeze in my spot, until Soohyun broke the hug. I just froze there, in my spot.

“Nam DaeMin… a name I will never forget.” Soohyun started. “ You know, how lucky I am, to be your bestfriend. To be the one you trust. It just makes me so happy being with you, but Minnie, I cant keep this feelings hidden to you anymore. I want to open up.” Soohyun took a deep breath. I don’t know if I have to be scared or if I have to be excited, because I’m really feeling nervous right now.

“ Nammie, DaeDae, MinMin, Minnie, Nimaed Man, NamDae, NamMin, MiMi, Dada, Nanam, even how many nicknames I make you, only one name is stuck in my head, Nam Dae Min. DaeMin, I have been keeping these feelings, for over 2 years already.. or more, it started in our freshmen life in our high school days. And today I would want you to know how I really feel.” Soohyun sighed and took a step closer to me.

“ Nam. Dae. Min.” Soohyun emphasized my name. I loved it when he says my name.

“I. Love. You” Those 3 words followed my name. Those 3 magical words I wanted to hear, he told me. Today, at the rooftop. I was there, still shocked, even more! I didn’t know what I’m supposed to say or supposed to do, but just stand there and realize what he said. He took closer steps to me. I felt his face going near mine. The gaps between our lips started to disappear but before the gaps completely disappear I already spoke.

“Soohyun…I..Love you too..” I softly said as I stare at his lips inches away from mine. I saw him smile as he completely pressed his lips to mine. That moment was like the greatest moment in my life. His lips pressed to mine, his eyes even closed, so I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed back, either ways, I really do love him. When we pulled back, I couldn’t look into his eyes.

“Nam DaeMin?” He called  me. I still cant look at him. But he forcedly made me look at him.

“N-ne?” I answered.

“Would you be my girl?” Soohyun asked. Another shocking moment for me. Is he really asking me to be his girlfriend? That question repeats on my head but I still didn’t say no.

“Yes” I smiled. I once again felt his hug, but this time as his very own girlfriend. He took me to that mini picnic he made and we bonded there for the first time as boyfriend and girlfriend. Such precious moments for me.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys!~ I'm back with a new story!!~~

School coming!!~~ So I'll try my best to update this frequently :D

I hope you like this :)

 Thank you for reading!

Please Comment and Subscribe!! <3

Image not mine. Credits to owner.