Double Trouble

Promises Are Meant To Be Broken

The next day, it was a bright sunny day, compared to yesterday’s weather. Everybody except  Soohyun, Eli and YungSon who were out to get some groceries, were still at the house taking some rest, Feeling all so good, except for one. SongNyu was feeling bad today. She’s having a cold and cough. And she’s also feeling dizzy. It’s like her head is so heavy.

“Aigooo” SongNyu groaned as she laid down at the sofa.

“What’s wrong noona?” Hoon asked.

“It feels like I’m carrying a big rock with my head” SongNyu said as she sneezed.

“Aigoooo!!” She groaned.

“DeeDee-ah! There’s something wrong with noona!” Hoon said as he walked up to DeeDee who was busy in the kitchen.

“Wae? What’s the matter?” DeeDee asked.

“Noona has been sneezing a lot and looks pale.” Hoon explained.

“What?” DeeDee left what she was doing and went up to SongNyu.

“Unni, what’s wrong??” DeeDee asked.

“I…I uhh.. feel.. weird” SongNyu said weakly. DeeDee put her hand to SongNyu’s forehead and felt that she was burning.

“Unni! You have fever!” DeeDee exclaimed.

“What?!” Hoon said as he walk up to the 2 girls and and out his hand on SongNyu’s forehead.

“Yeah… Noona has fever!” Hoon said.

“Hoon, carry her up to her room, I’ll get some medicines and stuff” DeeDee said.

“Alright!” Hoon answered as he carry SongNyu bridal style.

“Guys, you don’t have to do this….” SongNyu said.

“We want too, You’re condition is important” DeeDee  said as Hoon carried SongNyu upstairs to her bedroom. Suddenly the other arrived.

“We’re here!!” Eli exclaimed as he enter the house. Soohyun followed who was bringing the groceries.

“Where’s Hoon and SongNyu?” Soohyun asked.

“Oh! Hoon brought SongNyu upstairs, SongNyu unni is having a fever.” DeeDee said as she prepared the first aid kit and a small basin with water and a towel.

“What? I should go and help her” Eli said.

“No Eli oppa, I’ll take care of unni, you guys just stay here, I’ll take care of her” DeeDee said as she went upstairs. Eli and Soohyun just sat down at the couch. When a grumpy YungSon came in.

“Yeah, thanks for the help parking the car guys..” YungSon hissed.

Upstairs, DeeDee entered SongNyu’s room for the first time ever. SongNyu’s room was very clean and everything is in order. It smells like Vanilla in her room. DeeDee put the kit and the basin on the floor and checked up on the sleepy SongNyu on the bed.

“Unni, How are you feeling?” DeeDee asked. SongNyu just groaned.

“Alright I understand” DeeDee said as she grabbed the towel and soaked it with water and rubbed it on SongNyu’s face. She took care of SongNyu that time. She made her drink some medicine and took her for shower. She did everything. She even prepared tea for SongNyu. She spent all day taking care of the leader. DeeDee loved SongNyu so much. Just like he rolder sister, because even though SongNyu is grumpy and cold sometimes, she is very careful too, especially to the maknaes.

A knock was heard from SongNyu’s door.

“May I come in?” A familiar voice was heard. It was Hoon.

“Yeah sure Hoon oppa, Unni is asleep” DeeDee said. Hoon immediately came in with a tray of hot lemon with honey tea.

“Me and Soohyun hyung made this for noona, I think it’ll make her feel better” Hoon said.

“Oh alright Oppa, thank you” DeeDee thanked as she put the tray on SongNyu’s desk. She noticed that her unni’s drawer was open. Since she was very curious, she opened it and saw a lot of papers and some pictures too. She looked behind to make sure SongNyu was still sleeping. She sat down  at her unni’s chair and looked through the papers.

“What are all these stuff? Shhh.. Unni’s really a hard working one.. no wonder she’s always hot headed” DeeDee talked to herself, but then a picture caught her attention.

“Huh? Who’s this?” She asked herself . It was a picture of SongNyu, in high school. When she was still DaeMin, the innocent and pure hearted DaEMin.

“Looks very innocent.. Didn’t know SongNyu unni have a sister” DeeDee said. She thought it was SongNyu’s sister since they really look alike. DaeMin had very long hair and a swiped bangs to the side of her forehead. She was wearing a bright smile in that picture. She looked for more and there were more.

“I wonder what’s the name of SongNyu’s sister…” DeeDee flipped the picture and saw a name.

“Nam DaeMin?” DeeDee said. She remembered that name.

