Getting Along with RE:Volution

Promises Are Meant To Be Broken

    After their huge comeback at MCOUNTDOWN, it was a hit! Some Nyubies ( SongNyu’s fans) were a bit disappointed because SongNyu couldn’t make it but they still enjoyed the comeback. Soohyun was sitting at the terrace of their shared house with a portrait of DaeMin in his hands.

“ I hope you watched me earlier DaeMin. I hope I would find you soon” Soohyun smiled. Soohyun never stopped loving DaeMin. He kept loving him, even though he was in the States. There was no time or day, even an hour or minute he took DaeMin out of his head.

“You know DaeMin.. I’m very sorry for ever leaving you.. but now I’m willing to find you and make our dreams come true and bring our relationship to the next level..” Soohyun sighed.

YungSon was going to her room when she noticed an alone Soohyun in the terrace. She walked up to him and heard him talking by himself.

“Ahem..” She got his attention.

“Oh,  hey YungSon” Soohyun greeted.

“What are you doing here alone?” YungSon said as she walked closer to soohyun and sat at the chair next to him.

“Oh, I was just thinking of something” Soohyun said as he look up to the stars. YungSon noticed a picture of a young girl on the table.

“Who is that girl?” YungSon asked. Soohyun looked at where YungSon was pointing. He was nervous because he wanted to hide about DaeMin but, his co-members seems trustworthy so there’s nothing to hide from them.

“A-ah, that’s DaeMin. Nam DaeMin” Soohyun said.

“Oh, is she your sister?” YungSon asked. Soohyun just chuckled.

“No, actually, she was my girlfriend back then, when I was forcedly dragged out of this country” Soohyun smiled.

“O-oh… Uhm, and you still love her?” YungSon asked. She felt a bit uneasy when she heard that she was Soohyun’s girlfriend.

“Yes, all of my heart.. I.. I don’t know but we actually didn’t officially broke up, but in this situation.. after I being in America for years without telling her, I think our relationship was gone.. but.. I still love her” Soohyun’s eyes sparkled.

“O-oh So, you’re doing this for her huh?” YungSon asked.

“Hmm, well yes, This was her biggest dream actually, being in the most famous KPOP group, but she wanted it to be with me, but since my father dragged me out of this country so sudden, I came back here, alone and fulfill my dreams alone..” Soohyun sighed.

“Ya! Don’t worry, you’ll solve this, maybe after our comeback she watched you and found out you’re already here!” YungSon smiled.

“Well, yes. But I don’t know how she will react when I performed on stage without her.. I feel like I betrayed her.” Soohyun looked down. But YungSon patted his shoulder.

“Don’t feel that way, Don’t you think  she’ll understand? And since you came out on TV, she’ll find you easier, and who knows you teo will return in each other’s arms!”YungSon giggled.

“Well, I’m hoping that. And I hope she doesn’t take all of this in the wrong way..” Soohyun smiled, not knowing that she already did took it the wrong way and that DaeMin has always been in RE:Volution the whole time.

“Soohyun, what happened back then?  You know? Why did you leave?” YungSon asked.

“ Well, that day… I got some papers from entertainment companies which is the key to our dreams but then… while I was walking to the other building, my dad’s guards grabbed me and forced me to go with him in America… He said he doesn’t care if I have a girlfriend or not, that it doesn’t matter.. My dad can actually kill me anytime..So I had no choice but to go with him.. And he didn’t let me to have communications with DaeMin.. Now, I don’t know where DaeMin is and hwo she feels.. I feel..I feel bad for it..” Soohyun sighed. He was confused of how DaEMin was right now. At that moment, he just wants to hug his girlfriend but DaeMin wasn’t there. Being in RE:Volution feels great but it feels better if his girlfriend was there, but there was no kind DaeMin, all there was is a cold hearted SongNyu.

“Don’t worry Soohyun, we’re all here to help, and even if SongNyu is a bit rough to you, we’ll help you through her” YungSon winked. Soohyun felt relieved that he was truly accepted in his new group, but of course except for SongNyu who really treats him so bad.

“Thank you YungSon..” Soohyun smiled as he look back at the dark sky. Cosmic stars wandering, and it reminds him of DaeMin. How he wishes he could hold DaeMin’s hands that time as they watch the stars together.  YungSon look back at DaeMin’s picture and studied her face. Her smile was asmile that can melt everyone’s heart and her brown eyes that proves her innocence.

‘No wonder Soohyun loves her, she must be really kind and pure hearted plus she’s like and angel in disguise’ YungSon thought.

‘But this girl somehow looks like SongNyu in a few angles’ YungSon thought.

‘ They are both Nam. Could this be SongNyu unni’s sister?’ She thought.

“You know..” Soohyun started to speak.

 

“I’m thankful you guys welcomed me warmly, I thought you would hate me because I would have Main Vocals” Soohyun admitted.

“US?! Hate? No, we love having new members, SongNyu likes having new members too but she hates it when someone take her place, she’s a bit annoying and hard headed sometimes but heck, she’s careful and kind in some ways too” YungSon explained.

“Well, I understand.. No one would like it if they share a spot under the spotlight” Soohyun chuckled.

“Don’t think SongNyu’s rudeness in a wrong way, maybe she have problems these days” YungSon said.

“Yeah, thanks anyways. All the members are very jolly and happy” Soohyun said.

“Yes, SongNyu was a bit a happy person too. I tell you, SongNyu unni’s attitude is very confusing. “ YungSon chuckled.

“Confusing?” Soohyun asked.

“Yes! Sometimes, when we’re in trouble she really helps us! She’s very kind in some times. She gets along with us sometimes but there are times that she’s rude and very hot headed, it’s pretty confusing though” YungSon said.

“ Like mood swings!” Soohyun chuckled and the 2 of them bursted into laughter. Both of them sat there and sharing stories with each other. They get a long now. Little by little, Soohyun becomes very close to everyone.  It’s now like he’s been part of RE:Volution from the beginning.

They sat there sharing more and more stories until SongNyu arrived.

“Ah, SongNyu unni, you’re here”  YungSon stood up she saw SongNyu. SongNyu just glared at the 2 of them. She felt weird when she saw YungSon and Soohyun giggling from a far a few minutes later. She feels uneasy while watching, like her blood is boiling. She just glared at them and walked inside.

“Well, that was…weird” YungSon pouted. She turned to Soohyun.

“Let’s get inside! We should rest now” YungSon said.

“Ah arasso! I’ll follow inside” Soohyun smiled.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you for reading :)

Please comment and subscribe :)

Image not mine. Credits to owners.