How You broke my Heart Part 2

Promises Are Meant To Be Broken

STILL FLASHBACK

Me and Soohyun already had 3 months together. I love the way he treats me, it’ like a dream come true for me. He treats me like his very own princess.

“Hey princess” By that call, I knew it was my own prince.

“Hey prince” I also called.

“Ooh~ I love the sound of that.” He said as he sat down beside me. I continued to do my little research at my laptop.

“What are you doing?” He asked as he back hugged me.

“I’m searching about the most famous KPOP group in Korea, I heard they already reached the States and all over the world.” I told him.

“And why so interested?” He asked me.

“You know how much I want to pursue my dream, yeobo. And this is it, to be a part of the most famous group that will be in Korea.” I informed him. He smiled at me and continued to hug me. Yes, it was my dream.

 

SOOHYUN POV

DaeMin’s dream is to become a KPOP idol that belongs to the upcoming most famous KPOP group? Once in my childhood I also dreamt of becoming one, but after it faded because the only dream was thinking about was to be with DaeMin forever and start our own family. I want to take that back and join her to pursue her dreams, our dreams. I need to seek a friend of mine expert in these KPOP groups too.

“DongVinSeop…” I thought. I went outside, to the courtyard of the school, looking for my 3 nerdy KPOP friends. DongHo, Kevin and Kiseop. They have been in every single concerts of their favorite idol groups. They know every KPOP idol, learn their dance or make a cover of their song. They’re pretty cool anyways. And I bet they can help me. Finally I saw them, bonding infront of the soccer field.

“Hey DongVinSeop!” I yelled.

“Hey Soohyun!” I heard Kevin yell and I saw Kiseop and DongHo wave at me. I ran to them as fast as I can.

“How you’ve been buddy?” Kiseop asked.

“Doing great.” I answered.

“So, why meet us today?” DongHo asked.

“I know you guys, are KPOP nerds, and do you got any updates on Shinhwa?” I asked.

“Shinhwa seriously man? Since when have you been into KPOP?” Kevin asked.

“I liked Shinhwa, since I was in 6th grade?” I informed them.

“Oh well, Shinhwa’s latest song is Venus. Ah~Ah~ Ah~ Venus..” DongHo tried to sing the song.

“But then they’re new song will feature a Japanese Girl named Fuji Mina, and that’s it.” Kiseop said.

“Oh! Venus! I’ll try downloading them! How about the most famous group?” I asked.

“Uh Super Junior, duh.” DongHo said.

“Songs?” I demanded.

“Dude, they have lots, but newest one is the Mandarin one. Break Down, but they had From U sang by KRY. y Free and Single and SPY as repackaged” Kevin informed.

“Thanks my brothers!!” I was about to leave but DongHo grabbed my wrist.

“Why so in to KPOP? You’re not updating us with your life anymore, what the heck?” This boy is scary in times. I just sighed and told them. I just can’t hide it from them.

“The only thing I can update you about is that, I have a girlfriend” I said.

“ you what?!” The trio shouted in shock.

“Yes, I have a girlfriend. 3 months now.. I’m sorry I couldn’t tell you.. you..you were not in here that time..” I apologized.

“Don’t worry it’s okay” Kiseop smiled.

“Who is it then?” DongHo asked.

“Nam DaeMin.” I smiled as I said her name.

“Omona!! Nam DaeMin, aww, I have a huge crush on her!!” Kevin said. I just glared at him.

“She’s all yours!! It’s just crush! Hehe” Kevin laughed.

“Arasso, I’ll get going then~!” I said as I walked away.

I download every song of my favorite KPOP group, Shinhwa, I’ve practice their song Venus and the dance, and once I was ready, I approached my precious Nam DaeMin. I saw her in the library, good thing, no one was there, I called her through phone and when she picked up, I sang the first lyrics of Venus, I saw her smile, I continued as I dance my way in,  Finally she noticed me and laughed at what I was doing. And when I was done, I earned a peck on my lips.

“Ya, yeobo, what was that for?” She asked.

