Pigeon's Making A Move

Promises Are Meant To Be Broken

ELI’s POV

I’m sitting down here at the sofa, staring at the stairs, just in case SongNyu noona comes down. I can’t believe she got sick. I’m kinda feeling guilty right now. We played too much under the rain yesterday.  It’s this feeling that I always cared for SongNyu ever since. Everytime I stare into her, I feel kinda weird inside. I’ve always admired her since our trainee days. Even if she has that attitude anyone can’t get, I makes me like, like her more..

“Hyung! Would you help me carry these medicines?” Hoon called me.

“ Ah sure!” I went to him and carried the tray with medicines. SOngNyu have been sick this much? Medicines for cold? Cough? Fever? Seriously, I’m getting worried now.

“Hyung are you alright?” I heard Hoon ask me. Woah, I haven’t walked from the stairs yet.

“Ah nae, Mianhe” I said as I put the medicine in places.

I sat down at the sofa again and watched the stairs. I felt Hoon noticed what I’m doing. I’m not even watching TV, I was just watching the stairs waiting for SongNyu to come down. Hoon the TV, and sat down beside me.

“Hyung what were you doing?” Hoon asked me.

“Uhm, eating.. popcorn, want some?” I gave him the bowl of popcorn.

“And you weren’t even watching… You were kinda watching the stairs… what’s up with the stairs?”  Hoon asked me.

“ Oh uhm nothing.. It feels like something’s wrong with the stairs..” I excused.

“Alright……..” Hoon nodded as he turned to watch TV. I heard a door open then close from upstairs, and I saw some foot walking and going down the stairs. I thought it was SongNyu but, the legs were different. SongNyu’s skin is very flawless and it very white. I sat back knowing it was SongNyu. Then DeeDee came down. I was right. Yeah, I observed SongNyu’s skin everytime. I observe everytime we have photoshoot. But then I remember DeeDee was taking care of SongNyu.

“Hey maknae! How’s the leader” Eli quickly asked. DeeDee was still shocked of what she discovered and just kept walking.

“Ya! DeeDee Eli hyung’s talking to you!” Hoon shouted.  DeeDee came back to reality and quickly turned to Eli.

“Uh, sorry, what was it oppa?” DeeDee asked.

“How’s the leader? “ Eli asked following DeeDee.

“Oh, Dae—SongNyu unni? Hehe she’s fine now, took care of her earlier.. .she’s kinda resting for some energy… so I were you…. Pick up those popcorns Hoon scattered around because I don’t wanna get a long yelling from a leader who just got sick..” DeeDee said pointing to Hoon.

“Oh nevermind, Hoon will get those. Was SongNyu noona that sick?” I asked.

“Mmm… actually not really but had numerous of sickness.. cold, cough and fever…” DeeDee said.

“Oooh~ Is she alright now?” I asked again.

“Yah! Oppa! I already told you, she is! Why are you so concerned, you sound like a father worried for his daughter…” DeeDee said as she walk towards Hoon who was eating like crazy.

‘It’s more of a Pigeon inlove..’ I thought. Wait what?! Ohgoodnes…. Then I hear a door open and close again from upstairs… it could be SongNyu.. but nope, it was YungSon. I’m so worried about SongNyu! I just can’t  help it, I wanna see how SongNyu’s doing.

“Hey, how’s our leader? Better not have a headache or it’s going to be World War 3 around here, especially with those mess!” YungSon pointed at  the mess Hoon and DeeDee were making.

“The leader is fine. Don’t worry. The mighty maknae took care of her!” DeeDee exclaimed. 

“Really? Noona’s fine?” Hoon asked DeeDee again.

“For goodness sake YES!!” DeeDee shouted and sat back as she eat more popcorn.

“So Eli, maybe we can work on a new rap later, alright?” YungSon asked me.

“Yeah sure.” I just asked. But then I noticed Soohyun coming down. Seriously… everyone’s up.. I wanna see SongNyu.. but if I go to her room.. and she might be awake.. it’s the end of me.. But then, I’m so curious.

“Hey maknae, how’s SongNyu?” Soohyun asked DeeDee. DeeDee stood up in rage. She’s completely lost it!

“For goodness sake! Why is everyone asking me the same question!!! Can’t you hear she’s fine!! She’s fine! She’s fine!!” Making weird gestures.

“A-ah Sorry..I-I didn’t know..” Soohyun apologized.  Another door closed, this time I’m sure it’s SongNyu. SongNyu came down yawning and stretching her arms. Hoon and YungSon quickly arranged everything, being so scared to get scolded.

“Hey SongNyu, you feeling alright?” I quickly asked.

“Yeah, I’m feeling better.” SongNyu said as she sat down at the stool.