“Wait, Soohyun oppa mentioned this name before…” DeeDee remembered.

‘Because of Nam DaeMin!’ Soohyun said.

“Yeah! How does this Nam DaeMin  relate to Soohyun oppa and SongNyu unni?” DeeDee was wondering. She stood up from the chair and walked up to SongNyu’s bed, but accidentaly kicked the medicine and rolled under the bed.

“Oh great..” DeeDee crouched and reached for the medicine bottle but she also reached for a box. The box where SongNyu keeps everything about her and Soohyun in the past.

“What the heck is this? Seriously SongNyu unni, you still keep a chest box…” DeeDee teased. She opened the box and saw many pieces of papers, photos, and many kinds of gifts.

“What the heck is this?” DeeDee aske dherslef as she took some gifts one by one.

“Did SongNyu unni had a boyfriend before?” DeeDee asked. She saw a picture of a boy and a girl.

“Huh… isn’t this… Soohyun Oppa?” DeeDee stared at the picture very long.

“Soohyun oppa and Daemin?” DeeDee wondered.

“Oh! So DaeMin was Soohyun oppa’s girlfriend. Now I understand.. I’m such a slow thinker..” DeeDee laughed at herself. DeeDee browsed for more and found different kind of gifts and more pictures. The thing that caught her eye was a diary and an envelope.

“ What the?” DeeDee opened the envelope. She saw many kind of papers. Audition papers. SongNyu’s resume and stuff ,also some brith certificate and some papers that shows her  name changes.

“What the? Why would SongNyu unni have DaeMin’s birth certificate with her?” DeeDee wondered. She flipped through the pages. Her eyes widened as she read the name changes.

“Nam DaeMin…. Nam SongNyu? SongNyu unni… is DaeMin? What?” DeeDee couldn’t believe what she saw. She took out her phone and compared the pictures of SongNyu with DaeMin, there were no big difference. DeeDee opened the diary and started reading them until she got to the part where DaeMin brusted out her anger.

‘ Curses! Why? Why does it really hurt? Why?! Soohyun! I loved you so much! Why would you leave me like this?! Why?!’ DeeDee read.

“Soohyun hyung, left DaeMin??” DeeDee wondered.

‘ Finally! Entered the wonderful entertainment!! I’m going to work hard and show that Soohyun that I have moved on! Yes it hurts, but I have to remember what Soohyun did. He will never know me as the cute and pure Nam DaeMin, I swear to you Soohyun! I will change and this hatred will never change! I loved you this much but then you abused my love. This is the start of Nam SongNyu’s career..’ DeeDee read. It is true. Nam DaeMin and Nam SongNyu is just one person.

“So that’s why… SongNyu unni, hates Soohyun that much..But Soohyun… he didn’t meant to leave… that’s what I heard..” DeeDee whispered.  DeeDee quickly put everything back and have some rest. She took a quick nap on  SongNyu’s desk.

In the afternoon, SongNyu finally woke up. She was feeling better.

“Soooo, good afternoon.. Nam. Dae.Min” A voice called her by her true name. She turned around and saw the maknae DeeDee sitting down on her chair.

“HAJi? What are you saying?” She immediately asked.

“What? DaEMin unni?” DeeDee teased more.SongNyu’s eyes widened as she heard it. How could DeeDee know about it?

“W-what? D-DaeMin? W-who’s that?” She stuttered. DeeDee held out the diary.

“H-haJi! Who told you to get my stuff?!” SongNyu yelled.

“DaeMin unni! It doesn’t matter! What matters now is you changing your name, why didn’t you tell us?!” DeeDee asked.

“What? It’s none of your business maknae! Now Get out of my room!” SongNyu commanded.

“Yes it is! uNni, I’m here to help you, if you just trust me, besides I already discovered” Deedee said as she sat down bedise SongNyu. SongNyu just stared at her. She was shocked that DeeDee knew about it, but it was too late to hide it from the maknae.

“Fine. Just keep this a secret” SongNyu gave up.

“Of course , unni, now go back to sleep and I’ll keep my mouth shut. Bye unni and mmm” DeeDee gestured that she will keep  shut. SongNyu went back to sleep, hoping that she’ll feel better the next day.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

YEAH!~ I've done 9 updates in 1 day <3

I have inspirations you know... KEKEKEKE. I love the Ulzzang look :) Soooo that's why the girls pic are always Ulzzangs :D

Ulzzangies Hwaiting!~

Anyways!~

Thanks for reading!

Please comment and Subscribe <3

Image not Mine. Credits to owners.