“DaeDae, I’m here to tell you that..” I started.

“I want to make your dreams come true with me” I said.

 

DaeMin’s POV

“I want to make your dreams come true with me” I heard him say. What does he mean?

“What?” I asked.

“I want to become a famous KPOP idol from the most famous group, since it was my dream when I was in Grade 6” He explained. I didn’t notice a tear escaped from my eyes, he wiped it off and hugged me.

“ We will fulfill it together, arasso?” He said.

“Yes, together” I smiled in his hug.

“Leaving No one behind” HE said.

“No one” I smiled.

We promised to fulfill our dreams together, we promised we’ll take courses about music and find our way to enter to become a KPOP artist and from there we’ll work hard. We promised no one will left behind, and that we will never separate til the end. But until it was a day before our graduation and I was wondering why Soohyun doesn’t answer my calls, he said he’ll show me the entertainment holding the most famous group but he never shows up.

 

SOOHYUN’s POV

Glad I found this entertainment that holds the key to our dreams. I can’t wait til she sees this. I was walking to our building but then a black car stopped infront of me. 2 men wearing tuxedos and sunglasses came out, they were heading towards me then suddenly they grabbed me and forced me to get in the car, I couldn’t break free from their grips, they were big men and I’m just a high school kid. When I got into the black car, I managed to break free from their grips but a familiar face, it was my father from US.

“Soohyun..” My dad called me.

“Appa?” I asked.

“Good thing you remembered me, well, good news my son, you’ll be living with me now.” My father smiled.

“What?!” I asked.

“Yes, we’ll fly to the US today, you’ll be continuing your studies there” My father told me.

“But… what about KPOP idol, performing arts, my course here?!” I asked.

“Don’t worry, you’ll get them in the US, once you finish college, you can go back here and be those performing idiots, as long as you finish college under my watch” My dad is a bit overprotective. I haven’t lived with my dad since pre-school. But college? I cant leave DaeMin behind. I promised her.

“But appa, what about my girlfriend?” I tried to ask.

“Your stupid little girlfriend might wait, it’s not up to her what you’re future will be.” My appa told me, not caring about his son having a relationship, might be his future daughter-in-law or something. Suddenly my phone rang. It  was DaeMin. But my appa took my cellphone and threw it out of the window.

“She’ll have to wait years.” My appa said. I cant do anything now, these guards have guns, my appa doesn’t mind if I get killed or something, I just don’t get him. I just sat back and prayed and thought what will happen to DaeMin. My precious princess DaeMin.

 

NO ONE’s POV

So after Soohyun left DaEMin, Soohyun missed graduation, and when they were about to enroll to the college they were suppose to study at, Soohyun wasn’t there. When it was time for school, Soohyun was never in the school DaeMin became worried and checked the school of there’s a  Shin Soohyun registered.

“No, Mr. Shin Soohyun doesn’t exist here ma’am, he just passed his resume but he never came at the enrollment.” The lady said. DaeMin felt her heart break into pieces. Why would Soohyun do that to her, Soohyun promised DaeMin. 2 have passed and DaeMin never got a message from Soohyun, she started to think Soohyun abandoned her. 2 years and no mail or even news from Soohyun.

When DaeMin graduated successfully, she began to forget about her and Soohyun’s relationship, her love to Soohyun began anger and hatred. And years passed by of training under an entertainment she debuted as the leader of the new group. RE:Volution. But she never trained and debut with her real name. Even before she trained, she changed completely, after the heartbreak she had from Soohyun. She was complete opposite of the jolly and sweet Nam DaeMin. She is now the fierce and arrogant Nam SongNyu, leader of the new most famous group RE:Volution. She reached her dream by herself which was supposed to be together with Soohyun.

END OF FLASHBACK

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

WAAAH!~ I just got news from my Baby DongHO!!~

He's in the hospital again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WAAAH! Baby! stay strong! I'm coming for you!!

Why would they use air cannon!!? Now DongHo's injured!!!!!

Anyways, let's pray for the baby maknae :)

Image not mind. Credits to owners.