“You want some tea? Coffee? Water? Juice?” I quickly asked as I stood infront of the choices I gave her.

“I can handle myself don’t worry” As she tried to stand up, I quickly forced her to sit down.

“YA!” She complained.

“ Just sit down there, I’ll prepare you something” I said as I rummaged through the cabinets and prepared some tea for her. I put some honey for it to be sweet and tasty.

“Hey SongNyu, how are you?” I heard soohyun asked.

“I’m quite good, aish this headache is killing me” SongNyu groaned.

“You want to some juice? Fresh orange?” Soohyun asked.

“No, please stop bugging me..My headache is getting worse..” SongNyu groaned. I faced them and brought the tea to her.

“Don’t worry hyung, I prepared some tea for her” I told him. I’m kinda telling him to go away though. Am I that possessive?

“Oh alright.” He answered as he left. I was like finally!!!

“Yeah thanks Eli..” She drank a cup of tea and went to the others to join them to watch TV.

 

NO ONE’s POV

“Hey Hoon, get me a blanket, you mind? Kinda freezing.” SongNyu asked.

“Ah sure noona!” Hoon was about to get it but Eli took it from Hoon and he was the one to give it to SongNyu.

“Ah thanks” SongNyu grabbed the blanket from Eli and wrapped it around her.  The day went by fast. Everyone had their dinner and all. YungSon tried to feed SongNyu since she was weak, but SongNyu insisted to eat by herself.

Everybody went to their separate room to sleep. But then SongNyu felt better and went down. She looked at the clock and she noticed it was 11:47pm

“Almost midnight..” She sighed. She grabbed some cake from the fridge and ate. She went to the terrace to have some fresh air.

Eli was at his room, still awake, texting his brother. Kim JaeSeop, short AJ. AJ was a member of the 6 member group UKISS, consists of AJ, Kevin, DongHo, Kiseop, Alexander and Kibum. Yeah, the DongVinSeop friends became KPOP idols.

“Hey brother!” Eli talked through his phone.

‘Hey Eli, so how’s everything there? My brother is even more famous than me!’

“HAha, it costs hardwork you know” Eli chuckled.

‘Yeah, yeah, whatever. How’s everything in RE:Volution. I watched the comeback. New member?’

“Yeah, Soohyun hyung, he’ll be in the main vocals with SongNyu noona”

‘Oh, well he’s a good singer I see, so how’s that SongNyu?’

“She’s fine why?”

‘Yeah, I know you like her bro!’

“Ya! Stop it!!” Eli blushed. While talking to his brother, he went down to grab some juice. Not knowing Soohyun went down too, Soohyun usually goes down that time.

‘I know you like her bro, admit it’

“Will you stop assuming?”

 

Outside, SongNyu was alone. This was the time she recovered from her fever. She was just sitting on  the chair, looking up, star gazing. Soohyun was watching her from behind. He remembered his date with DaeMin. DaeMin usually likes star gazing. She would always trace some figures using the stars. Soohyun smiled and grabbed a blanket inside. Luckily, Eli was busy in the kitchen that he doesn’t know that Soohyun was event there.

SongNyu stood up and leaned over the railings, observing the surroundings.

“I still cant believe I’m here, living with some members…as a KPOP idol.. if this a dream, don’t wake me up..” SongNyu smiled alone. Cold wind blowing her short hair. But suddenly she felt a blanket wrap around her. She turned around to see who it was, and it was Soohyun. Whenever she feels Soohyun’s touch, her feelings get mixed up.

‘No, I can’t be inlove with Soohyun again. I wont..I wont love him again.. So stop you stupid heart.’ She thought.

“What are you doing here?” SongNyu asked.

“ You know me, can’t sleep that well in the night… but then I found you here, and it’s quite cold , andyou just recovered from fever, so I thought you might need a blanket” Soohyun scratched the back of his head.

“I’m alright now, I’m not sick anymore, I don’t like being taken care.” SongNyu returned her attention at the dark sky. Soohyun removed his hands from SongNyu’s shoulder and leaned to the railings, joining SongNyu star gazing. It felt like he’s doing it with DaeMin.

Eli from behind saw everything. He just stood there frozen. He felt…jealous. Very jealous.

‘Bro? Still breathing there? HELLO??’

“I..I.. Bro.. I do love her..” Eli said as he turned around and walked up to his bedroom, leaving Soohyun and SongNyu alone.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry. I really at writing stories!!~~ HAHA

This is kinda just my past time.. you know... so that i wouldnt get bored <3

Anyways.. to those who read this..

Thank you for reading :)

Please comment and subscribe :)

Image not mine. Credits to owners.